Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 3418

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenaluv said…
angry
i hope they hold off any confessions elena might have until stefan comes back cuz like u said i don't want him 2 be called 2nd choice. he deserves so much more than that. let ur guard down a little elena that's all i ask and everyone lay off of damon already. he's proved himself enough. they better fix the dalaric bromance asap and caroline better get her ungrateful ass in check. her dad is the dick here not damon so direct that anger where it belongs.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenasalvatore said…
@RachaelF8, I wouldn't make any conclusions about the outcome of the triangle until we get it. Things move really quickly on this show, anything can happen, and you never know what the writers have planned. Remember the end of 3x01? The amount of pessimism on this spot surpassed even the 'Jeremy' shocker in 2x01. People were saying 'Well that's that, then. SE are SOOO gonna be endgame. I might as well stop watching because there we have no chance. Elena will always love Stefan. There is no hope. I hate you, Kevin and Julie. You just ruined the whole show.' What happened next? Only one of the best episodes DE have had by far. So it's pointless to over-analyse and over-think what's going to happen, because the next week, everything could change.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RachaelF8 said…
Yeah I agree, thank you!:D I'm usually not like this, I just got on a downer about DE but you are true! This show changes every episode. At start of season 2 we got Elena saying she hated Damon and would never kiss him...by the end we got her admiting she liked him the way he was and kissing him. This season has so much in store for us and I don't know why I got so pessimistic:L
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenaloverx7 said…
Everyone please read this: link
(:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas traceypharm said…
crying
^I am in tears. Thank you!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KidneySkid said…
THANK YOU!!! =] that made me feel loads better!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas FallenLove said…
@delenaloverx7 The person who wrote that has installed so much more hope in Delena for me! <3
@FallenLove: Glad I could help (;
@ traceypharm: OMG. Thank YOU. I didn't think it was that good xd
@KidneySkid : You're welcome. I'm glad I could help (:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas epicdelena4ever said…
apparently bamon fans think that 3x05 is gonna be their big bamon episode and bonnie will save damon and it will turn into this whole big thing........SMH......NO.
laugh
yeah just like it was suppose 2 be bonnie and damon leaving on a road trip 2gether in the car 1 bamon fan kept insisting she knew 4 a fact. she really is a freak like her name says
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Delena4eva said…
mischievous
This is kind of random (due to the above discussion)but this will be my reaction if Damon & Bonnie kiss... (without the embarrassed laugh & hair ball at the end though!!)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LANNIEFOREVER said…
laugh
Lollllllllllllllllll Delena4eva.......Me tooooooooo
laugh
@Delena4eva roflmao !! Exactly my reaction!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lizzie_jo5 said…
guys why do you usually rant about Bamon??? Stelena are a much biggere threat to Delena?? I don't undersand it
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NateHeartSerena said…
^ I think it's because Stelena fans generally leave us alone or acknowledge that Damon and Elena are kinda happening, whereas Bamon fans pick fights, have irrational arguements and try to say Delena doesnt exist at all and we are the delusional ones....

LMFAO at the video :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HaleyDewit said…
@lizzie_jo5: and because they constantly pick on Damon, which for me is like waving a red flag for a bull.
laugh
Bamon fans seem to enjoy picking fights with us & pick on Damon!! :-((like HaleyDewit said) & thats a big no no! Stelena fans are generally more sane (yes, there are some crazy fruit loops! like you know who!)
There are very few sane Bamon fans...the rest are...
 Bamon fans seem to enjoy picking fights with us & pick on Damon!! :-((like HaleyDewit said) & that
laugh
^Delena4eva, you're killing me! Lmao
laugh
:-D I can't see if it's moving (it's a GIF) my laptop isn't liking GIFS too much at the moment! Glad I made you laugh!
@ Delena4eva : lol.
@ NateHeartSerena : Delena doesn't exist, really? Are they watching the same show as we are? XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TVDbiggestfan said…
haha delena doesn't exist but Bamon does? hahaha don't mean to pick on anybody but they must be blind and deaf if they think that!
@delenaluv, some Bamon fans on fanpop thought for sure that they would get a big scene in 2x22, which I thought was kind of funny.
@lizzie_jo5, I've enountered a few SE fans who were AWFUL as well. There are unfortunately some SE fans who only see Damon as a monster no matter what he does or how many times he saves people's lives, and only see Stefan as the worthy, good brother, in spite of the fact that he's also a ripper who has killed lots of people. When it comes to Bamon however, I'm certain a lot of us would tolerate the fans more easily if a number of them didn't take great pleasure from belittling Delena whilst assuming an air of superiority and entitlement, that just because Bamon were in the books, then they should get them in the show. I'll tell you what happened between them in the books: nothing!! Bonnie has a crush on Damon, and he saves her a few times, that's about it. Bamon in itself is no big deal for me. While I hate the idea of them being a couple, I also hate the idea of Damon being with anyone but Elena. I don't hate their scenes because, come on, there's nothing there to hate. It's a select number of fans that I find insufferable. I don't care for SE, but I don't publish articles on here saying that I think SE fans need to get their heads checked and they should ship DE instead. I just find the 'atmosphere' that pervades the Bamon spot ugly and think it's really disgusting that so much of their content more often than not incites hatred and anger towards Delena and the fans. It can only get worse as the series goes on.
meh
Can I just say that I'm glad we don't have lame/ridiculous picks on our spot!She who shall not be named (and her other account - which I'm sure she created just in case her main one got deleted) makes these weird picks which are kinda off topic of the spot! i.e. Bamon/Stelena. Now shes asking what race everyone is!! uh... not relevant to the spot! but she covers it up by adding the words 'just for fun' *sigh*
mischievous
Ok... here are some more Bamon 'reality check' pictures :-D (I'm glad I have a strong stomach... this scene was a 'little' nauseating to screencap...

What Bamon fans see...
 Ok... here are some madami Bamon 'reality check' pictures :-D (I'm glad I have a strong stomach... this
See page 71 for the 'What Bamon fans see'
What we see...
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 See page 71 for the 'What Bamon fans see' What we see...
Last one!! (Yes, this ones pretty much sarcastic...)

Last one!! (Yes, this ones pretty much sarcastic...)
laugh
oh the passion and chemistry these 2 have is just so intense the screen is on fire!!! every scene these 2 have is like so hot that someone is literally on fire or their brain is gonna explode with nasty thoughts. LOL no actually damon is really on fire or his head is exploding cuz that self righteous bitch is (putting him in check)what wonderful of an epic love story. BITCH PLEASE!!!!
mischievous
omfg stelena fans have the nerve 2 say delena is puppy love and stelena is soul love. backwards much people? get the fuck outa here. puppy love is when u fall in what u think is love in 3 sec. like stelena did. soul love consists of a deep bond and understanding that can only grow with time which is the complete opposite of s/e. good luck in trying 2 tweet and trend reunite stelena. i say anyone with twitter start tweeting unite delena. let our voices b heard 4 a change
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TVD_rocks said…
wink
^Talking about Stelena...well, I just went there on the spot. And there was the pick about "anti stelena arguments and which one bothers them the most" anyway, I didn't mind and wanted to answer and guess what! Every argument was like: "DE will be 100% endgame" or "Damon has saved Elena's life more than Stefan did"
I mean do they really think THESE are our reasons to ship DE?? And btw they are both not even true! We've never said that o.O
But this girl who has posted this pick...well it's the same girl who always talks shit about DE and is obsessed with Bamon. She just uses another account.
Anyway, I sort of kicked her ass for inventing these stupid "DE arguments".
If anyone is interested; here's the link:
link

P.S: I ship DE only because Damon has saved Elena's life more times than Stefan did xD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bdavis98 said…
Well do ship DE because Damon saved her life more than once but it's not the ONLY reasons, there like 1000000 other reasons to ship them, and so what if we do ship for this reason they ship SE because he took her for a freaking walk on her last day on earth and closed his eyes and let the most evial vampire take her way with a blink of an eye

At least we ship because Damon tried his best to save her life (first with his blood which was kinda of a mistak but I can understand y he did it, two he went to save her other friends and to prevent the ceony at the same time,three he offered himself to klaus or at least went there to try to stop him or whatever)

So yeah let them say we ship them because he saved her life more than Stefan because it only shows how much he loves more than stefan and how much he deserves Elena more than stefan

I almost forgot he almost died in the most horrible way a vampire could die BECAUSE he TRIED to SAVE her LIFE

He didn't close his eyes and stand there like an idiot
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Theawfultruth said…
The Very beautiful scene in reckoning with delena ON THE COUCH WITH DAMON RETURNING HER NECKLACE And THE IDIOT COCKY RIPPER WASTE EXCUSE FOR A PATHETIC VAMPIRE CALLED STEFAN, HAD TO COME IN THEIR MOMENT
just get off your high horse stefan
see this the reason i don't bonnie & damon to have even 1 SECOND seen look at THE CRAZINES

link
hmmm
ha ha. now bamon fans r excited about matt and bonnie chemistry. how r u talking about great chemistry with 1 of ur ships and someone else on the same spot u so passionate defens bamon epicness. oh yeah, cuz u will stick her with any damn person on the show as long as they have a dick but maybe that will change 2. how and WHY do some of these people ship her with damon when some say that stefan is the greatest guy on the show and elena doesnt deserve him and the only guy on the show that does anything 4 u is stefan. then why dont u ship ur angel bonnie with saint stefan then they can be holier than thou with everyone oh wait..they already r. that whole bamon spot is a complete contradiction and joke and most of them there dont even like damon or elena so they should really ship them 2gether. they instead would even like 2 see bonnie with klaus cuz he's the biggest and baddest supernatural dude on the show cuz she deserves better than just some human according 2 them. so damon is a dick and a pussy now cuz he (mopes) around about elena but klaus is not a dick? they truely defy all logic and reason
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas STEFIdi said…
angry
BAMON FANS REALLY DISGUST ME:"Oh and while we're on the subject of Delena...BARF BAG!!! I'm sorry!!! Does anyone have one because I'm in DESPERATE need of one!!! STUPID!!! How can you confide and cry on his shoulder about "lost Stefan" when the dude just did everything in the world to prove he'd NEVER be a lost cause!!! He LOVES you SOOOOO much!!! And you give up on him?! When he's JUST proved how STRONG he can be when it comes to you?! LUNATIC!!! So I REALLY couldn't watch her and Damon at the end!! Sorry!! It was DUMB!!! Elena was a STUPID, CRYBABY, SENILE, LUNATIC!! And I was OVER it!!! Not to mention that load of CRAP the writers had Katherine and Damon spit off, JUST to make Delena seem less contrived and SICK than Kathamon!! SORRY it's still SICK AND CONTRIVED!!! STILL IS!!! In what UNIVERSE was Damon not STUPID with Katherine?! "The Damon I knew would never do something so stupid." Um HELLO!!! YES HE WOULD!!!! The Damon YOU knew did nothing BUT stupid things!!!!...And "I wouldn't do it for you." BULLCRAP!!! You would SOOO be suicidal for Katherine!!! You've done it before, you CRAZY!!! Not to mention you spent DECADES looking for the woman!! My GOODNESS you're retarded!!! Wow writers! That was just desperate!! Sorry, Delena will NEVER be EPIC like Stelena, and they will NEVER be anything more than what Kathamon was!!! And I was actually HOPING they'd kiss at the end!! At this point, with Elena stupidly giving up on Damon and CRYING to the guy!! And with Damon being a love sick dog around her, the two DESERVE one another!! :( They honestly do!!"

GTFO BAMON FANS!THE MOST FAKE SHIP I HAVE EVER SEEN!
Guys, you have GOT to STOP spying on the Bamon spot. Nothing they say about ANYTHING makes sense. What do you think you'll learn? That their spot is overrun by lunatics who are plotting the assassination of Nian?? I thought we all knew what they were like by now. Most of their rants come from a dark pit of rage within them because they KNOW (no matter what they may claim or do), that the show is about Delena. Bamon don't have a hope. I mean, they can freak out over one little text, if that makes them happy. They might as well enjoy it, because that's all they're going to get. They know that. They only respond like that because they can see Delena are going to happen. The bit about DE 'never being anything more than what Kathamon was' made me laugh, because they already are!!! Kathamon have got nothing on DE. Only a desperate individual who is deep in denial would say a thing like that. They say that D/E and the writers are desperate, but the only desperate people are them. If they weren't, they wouldn't say those things. At the end of the day, they are just stewing in anger and bitterness. Leave them to it. There's no point in getting angry at them. Bamon worshippers would like nothing more than to kill your buzz and ruin Delena for you. DON'T LET THEM.
delena fans plz read this

link
I have never let a Bamon fan ruin my DE buzz ever & neither should any one ruin your DE buzz! DE have it goin' on! look at the beautiful scene we got (I've just watched the episode & still floating on air!! BTW I didn't let the appearance of Stefan bug me) I agree with Delenasalvatore... let them be happy over one silly text message! It is after all thats the most they are ever gonna get!! Also I recognize the writer of the article posted above - the zillion exclamation marks & overuse of the Caps lock button, is a dead giveaway & this was the person who wanted 'peace' between the ships... IMO by reading that article it looks like she is turning into the next 'she who shall not be named' I may be wrong though, but she seems to be heading in that direction... :-((

BTW I was refering to STEFIdi's post not bdavis98!! (I can be a bit of a blonde sometimes... LOL!! I have dark brown hair BTW ;-))
mischievous
she really is a bonnie bennett fan with the hypocracy that comes out of her mouth and hatred. i truely am basking in the jealousy
Delena > any other ship on the show. End. Of. Story.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Delenarocs said…
hmmm
You know I love how Bamon fans say that Delena is happening to fast, and Stelena is the true romantic couple. Really Delena happening to fast? Stelena practically groped each other at the second episode, then had sex eight episode after that. Delena has been slowly progressing for 3 and a half season. I swear it's like Bamon fans are stuck in their own little world. I just don't know how they got a laptop or computer at the mental asylum.
And they say that Delena are 'boring'. What does that make Stelena then?! Comatose?!!!

I don't know if anyone saw the post by a Bamon/SE troll earlier. (It was removed). But it was hilarious! Damon doesn't love Elena, he only likes her because she looks like Katherine??(!!!!!) Seriously? So apparently, even though the real Katherine is right in front of him, and he could have her at any time, he's gonna pass and still be into Elena, because, what, he can't tell the difference between the 2 of them?? And Damon is falling in love with Bonnie?!!!! Oh totally. That must be why they hardly ever have scenes together. Because all the little looks they exchange make it sooo obvious, they don't need more than 30 seconds of screentime per six episodes, right?

It must be SCARY to be that into Bamon, you think upside-down is the right side up. Maybe they watch the show standing on their heads.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas WonderlandKills said…
STEFAN IS SUCH A FUCKING COCKBLOCKER.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas FallenLove said…
@WonderlandKills :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DelenaLove1 said…
Here's how I see it. SE has to remind everyon of their "epic love" together and constantly say "I love you." DE, on the other hand, doesn't need words because their ACTIONS speak for them. Actions speak way louder then words.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas loveofdelena said…
angry
Damn!, i have a real bone to pick with these IDIOT writers!! i can't even begin to tell you how many things are pissing me off with this season!!, and how many mistakes they are deliberately making!! , that NEED TO BE SORTED QUICKLY!!!

1 : DELIBERATLY making elena continue to mope over saint stefan! uuuugggghhhh!!! this pisses me off sooooo bad!! WRITERS, TAKE A FUCKIN HINT ALREADY!!!, NOONE WANTS THAT CHEESY LAMEASS PIECE OF STALE SHIT, YOU ALL CALL AN "EPIC" COUPLE!! UNDERSTOOD!!

2 :damon being treated like the third wheele, AGAIN!! THIS REALLY IS SARTING TO GET EXTREAMELY ANNOYING NOW!! AND IT'S GETTING REALLY OLD!!

3: Stefan's fake, lameass, rippah COMPULSION EXCUSE TO EXCUSE HIS SHOCKING BEHAVIOUR!!! ERM,...I THOUGHT RIPPAH'S WHERE'T SUPPOSED TO FEEL ANYTHING!!, DUBMASSES!!

4 : DELIBERATELY TRYING TO MAKE DAMON LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUY!! HONESTLY THIS REALLY IS STARTING TO GET FUCKIN OLD NOW!!, WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO TAKE THE HINT, WE ARE NEVER GOING TO STOP LOVING DAMON, EVER!!! SO DON'T EVEN TRY TO GET US TO HATE HIM YOU MORONS!!

5 : DELIBERATLY GIVING STEFAN DAMON'S LINES AND PERSONALITY TO TRY TO MAKE HIM MORE POPULAR THAN DAMON!!< HA!! FAT FUCKIN CHANCE!! NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN LOSERS!!, STEFAN WILL NEVER BE AS POPULAR AS DAMON, SO DON'T EVEN TRY IT!!

6 : DELIBRATELY TRYING TO MAKE STELENA LOOK ALL DELENA LIKE SO STELENA WILL GAIN MORE FANS AND BECOME THE MOST POPULAR COUPLE!! UUUGGGHHHHH!!!!!.....*sigh*... WHEN WILL THEY TAKE THE FUCKING HINT ALREADY??, IT'S NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!! SO FUCK THE HELL OFF TRYING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN AND GET A FUCKING LIFÉ IDIOTS!!!

7 : DELIBERATLY TRYING TO SCREW UP DAMON'S CHARACTER, TRYING TO MAKE HIM BORING!! NOW THIS REALLY IS GETTING ANNOYING!!, SERIOUSLY!! DAMON COULD NEVER AND WILL NEVER BE BORING!! SO DON'T EVEN FUCKIN GO THERE COCKBLOCKERS!! DAMON IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE BETTER AND MORE SUPERIOUR THAN "HIS HOLINESS" SO FUCK THE HELL OFF WITH YOUR "SAINT STEFAN IS SO AMAZING, HE IS THE HERO OF THE STORY" BULLSHIT!! DAMON!, IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE TRUE MALE HERO OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES!!, END OF!!

8 : DELIBERATLY HAVING ST STEFFIE RETURN EARLY JUST BECASE DELENA ARE GETTING CLOSE!!, FUCK YOU LOSERS!!! DELENA IS INEVITABLE AND IT WILL FUCKIN HAPPEN WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!! SO PISS OFF IDIOTS!! DELENA FOREVER!!!

9 : DELIBERATLY HAVING DELENA ARGUE TO MAKE THEM LOOK BAD!! HA! THESE GUYS ARE TOTAL DICKS!! DON'T YOU KNOW THAT HAVING THEM ARGUE LIKE THIS IS ONLY MAKING THEM MORE LOVED BECAUSE IT'S WHAT MAKES COUPLES REAL AND HONEST!! SO SORRY, NICE TRY FUCKERS!!, BUT UNFORTUNATLY FOR YOU, IT'S NEVER GOING TO WORK!! THE ARGUEMENTS IS WHY WE LOVE DELENA!!

AND I CAN THINK OF SOOOOO MANY OTHER REASONS TOO, IM NOT GOING TO BORE YOU ALL WITH THEM!! lol ALWAYS AND FOREVER TEAM DAMON AND DELENA!!!
Loveofdelena everything u said so true it shows how desperate the writers r to try n make stelena like delena and the lame stefan ripper story line is a real joke . The end result is m gonna hate stelena even more
big smile
thanks so much for the comment!, i really apprieciate it! lolz
angry
uuuuuugggggghhhhh!!!!! i seriously want to KILL these bastard writers!!, they are pissing me off sooooooo fuckin BAD!!!
np welcome =) gud to see there are others who also hate the moron stefan