Damon & Elena {RANTING THREAD} Ship ranting, off-topic ranting, whatever! Rant your hearts out.

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:43AM
Sometimes you just need to let it out....

Just one rule: NO BASHING OF SHIPPERS. NONE. Do not use specific SNs or target posters.
last edited on Mar 07, 2011 at 08:59AM

Damon & Elena 3418 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2651-2700 of 3418

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TVDbiggestfan said…
Well it's obvious that stelena fans are covering up for their saint stefan as always, but whatever that's not my problem. I think that Elena said it's not right because of what stefan told her: I lost you as soon as I left town and all that. She probably feels guilty now (again) since Damon is Stefans brother and she doesn't want to be like katherine, going between two brothers. She needs some time to get her feelings clear as well, she probably is confused about what she feels about stefan now since he keeps hurting her, but then what he said on the bridge made it seem like he did all those things because he realized that he lost her to damon or something. Obviously elena is going to feel guilty. This is going to take some time, but hey we have 3 and a half more seasons so of course they are going to make this go in slow motion. But don't give up guys, and remember when you see a stelena scene, that there is a delena scene just waiting around the corner, because this is a show based on a lovetriangel ;D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bdavis98 said…
angry
ok now this just reducluise the bamon fans should go to a meantal hpspital look what they r saying:"OMG I am so ready to see that web clip of Bamon!! I hope it a good one with lots of Bamon juicieness"

i mean really?? what show r u watching??
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HaleyDewit said…
tongue
^ Someone please shoot me now.
look at this comment that i found in the new clip of 3x12

"Hmm, Damon and Bonnie would be good. I can see the cemestry and the sparks arround them."

i mean r u guys for real ALL OF HIS FOUCSE WAS ON ELENA and they see chemistry between him & bonnie r people smoking something when they r watching TVD and imagine there's something between them
angry
here's another comment on the webclip 3x12

"OMG! Love Damon, he's awesome! I'm glad they aren't rushing the whole Bamon thing... That would get annoying. Bonnie is a whole other character in the show. She's more like Meredith, she isn't insecure or fragile at all. Delena FTW!"
angry
they have no right calling elena insecure & fargile, after evrything she's been through and how she handle it they call her weak REALLY??
angry
another comment on 3x12

"I know this is delena but omg BAMON!!!! yay."
angry
look at this one

"Elena is such a slutbag, she seems so easy to bed honestly. LOL All you need is good looks and some quirky eyebrow movements and you could fuck her too guys!"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Laynaa said…
laugh
^ All I do is laugh at those comments. What are they 10 year olds writing that sh*t?

I already had a feeling some Bamon fans were going to lose their panties over that webclip, even if it had nothing to do with Bamon. I don't waste my time on them, since it clearly doesn't make any sense.
Seriously, Damon only looked at Bonnie when he said 'We kissed' and it was more throwing her an eyeshot.

Wait, SE sex was epic and NOW she's being called easy? The insults they come up with. *shakes head*

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas loveofdelena said…
big smile
ROLF!!! im sorry, i don't mean to laugh, but the stuff they are coming out with...SOOOOOO HALIRIOUS!!! you know what, im convinced, their childish bullshit comment means they must really be living on planet DILLUSIONAL!! honestly!! they really are SO entertaining!!
You know, they've made such a fuzz about the DE kiss. We did, too, but we've been waiting for it to happen for so long. And even after what SE fans call Elena's rejecting to Damon, our hopes are still high. I think that prooves how strong we are as a fandom and I think SE fans might envy that. They don't have that kinda faith. Well maybe they do, but what do they have to back it up. Somewhere I'm feeling sorry for SE's. If they can't handle one kiss, ...
The ratings were down for this weeks episode, and many are saying it has to do with DE kiss & more Delena.

I really hope this isn't true because we've waited patiently 3 seasons for Delena to happen. TVD is not just a Stelena show, it's about a love triangle so it's bound for Elena to fall in love with Damon also. Also I feel like ratings on TV go fluctuate once in awhile, so it's normal. However, with the news of SE fans giving death threats to Kev/Julie, I could honestly see them retaliating by not watching.

All I can say is like I've always said, you can tell who the true fans are.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Delena4eva said…
mischievous
@Laynaa Inspired by your comment...

"I already had a feeling some Bamon fans were going to lose their panties over that webclip"
 @Laynaa Inspired sa pamamagitan ng your comment... [b]"I already had a feeling some Bamon fans were going to lose
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Delenalove88 said…
angry
I`m so mad right now! Does it mean that Se endgame?!
This is nerdy, but the way you’re describing the Damon/Elena/Stefan triangle reminds me a bit of DAWSON’S CREEK season 3, when Pacey and Joey really formed a friendship because Dawson pushed her away.
JP: Yes, that’s true. That’s true! Somebody tweeted at me, “Pacey and Joey’s been done already, don’t be a hack that repeats yourself.” Or something like that. Something horrible. [Laughs] I was just like, all right, everybody simmer down. It’s not the same. There’s no rule in the love triangle paradigm that says the first guy is not the last guy, or the second guy is the end game. There’s no rules…you see it, you let these relationships play out the way that the story leads them. You don’t force the story anywhere. And I think that’s one of the reasons this particular love triangle has so many levels — as Elena grows up, who she loves and why she loves them and how she feels about it is part of her journey.
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darkdoll59 said…
of course not , everyone love DE the media the fans the re-capers , everyone , I think what she wanted to say that DE has a few similarities with PJ but they are not the same.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas twinflames said…
smile
Well, it's too soon to fuss about the endgame!! I mean, one half of the triangle haven't been in a relationship yet. What I do know is, DE is gonna happen. It's happening, actually. I'm gonna wait, let the story play it out, and enjoy myself.. I don't know about others, but just the way DE is written I just can't see them not being endgame. The writers are so careful with their every word, every touch! I mean why write such a beautiful journey, if they don't get to end up together.. Rest is obviously upto the writers! :)

And those comments by Bamon fans! Just lmao... :D Whatever, man.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mata1987 said…
crying
im so scared that elena broke damon heart
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RachaelF8 said…
Maybe the ratings went down cus no DE was shown for the episode....LOL it was mainly SE that was promoted for this episode so I doubt people didnt watch because of DE kiss. So is Julie confriming that SE may not be endgame,that theres a chance of DE? Her tune has sure changed since season 1:L
@Delena4eva, ahahaha. I had a feeling you'd give a photo/video response to that losing the panties! That is funny :)
I just keep reading SE fans writing that Elena was clearly not into the kiss, by the way she is behaving after it. AHAHAHAHA.

Do you not see after the kiss how blown away she was? Even Julie Plec said you can see her breath was taken away. And if their referring to her punching/kicking her frustration out, it has nothing to do with not liking it. I think it was her way of trying not to think about it because she did like it.

SE fans can't argue anymore that Elena doesn't love Damon because of last episode "in love with VAMPIRES." Plural. She loves Stefan & Damon.
mischievous
@ Laynaa LOL! I just couldn't resist it... :-D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Anna_JH said…
I think Delena fans are the only ones with brains. Yeah Elena was out of sorts after her kiss with Damon... like we can blame her!? She kissed her ex vampire boyfriends brother... the brother whom has done terrible, unforgivable things in the past... she's falling in love with him and she's in a tizz about it. SHE'S ONLY HUMAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!! If she were acting normal and chipper about it, it would be so unrealistic.

Stelena fans need to realize that after two full seasons of their couple, it's now our turn. They need to learn to share! lol!

As for Bamon fans... jeez, Damon only has to say "Bonnie's texting me" for their ovaries to explode with 'Bamon Hotness'... and they think Damon was trying to make Bonnie jealous in the new webclip by saying "we kissed" in her direction? If anything he wanted to get it out there and show off about it, because that's Damon's character! I don't even know why I'm justifying this... Delena are at the forefront of this season... it's what the majority have been waiting for and what the majority are now praising the writers for finally bringing forward...

Mid season 3 and Bamon have had very, very, VERY little in comparison to the first 2 seasons... To any Bamon fans snooping on our wall and reading this... if that's all that's happening between Bamon now, it's all that ever will happen.
angry
please don't tell me that stefan is doing all these terrible things, just because he feels guilty about what he's done! he's trying to make elena and damon hate him!!! UNBELIEVEABLE!!! once again it's all about HIM isn't it!! it's all about HIS feelings!! UGH!! HE PISSES ME OFF, SO DAMN BAD!!!ALWAYS FEELING SORRY FOR HIMSELF!! typical stefan!!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
If he feels guilty he shouldn't make it worse. That's ridiculous. Stefan has absolutely no reason to feel sorry for himself. He had it all. Everybody loved him. He was free. He's the one that ruined everything for himself. I know he gave up everything to save Damon's life, but if he would've stayed after Homecoming he would've gotten it back. But he chose to walk away. Besides, Damon's been through a hell of pain by taking Tyler's bite and saving Caroline. How come that's never mentioned?
That is all Stefan can do , feel sorry for himself be a hypocrite , be useless and cry.
^ very true
hmmm
MY GOD! AFTER ALL THIS TIME! HE'S STILL THE ANNOYING DOUCHE WHO WE ALL LOVE TO HATE!! HA! SO MUCH FOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!
mischievous
I love this advert embedded below... In my mind the two dogs represent Delena vs Bamon - Buddy the boxer vs the Chihuahua (sp?) As much as the little chihuahua tries, he can never out do Buddy - As much as Bamon fans try to 'outshine' us they never will!!
@DelenaDiaries, you may recognize this advert :-D
mischievous
rolf!!! THIS IS SOOOOOO FRIGGIN TRUE, IT HURTS!!!!
heart
@loveofdelena it's one of my favorite adverts!! - there are a few more ! all you have to do is go to youtube & type in on the search bar 'buddy the dog toyota' These are South African adverts & carry our unique brand of humour!
Did anyone else think of Damon's words from 2x08, during or after the car scene in 3x11?

'I don't deserve you, but my brother does'

I believe we can now all say that he was WRONG!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DelenaLove1 said…
Agreed!! And don't forget that in 2x08 the song in the background playing was "I was wrong." It completely forshadowed this scene. Damon now realizes that he and Elena are right together and her and Stefan are wrong.
angry
you what makes me HATE stefan more and piss me even more?? is that even thought what he did to elena is MUCH MUCH WORSE than damon ever did to elena,,he made the hard choices (yes it was so ugly,and unforgiveable and i'm bretty sure damon would have done it diffrentley) but he did it and gain power over klaus (at least this time) what makes HATE this is that its a damon THING, damon is the one who carries all the hard decisons on his shoulders not stefan the writers are reallly suckuing on writting bad stefan they r just stealing damon's THINGS
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JerseyGirlBritt said…
I really don't like when people say Stefan is doing all this to save Damon and Elena's life. I've seen a lot of comments where he apparently is the real hero in all this. Are you kidding me? You know, I used to actually like Stefan despite his occasional annoying moments, but now I'm not so sure. What I saw in 3x10 and 3x11 didn't seem very heroic. I was angry when I thought Stefan was doing this stuff to best Klaus no matter what. But when Elena asked if he was trying to make her hate him and he didn't respond at first? My honest reaction was me rolling my eyes. Why didn't he just go back to her and Damon after being released from Klaus's control? Someone put it here and it's so true: it's classic Stefan. Before Our Town aired, I watched the promo for the episode on YouTube. Both of the top comments were paragraph-long statements regarding Stefan and how heroic and great he is being. The top comments changed later on, the first saying something like, "well we can't blame Stefan for forcing Elena to drink his blood because Damon did the same thing." The next comment responded, "true but Damon did it to save her. Stefan clearly has another agenda." Gotta love that, lol!
yeah i HATE that too when they pull up the damon feeding elena his blood thing, damon was TRYING TO SAVE HER LIFE because he saw it as the ONLY sulation + he wasn't the one who WAS GOIN TO KILL HER OR THREATHENT TO KILL HER, unlike stefan he DID NOT DO IT TO SAVE HER LIFE HE DID it to USE her is a plot in his revenge on klaus he treted her like a thing/pice or whatever u wanna call it, and he WAS THE ONE DOING ALL THREATTING not someone else.

and if really does wanna "save" everyone y is it all of his plans gets someone hurt/almost killed/killed?? because stefan is not on a saving missaion he's on a REVENGE mission gets through ur head stelena fans he's not being a hero or a myrat (how ever u write that word) all of this is for himself only
if he really wants to "save" damon & elena and everyone then why not include them in the plan,why not warrned them that they might get hurt or killed so they can protect themselves no no what stefan is doing is revenge he said it himself.

to con. my rant about the feeding elena his blood thing ok i kinda get y he did it he took down klaus a peg,and i understand he wanted to make sound real i get all of that but WHY did he drive her to the bridge?? WHY?? he could have easliy chosen another roud and speed to a cliff or a tree or anything BUT brinning her back to the worst place for elena,klaus didn't know where he was drving he only knew that he feed her blood and was about to make an accident and kill her, stefan had million of other oppitoins but he chose to make her re-live her worst day ever,and the worst thing about is that he saved her that day and now it's worth nothing.
heart
There's a post on the TVD spot wall saying: 'Stefan, the misunderstood hero of TVD'

I'm sorry for laughing so hard at this. When Damon killed innocent people in season 1 did anyone call him a misunderstood hero? No, they called him a bastard, a monster, not worth of Elena's love. I don't care what the writers or anyone else says, Damon will always be the true hero of TVD in my eyes.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DelenaDiaries said…
Urgh
Wouldn't that be a nice trend? 'Damon, the true hero of TVD'
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas twinflames said…
hmmm
Oh man, what is this all about a possible Damon-Katherine hook up??? Please, NO. I really hope it's not true. It doesn't make sense.. Damon has repeatedly rejected Katherine for some time now, so a hook up! Gah.. I so hope it's either as a flashback scene, or not there at all. :/
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Anna_JH said…
I'm hoping it's a flashback scene. Like you said - why would Damon do that when he is so close to getting the most precious thing in the world to him? It doesn't make sense for him to just do that. It would be very poor writing.

And as if Elena would get back with Stefan after what he's just done? Threatening to kill her in the exact spot where her parents died just to frighten klaus? Why the hell would she forgive him so soon, when it took almost a season for her to forgive Damon? Again - poor writing.

I really do think it's a flashback.... Or.... Katherine makes him believe it's Elena he is with... Completely tricking him.
It would be so out of character for Damon to just hook up with Katherine.
angry
I don't want to even think about DK hookup
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RachaelF8 said…
I don't think we should freak out. Damon is obviously over Katherine so if it does happen Im guessing its just sex for them. Either something big happens in the next few eps that causes Damon to not care and do something reckless or DK come up with a plan to get through to Stefan were he thinks Kat is Elena and he sees them hook up which makes him care again? Thats wht Im thinking or else its a flashback. I really dont think this is something to worry over and if anything it will just make Elena jelous:)
big smile
yeah tell me about!! damon sleeping with kat??, WHEN HE IS SO CLOSE TO FINALLY HAVING ELENA??.. Noway!! there is definatley something WRONG there!!

and as for damon being reckless??, well it's to be excpected. he is DAMON afterall, it's just how is, he messes up, and makes up for it. he is complicated and flawed. HE WOULDN'T BE DAMON IF HE WASN'T!! Hehe
big smile
whhhhaaaattt, mr, "oh i feel soooooo guilty about my terrible behaviuor, so im just going to make my loved one's lives a lives a living hell, because dispite having the all love in the world, im still just ae loathsome lonely creature of the night and that's all i'll ever be!!" SAINT STEFAN!!
, Pfffpppfftt the misunderstood hero??? LMFAO!!!! omfg please!!! WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER, AND PIGS SUDDENLY FLY!!, AKA...ERM..NEVER!!!!

TEAM DAMON FOREVER!!! and yeah haleydewit your so right!, lets all start trending... damon is the true misunderstood hero of the vampire diaries!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas loveissweet19 said…
Wow reading back I can't believe the writers got death threats because of the DE kiss. Are you kidding me? How immature and ridiculous is that?

Yet we're pegged as the worst fan-base in this fandom!
Wrote my very first Stelena song. Don't worry, guys, it's not a positive one. Stelena fans, you're being warned.

Watch out, your halo is falling down
Look out, your pedestal is tumbling down
You had everything one could wish for
But you threw it all away
And now you say I’m the one to blame
Forgive me for not whining along
As far as I’m concerned you’re dead and gone
‘Cause you’re so lost in self-pity
You don’t see what’s happening around
And you have lost me now

All the love that I gave you
None of it will save you now
And if salvation’s around the corner
You shouldn’t be crying out
‘Cause everybody loving you
And everybody needing you
Must be a heavy cross to bear
Oh, poor Stefan, ‘cause no one seems to care

You’re turning everyone against you
So you can lock yourself up in your room
Where you can drown in guilt
Something you can’t seem to live without
But I’m not stopping you this time
You only see your own reflection
You don’t see the damage of your actions
You’d rather wrap yourself in misery
Pushing everyone out of your life
But I won’t rescue you this time

Always number one
How could anyone not feel for you
Everybody’s favorite
Must be a hell you’re going through
Everybody loving you
Well, I’m so sorry, Stefan, but I just can’t seem to care

I hate double standards, and sadly I know their will always be them. But I can't stand when people compare Stefan & Damon, saying who's actions are worse. The fact is like I've always said, their both vampires!!! The way they act are entirely different than a human being would react. Anger turns into rage. Grief & loss can cripple you. I'm not sticking up for what Damon has done or what Stefan did with the bridge but the simple fact is their both complicated and complex characters because of them both being vampires.

Now on to the Datherine sex. It's just a rumor? I don't get into spoilers and rumors because most of the time. But I will say, if it's a past, then bring it on. But if it's present, I think it will make me upset. Don't get me wrong I love any Nina/Ian action, but us Delena fans have been waiting for Elena/Damon, so why bring something that will only screw with Delena? Here is something writers, why not make Stefan have a wonderful sex scene with someone or hey why not Katherine? It just doesn't make sense why Stefan is shown as a saint which he clearly isn't. SE fans will argue that it'd be out of character for Stefan, but no not anymore. His character has changed immensely. & to say when he was away those months and he wasn't having sex because he 'loves' Elena so deeply, is BS. Sorry to tell you, but If he can feed off several girls without a thought, than he could easily sleep with other girls. Sorry to burst you're saint Stefan bubble.