Dan and Blair Need to listen to this song

AngelGirl1992 posted on Jun 27, 2011 at 12:54PM
Hey Dair fans,

This isn't a Dan/Blair fanvideo, but I need to address that this song really reminds me of Dan/Blair ore more like how Dan views Blair. Dan understood Blair since the beginning, because he heard her outburst to Serena in 1x04 (right? forgive me if I am wrong :D). Even though he constantly reminded everyone he disliked Blair I can't help, but feel that whenever Blair asked for advice to him ore anything else you got to see his protective mode over her *squees*. This makes me LOVE Dan/Blair, because Dan understand Blair. He sees through her facade. And I love it. Just listen to the song and I ask you doesn't it remind you of Dan/Blair?
last edited on Jul 04, 2011 at 10:06AM

Dan and Blair 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TiBiscuit said…
(Bonnie! :o ...Kat Graham is so beautiful it's unfair T_T)
I agree, the song reminds me of Dair too!
Especially when he goes "She's broken down, just look into her eyes, you can see that something's missing/that her heart's broken"
This is exactly Dan seeing right through Blair <3
Thanks for posting :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AngelGirl1992 said…
big smile
Yeah like he KNOWS the one thing she craves for. Is real and simple love. And he really does like her, but he also wants the best for her. Just proves how selfless he is when it comes down to Blair. Proves he IS the right one for her. He has accepted her bad and good side. I honestly can't see someone else better for Blair then Dan. I just can't. They are pure perfection