Dating Dating my own crazy rich Asian gf

mikeP03 posted on Sep 17, 2018 at 11:55PM
My girlfriend and I come from different economic status. I’m just a regular man from San Antonio and she’s this rich Asian girl from a well-off family. We met in New York It didn’t matter at first because love is love, right? I pay for our dates, I give her gifts, I literally make ends meet just to show her that I can provide for her too. Some of her friends tell her that I’m just after her money while others would call me her boy toy when they think I don’t hear them. I try to brush it off and swallow every ounce of pain because things like that are to be expected. What hit me the most is when she introduced me to her sister. She right out told me that I was a good man but I just wasn’t good enough for her sister. Who knew Chongqing women could be that blunt?! My girlfriend called her out for what she said but it didn’t dull out the pain those words caused. We’ve been walking on eggshells since then. What do you guys think? Should I just throw the towel on our relationship? Do the numbers on your bank account really matter to Asian families?

Dating No ang sumagot