David Archuleta All about David<--

loveedavid13 posted on Mar 24, 2008 at 03:35PM
So i just want to hear about everyone's obession with:::
[DAVID]
-my number one obession--> He's GORGEOUS!
what's your number one obession?

David Archuleta 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cartersbabi09 said…
awww i lovee him..
his singing turns me on.lol jp.
but yeah man his eyes are so gorgeous[duhh]
but yeah.
love ya.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas yaminfan1 said…
I THINK HE IS CUTE FOR a 17 year old
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mrs_archuleta said…
i totally LUV his lips and eyes and hair plus the way he licks those lips is soooo hot!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas archuletalover said…
Well my sises and mom and Dad say im obssed with him but hey wats not to love? i love that he is so humble and sweet and always has a smile on his face and isnt cocky or mean at all i love his voice its so unique and beautiful i love his face and his little cheeks i LOVE EVERYTHING ABOT HIM im IN LOVE WITH HIM TOTALLY !!!!!!*****
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Archie_Angel4 said…
omgsh! i absolutley ADORE david!
wen he didn't win i literally cried for an hour straight! i voted 811 times!<33
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Fashion_life said…
I crie too when he didn't win! I love him, he is so cute and his smile is adorable!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BabyCakez said…
My step sister went to Murray High School with him and her and her friend sang karaoke with him n stuff before he tried out n everything. They're all really tight, and she has his number but her and her friend are scared to text him or anything because they said his best friend was texting him and his sister had to tell her to stop because he's so busy! I'm glad he didn't win though because now he's got a record deal with freakin JIVE RECORDS BABY!! So friggin bomb. I'm 15 n I was gonna go to murray too, so I would've known him!! but I moved 2 years ago. >.< ANYWHO, my sis says if we ever get the chance she's gonna introduce us cause I'm in freakin love with him too =] haha! but yeah she has vids and pics on her phone of them with him n stuff. Can you say JEALOUS!? hehe. It's awesome though~

WHAT A CUTIE! <3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sito said…
Do you think that if David kiss me, Will I have a baby?? Please, answer me, it's an urgency. Kisses, love Archies.