David Boreanaz What's the first thing you think of?

Heptephobiac posted on Mar 20, 2008 at 05:51PM
What's the first thing that pops into your head when you hear the name David Boreanaz? This is it for me: image

David (as Booth) stands in his suit, in the middle of a street, the sky white behind him, flashing a charm smile.

(I don't think this is from any individual episode, just what my brain flashes me, probably because of all the refernces to his "charm" smile, so in essence I could say the first thing for me is words: charm smile)

David Boreanaz 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tisha said…
The image that pops into my head is from the episode Angel of season 1 in BtVS, when he's shirtless and he and Buffy are standing in the kitchen. He's smiling in that scene, so you're right about the charm smile.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mandapanda said…
ANGEL.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xsoccer3500x said…
OMG He is soo hot with his shirt off!! I definitely automatically think of Btvs season 1 episode 8 "Angel" where he takes his shirt off for the first time!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MischaLover said…
mine is broody HOTTTTTT angel lurking by buffy's window! (well not by buffy's window, thats weird, LMAO, just lurking :P)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas boness said…
the image that pops into my head is from BONES when bones was bared into the ground with Hodgins and booth went and save her... and it remeinds me the KISS in season 4!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BeSafe said…
Okay so when I hear David Boreanaz the first thing that comes to my mind is probably him smiling that sooo adorable smile, shirtless...just looking hot, or him and Emily on Bones just looking adorable together...:0
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas natulle said…
I think of the show BONES - where he is sooo good and sooo hot :D! boness I also LOVE when he saves her in aliens in a spaceship ;D And in two bodies in the lab where he saves her even though he has broken ribs ;D
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas destuctogirl said…
I think of Angel, first, especially shirtless. Then of Booth, a lot difference character which allows for more personality I think.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Thelover said…
When i hear David Boreanaz i think first of that scene in season 1x01 of Angel where he was putting on a wife-beater then my mind kinda goes on auto pilot and i think of the scene in Bones season 5 where she had to undress him to collect evidence then from there my mind kinda goes blurry for a moment then everything becomes clearer........or does it?