Devil May Cry 4 Who is Nero?

14K posted on Sep 23, 2015 at 11:00AM
People has been asking around why can Nero bind together with the Yamato.
Well the Yamato can NOT only be used by Vergil, Dante used it too! So it clearly states that people who posses the blood of Sparda are able to use the Yamato.

2nd question: Nero is not Sparda-blooded!
Yes indeed he is Sparda-blooded, listen carefully when Sanctus used Nero to complete the Savior, he says Nero posses the blood of Sparda.
Why doesn't Dante react to that? Simple, he already knows. That's why he left the Yamato for Nero.
Who is Nero blood channeled from? Well truth says from Vergil, listening carefully at the moment Nero achieved his Devil Trigger with the Yamato. Nero says "GIVE ME MORE POWER". Hmm sounds familiar?
Rewind back to DMC3, Vergil says to Dante: "I NEED MORE POWER"
Clearly they both lust for power, the only mystery is what is the relations between Nero & Vergil? Father-and-son? Reincarnated-Vergil?

In DMC4 SE, Vergil is released, but we can't say that is Vergil's story. I mean, yes it is Vergil, but the story-line is still Dante-Nero.

So question remains on Nero, why is this boy so strong? What relations does he have with the Sons of Sparda?
I guess we will have to wait for the answer.
 People has been asking around why can Nero bind together with the Yamato. Well the Yamato can NOT on
last edited on Oct 04, 2015 at 02:06AM

Devil May Cry 4 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Britt601 said…
With all the magical lore that is present (and heavily ignored) in the DMC series, Capcom took the lazy and cliche route of making Nero his son.

Which still doesn't make sense because Capcom didn't do their homework in making sure everything added up. I made an article in the main DMC spot called 'Nero, What Are You?' that exposes Capcom's lazy writing skills. link

Like in the manga (which I think Capcom ignores) Vergil was practically anti-sex, then in DMC4: SE he supposedly found some random woman and knocked her up, and then in DMC3 he went back to his 'I don't like humans' attitude. So how does that play out? LOL With Vergil and his character traits, you have to explain *why* he choose to do something because he was a straightforward character, you know? They are just being lazy with their story-telling so I'm going to ignore this canon and give Nero a much cooler background when I get to writing a story for him. :D

Like...WHY would Vergil leave Nero? I mean, Vergil could have teamed up with Dante and they could have defeated Mundus together. I know they got hit hard with the loss of their mother but he didn't have to take on the devil prince by himself :(
 With all the magical lore that is present (and heavily ignored) in the DMC series, Capcom took the la
14K commented…
Yeah, they are being lazy, they created DMC4 SE instead of creating a new DMC series. and the fact that Vergil would hit on a woman is so out of place, I mean if it was Dante's son, I would believe it 50% cause due to Dante's character he may make mistakes on women. But Vergil? that is quite out of place! Lol, and Vergil has always wanted to follow his father's footsteps so he took prince himself. =\ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas