Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
I read AudreyFreak's artikulo describing the personality of the Disney Princesses according to the Myers-Briggs test. To read this fantastic article, click link
No doubt about it, I pag-ibig Disney, I have all my life. As a psychology student, what fascinates me most are the characters. They were memorable, endearing, and stuck with most of us throughout our lives. But, as characters, they (most of the time) have a distinct personality. It helps us (the audience) relate to them more, and develop a connection to them as they go on their adventure, and, ultimately, root for them to get their happy ending. Today, I'm here to analyze and further that connection to the characters we all know and love.
In the spirit of gender equality (I do consider myself to be a feminist) I thought it only fair to bring to light the men of Disney. Here's something that interests me, though, the women are called "Disney Princesses", yet the men are called "Disney Heroes."– I pag-ibig Disney, but I also personally hate the Disney Princess franchise, treating them as commodities instead of film characters. Now I may be pagbaba too much into it, but I've always believed that language plays a huge role in how we view things, especially what the word connotes (To paraphrase the professor: "Words are our most inexhaustible pinagmulan of magic– capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it"). So I've decided I would like to call them the Disney Ladies, and the Disney Gentlemen, hence the title.
Please madala in mind, I'm studying
psychology and personality is my paborito area, but I'm not a professional yet
. I am basing the following content on what I've read, what I've experienced and seen in the films. I'm doing the best I can with what I've got. And please feel free to let me know if you feel I'm wrong. That being said, let's begin now… 01. The Prince - ENFJ
. Also known as "Prince Charming
(by some, but I think the name serves Cinderella's prince better) a.k.a. Prince Ferdinand
" (unofficially). Anyway, so this guy has a total screen time of about four minutes, but (again) I'm doing the best I can, with what I've got. I could be wrong, but through analyzation, I've surmised this result. Extroverted
- Now, when we first see him, he's riding his horse and hears Snow White singing. Initially, I initially thought he liked riding out alone, but then when he sees and meets Snow White, he hops the stone pader and tries to introduce himself. Clearly, he's not shy, nor afraid to speak (or sing) his mind. Like most ENFJs, he's good at making mga kaibigan and forming relationships– when he thought he'd frightened Snow White into running away, he comforts her with a song from his heart. Wouldn't you know it, she liked it…and him. Intuitive
- So, after he'd first met Snow White, she went into the forest with Humbert the Huntsman, and disappeared. He searched far and wide for her, and when he heard of "the maiden who slept in the glass coffin," he concluded that it was her. He followed his intuition, and he found her. He can also tell she loves him, just as he loves her, which leads to their happily ever after in the film. Feeling
- The moment he met Snow White, he knew it was true love. Notice in the film, he first heard Snow White sing and fell for that, then when he saw her, he felt enamored. He's in tune with his feelings, and feels them strongly enough to paghahanap the entire forest and beyond for the girl he held in his heart. He had but one song, only for her. Judging
- Now, this one is hard to say. On the one hand, he searched for months trying to find Snow White, (presumably not caring how long it takes before he at least finds a good lead), so he may be easy-going with time. But, at the same time, he didn't give up for months
. He chose to stay on-task and find his true love. When she wakes up, he stays true to a judger's nature and acts now, instead of later, to take her to his kastilyo "to be happy forever."
02. Prince Charming- ESTJ
ESTJ: The Supervisor
. As far as I know, he hasn't been ibingiay an official canon name, but I like to use the Rodgers & Hammerstein name for him: His Royal Highness, Christopher Rupert Windermere Vladimir Carl Alexander François Reginald Lancelot Herman Gregory James
(son of Her Majesty, reyna Constantina charlotte Ermantrude Guinevere Maisie Margaret Ann and His Majesty, King Maximilian Godfrey Ladislaus Leopold Sydney Frederick John). Again, this guy's not in the film for long, but from what I've read, my results for him stand thus: Extroverted
- His father, the King, wants grandchildren, and tries to get his son married sa pamamagitan ng parading him around as "the grand prize"– naturally, Prince Charming wouldn't be on board, but at the ball, he's still well-mannered (as a royal "should be") but bored. Clearly he has no problems with crowds, and didn't hesitate to leave the ballroom to be with the woman he truly believes is his soulmate. Sensing
- He lives in the moment a lot, that's just how he is. After he saw Sinderella he chose to spend the rest of the evening with her, and when she left he knew he had to get her back, and like an ESTJ, he set up a logical system. The woman he loves fits the tiny shoe, and she's out there somewhere, so he put his plan into action. Also, as is often the case with an ESTJ, he overlooks the feelings of the Duke, who's ordered to carry on with the plan, no matter how exhausted he is. (Poor Duke). Thinking
- He listens to his puso and follows his instincts, certainly, but isn't much of a Feeler. He is well-mannered, and charming, but if he wants to say something, he'll say it, he'll stick to his own feelings, and often not think about those of others. Near the end of the ball, Sinderella urgently had to leave, yet the Prince wanted her to stay because all he knows is he's in love, and she only gets away when he's blocked sa pamamagitan ng the other ladies. He's polite, just self-interested and determined. Judging
- like Snow White's prince, he's task-oriented, he wants the work done as soon as possible. When the slipper fit Cinderella, they were married that same day
. He's pretty task-oriented, and has an insanely
quick-working staff to back up his work ethic. He'd make a fine king: he's hard-working and knows what he wants, yet he's calm and able to establish a sound system to get stuff done.
03. Phillip - ESTP
ESTP: The Promoter
. And now, we have a prince with a little bit madami screen time. Prince Phillip is a man of few words, but also a man of action. He was fleshed out a bit madami than his predecessors, but from what I've inferred, he does fit the ESTP category pretty well. Typically, ESTP's are good at improvising their way towards a goal, and are good at convincing others to see things their way. Extroverted
- In the film we can see, he's been exposed to the people of the kingdom from a young age, even when he was introduced as a little boy at Aurora's christening, he was calm and collected in front of a massive crowd. He's, once again, confident in what he says, and doesn't hesitate to tell his father he's not going through with the kings' betrothal, and going to marry a peasant girl. Sensing
- He takes things very much at face value. He plans to meet Briar Rose at the cottage in the glen, he sees all the lights are out, and yet knocks on the door anyway because he was told to meet Rose there. He doesn't have too much intuition, but he is good at thinking on his feet. Thinking
- He does follow his heart, but he also is in his head a lot as well. Like when he heard a pretty pag-awit voice, and tries to find out who it came from, but when he takes a break to dry off, he's trying to convince himself that it wasn't real, so he can forget about the voice, and ilipat on with his life. But, then his cape, boots, and hat get stolen away, and finds Rose. I like to think the reason they fell in pag-ibig so quickly was because of the fairies' magic, especially Merryweather's. Her gift of Beauty and Song make Aurora beloved sa pamamagitan ng those she meets, but because of Merryweather's blessing to be saved sa pamamagitan ng the halik of her true love, they hit it off straight away, after he nerves at meeting a stranger fade away. Plus, guys, try pag-awit a woman a song, even pag-awit her own song back at her, it just might charm her a little. Plus, she did the smart thing and invited him to her tahanan to meet her family after she was sure of her feelings, and willingly walked away. Aurora deserves much madami credit than she's given, if you ask me. Perceiving
- As we can see in the film, he's happy to wander the forest on his horse, Sampson, when he meets the girl he loves, he has plans that he wants to see through, so he works for them, and when he escapes the Forbidden Mountains with the fairies' help, he rushes to save Rose. When the dust (and thorns) have subsided, and Aurora has awoken, he's happy to simply have a dance with her, and celebrate their victory. I don't think he was in any rush to get married until it was the right time.
04. Eric - INFP
INFP: The Healer
. Finally, now we've got a properly fleshed-out male lead. Eric is a guy with strong morals, he's deeply committed to what he believes are good things, and tends to retreat into his own world. Those all fit into the INFP category. Introverted
- Eric is a team-player, but he's most happy when he's with sailing the ocean with his dog, Max. Naturally, he'd need a crew, but he's also ready to take on responsibilities sa pamamagitan ng himself if he has to. When his ship was caught in the hurricane, he took the wheel when the captain couldn't. Also, apparently not a lot of people live in his enormous castle, besides the staff. He only dines with Grimsby and Ariel, after he meets her. Later, when he takes her out on a tour of his kingdom, he ends the night sa pamamagitan ng getting away from the crowds for a night on the lake. I don't think he has a problem with other people– but madala in mind, just because someone's an introvert, doesn't mean they're shy. Intuitive
- As an INFP, one of his cognitive functions is Extroverted Intuition (Ne), which basically means he takes in information in a broad, and abstract way. For example, he didn't know how or who rescued him from drowning, all he had to go on was a beautiful pag-awit voice. After that, he tried to make sense of the whole thing, sa pamamagitan ng being alone and playing his flute to get his thoughts together. Feeling
- INFPs are often detached from the outside world, which one of the many reasons why he feels so comfortable at sea. The only person he ever told about a girl saving him and then disappearing was Grimsby, who tried to convince him he was delirious and waterlogged at the time. Eric doesn't buy it, he believes she was real and feels an emotional attachment to her. It could be because of the way their eyes met, it could be because she saved his life, but, either way, he feels such a connection to her, he wants to spend the rest of his life with her through marriage. He also wasn't phased at all sa pamamagitan ng learning she was a mermaid, he still risked his safety for her and fought Ursula. He feels his feelings strongly, indeed. Perceiving
- This is different from the other princes, I think. Yes, he does marry Ariel the same araw he finds out she's the girl he's been doting over. But, I think that was because he felt he'd been waiting on her long enough, and he knows their feelings for each other are reciprocated, the only thing to do was make it official and be together. I don't think he's an organized or task-oriented person (that's what Grimsby is for) he'd much rather take his time and enjoy the scenery instead of following an organized schedule.
05. Beast - ISTJ
ISTJ: The Inspector
also known unofficially as "Prince Adam
." Honestly, we may never know his birth name, but as we can see in the film, he's just fine with being addressed as "Beast." For all we know, after his transformation, he may think of it as a affectionate pet name Belle has for him. Introverted
- Obviously, he's a pretty reserved person. Often, as the beast, he would stay in the West Wing to be alone with his thoughts. Afterwards, when Belle leaves, he remains alone with his pain, and wants to be "left in peace." Naturally, he's depressed that the one he loves is gone, and (he believes) will never return. That's actually one of his cognitive functions; Introverted Feelings (Fi), he doesn't want to let anyone in, he'd rather deal with it on his own. Sensing
- One of the cognitive functions of an ISTJ, is Introverted Sensing (Si), which means that he draws back from memories or past experiences to make future decisions (some people call it the "'living in the past' function"). I think he likes routine, but changed his beastly manners (like re-learning to use a spoon to eat his porridge) but only because he knew it would lead to the spell breaking. Plus, Belle was right there to make him feel comfortable. After that, I think he was happy to go about his new routine, since they bought him and Belle closer. Thinking
- Another cognitive function is Extroverted Thinking (Te). It's how he collects his thoughts when his life seems a bit chaotic, like when Belle refuses to eat hapunan with him in the beginning. He angrily leaves, and thinks out loud how that could have gone better. Then, when he sees Belle in the mirror and how angry she is with him, it discourages him from trying again. But, he gets that chance when she enters the West Wing. Plus, as we can see, he often converses with Cogsworth, Lumière and sometimes Mrs. Potts about what to do: before the hapunan disaster; after he saves her from the mga lobo and wants to do something nice for her; or while he's preparing for his dinner/dance petsa with Belle. Judging
- ISTJs are often quite self-disciplined. sa pamamagitan ng that I mean, if they want to do something, they'll just do it, like when Beast readily made the trade (Maurice for Belle) on the spot. Also, as an organizer, he's picky about his things, he doesn't like it when other people sit in his chair, or trespass on his private quarters in the West Wing. ISTJs will also quite often have a system for everything, which often places them in leadership roles. He is the master of his castle, and not just because he was born a royal.He verbalizes his opinions, and people tend to follow that because he has a plan.
06. Aladdin - ISTP
ISTP: The Crafter
. ISTPs are a clever people. Good at understanding how things work, and finding inconsistencies in their life. Often they're analytical and quiet. Not shy necessarily, and often they are drawn to extreme sports, and great athletics, or at least unpredictable hobbies, in Aladdin's case, acrobatic feats to get away from the guards. Introverted
- Now I thought at first, Aladdin must be an extrovert, but the madami I think about it– his precise way of thinking, looking inwardly for ideas, his quiet understanding of how things work– I feel he must be an introvert. Agrabah is a pretty crowded city, so he's around crowds a lot, but doesn't talk to anyone if he can help it. I think he's madami desensitized to crowds, and happy with a small group of friends. He's certainly not shy, but really anyone can be shy; introvert or extrovert. Sensing
- Now, he does look inwardly for ideas, but I haven't seen him form patterns or look for possible outcomes until it's happened. I think he takes everything in through his senses. For example, after he told Genie he can't wish for his freedom, he hears Jasmine's voice, and follows it to the menagerie, and sure he wants to tell her the truth, but he didn't bother to notice she asked him where he was. Thinking
- Aladdin does think a lot: he thinks about where his and Abu's susunod meal will be, how to get hasmin out of trouble with Farouk (the prutas vendor), how to stop Jafar in the end. But his thinking is inward, that's because one of his cognitive functions is Introverted Thinking (Ti). Because of this, his thoughts are concise and in-the-moment. Perceiving
- I think he plays sa pamamagitan ng ear a lot. He isn't really one for organization and plans. Like when dealing with his wishes, the only one he planned for was Genie's freedom, and the only one he wanted was to win Jasmine's heart. Also, when he was in the dungeon; a stranger offered him a way out and into a dangerous cave for riches, he didn't stop to formulate a plan, he just went with it. I think living on the streets his whole life, and not knowing what the susunod araw holds for over 18 years has made him a "live in the moment/here and now" type of person.
07. John Smith - ENFP
ENFP: The Champion
. First, let me just get this out of the way, the real John Smith was nothing like how he was portrayed in the film. In the film, he was a tall, golden-haired Adonis, who achieved great things his whole life, and was a legend before he began his journey to Jamestown. In reality, he was a short, hairy guy who only sinabi he did a lot. But in the film, he's our hero, so a some embellishment was inevitable, not to mention necessary. He was portrayed as "the champion of the story," a lot like Superman. Heck, he jumped overboard and successfully saved a friend from drowning. Extroverted
- Obviously, he's an adventurer. Before the crew begins the journey, the men are already talking about how they "can't fight Indians without John Smith." Like an extrovert, he thrives on outside sources, and likes to show-off a bit. Like instead of simply boarding a ship, he stands on a kanyon and gets lifted onboard. He's energetic, and likes recognition. Intuitive
- He's not the most logical person, but he does observe patterns and knows certain handy tricks. For example, he could see Thomas' aim with a gun wasn't very good, and told him to keep both eyes open for a better view. He couldn't have predicted when Thomas would've used that to kill Kocoum, but he is aware that there are consequences to people's actions. He's made even madami aware of that after discussing ripple effects with Grandmother Willow. He previously believed talking with the Native Americans wouldn't do any good because his men have been circulating fear and paranoia about them and the land. But, he agrees to talk when he realizes the greater good that could become of it, like him being with Pocahontas. Feeling
- He does not think much. Like when Thomas fell overboard, he didn't hesitate to think at all, he just grabbed a rope, and did a perfect sisne dive into the stormy sea. His efforts only paid off because the crew was able to pull them back in with the rope. Perceiving
- When the crew landed in Jamestown, he went off to "scout the terrain," but on the way he took in the scenery and sang about all the adventures that awaited him. Later, during, "Colors of the Wind" he's happy to listen and learn, because he and Pocahontas already share a pag-ibig of exploring, and he relates to it, which ends up changing him for the better, and defies Governor Ratcliffe from digging up any madami of the land for the ginto that isn't there. Once again, he is an adventurer, he's radiated "hundreds of amazing stories," and he's happy to go off-schedule and maintain a flexible go-with-the-flow lifestyle. 08. Quasimodo - ISFJ
. So I know he's not an official member of the Disney Princes, or the Disney Heroes, but I think he should be. I relate tremendously with Quasi, and just had to put him on my list. Introverted
- He gets compared to Rapunzel a lot, and with good reason, but the two do have differing personalities. For starters, Rapunzel was separated from the people outside her tower, and easily warmed up to them; Quasi was right above the Parisians, but ostracized at first. He actually is shy, and was initially terrified of being seen, let alone meeting another person, like Esméralda, for example. But, they warmed up to him eventually. Obviously, after the film, he'd probably go back to the only tahanan he's ever known, but at least now he won't be hit with prutas when he does go outside. Sensing
- After living under Frollo's wing and dealing with his oh so subtle abusive tactics (aka leading Quasi to believe he, himself, is a deformed monster). Naturally Quasi would be reluctant to believe in anything other than his senses. He believes he's a monster, and he's ugly, so he doesn't dare venture outside Notre-Dame. He might even have been afraid of his intuition at first. Feeling
- He feels his feeling very strongly, as you can see when he first meets Phoebus and is outraged to find a soldier in the cathedral. But, Quasi's also a sensitive person, afraid to hurt or disturb other people. He was afraid to betray Frollo's trust at first, so he was hesitant to leave the kampanilya tower to attend the Feast of Fools. He also put his own feelings aside for Phoebus and Esméralda; he loves her, but she loves someone else, and honored his feelings for her, sa pamamagitan ng hiding him from Frollo and going with him to warn the Gypsies at the Court of Miracles. Judging
- Quasi's lived a life of routine for over 20 years; every araw ring the bells, clean the cloisters, ring the vespers, etc. He's sometimes nervous about straying from that schedule, which is good because a lot of people do depend on the bells. But I feel he isn't too high-strung, but does set much store sa pamamagitan ng the rules. 09. Shang - INTJ
. INTJs are usually analytical, pragmatic individuals. Highly analytical and they exude efficiency. They are often good leaders and have a natural talent for building a system. Interestingly, this personality type only makes up about 2% of the population, it's a rarity, indeed. Introverted
- Much like Batman, he's almost obsessed with his job, putting it before absolutely everything else, and often not getting involved with other people so much. A prime example is when he just learns that his father, the General, was killed sa pamamagitan ng the Huns, he takes it all in silence and walks off sa pamamagitan ng himself, being a strong leader, and a true introvert. Intuitive
- At first I thought he'd be madami sensory. But, he's actually pretty intuitive. He's a military man, born and raised, and part of that is becoming aware of the opponents movements, looking for patterns and using deductive reasoning to anticipate their susunod move. He did so with the Huns, but didn't anticipate them invading the city because he saw them fall under the avalanche, and believed Mulan wanted a way out of her "ultimate dishonor." Hey, if somebody lied to me for months about who they are, I'd be a bit skeptical too. But, he comes around pretty quickly. Thinking
- Again, he's highly logical and rational. He'd much rather do what's right, but sometimes his feelings do get in the way. Like when he decided to not execute Mulan after finding out her secret. If you think about it, it was madami of a logical choice than anything; he reasoned that he owed her for saving his life, so he spared hers. Judging
- Like Mulan, he is good at making plans and seeing them through. However, Mulan makes plans on the spur of the moment, Shang is one for pre-planning and rehearsing so his intended results are guaranteed.
10. Tarzan - ISFP
ISFP: The Composer
. Again, he's not an official Disney Hero, or Disney Prince. Which is weird, becuase he grew up to be the alpha male of the apes, that's got to count for something. Plus, I simply pag-ibig this movie and the two leads. I think they deserve some of the spotlight. Introverted
- Obviously, he felt like an outsider for a lot of his childhood. But, he grew into himself with some help form his Terk & Tantor, and eventually became accepted sa pamamagitan ng the troop of gorillas. But even after that, he takes things inwardly and doesn't speak much, but when he does, he thinks beforehand. Sensing
- Having been raised sa pamamagitan ng mga hayop his whole life, he's take in everything through his senses, like when he finds a bullet on the ground, he sniffs it, and tastes it to find out what it is. Same when he got close to Jane, he looked at her (uncomfortably closely), and compares their hands, and their heartbeats. He can also imitate any sound he hears. He's in-tune with his senses and instincts. Feeling
- Again, the way he grew up, he's not one for logic. He is smart, but learns sa pamamagitan ng from experience and bases all of his decisions on how he feels. Take, for example, when Jane asked if he's come to England with her. He couldn't stand leaving the only tahanan he's ever known and never coming back. When he did decide to leave, it was because he felt he truly had betrayed his family and Kerchak, and felt leaving might have been for the best. Jane would have been with him, so surely it would've been madami bearable. Perceiving
- Once again, coming from his background, he grew up without a sense of time. He also grew up taking in every part of the jungle, to him it's as much a tahanan as ours are. He knows all the animals, the locations, the atmosphere.
11. Naveen - ESFP
ESFP: The Performer
. Naveen is a perfect example of an ESFP, he lives in the moment, loves new experiences, extremely good with people and is a natural entertainer. Extroverted
- From the moment we meet him, the people pag-ibig him. He's smooth, charming, handsome, a talented musician and confident, which adds up to cheering and awe. And he loves the attention. He doesn't thrive on it though, he just wants to do his own thing, doesn't care who watches, and is always looking for a good time in everything he does. He just traveled sa pamamagitan ng bangka across a whole ocean and what's the first thing he does? Grab a ukulele and party in the streets! Sensing
- Naveen has very little intuition. He loves living his life, and growing up as a wealthy prince, he'd have his parents (and their money) to cover up the consequences. That's most likely the reason he was cut off, his parents didn't want to enable him any more. After that, he still was the life of the party. Much like Ariel, he didn't care for the rules, they had to him, which was embodied sa pamamagitan ng Lawrence. That's probably one of the reasons why he treated him so indifferently. He only changed after he was cut off, transformed into a frog, captured and hunted sa pamamagitan ng Dr. Facilier, and Tiana rubbed off on him. Feeling
- Obviously, if Naveen feels like doing something, he'll do it. Play his music, dance the night away, go off with a stranger in a new country down an alley (again, little to no sense of intuition). Perceiving
- Since he doesn't like the rules, he doesn't like structure or schedules. He'd rather go with the flow and be flexible with his time.
12. Flynn Rider - ENTP
ENTP: The Inventor
. Also known as Eugene Fitzherbert
. He's a thief, quick on his feet and with his tongue. He's constantly absorbing ideas and has a deep understanding of his environment. Extroverted
- Flynn is very much a daydreamer. He had tons of imagination as a kid, and still does as an adult. He's also able to feel what other people need him to be, and he can adapt, which for a pretty capable thief; but that also allowed him to connect with Rapunzel emotionally. He's also very quick to realize Rapunzel's situation, and in the susunod scene can play off her insecurities and try to manipulate her into giving up, but she's too strong-willed for that. Intuitive
- He was able to figure out what happened to Rapunzel after he was arrested sa pamamagitan ng the guards and knew he had to get back to her. Thinking
- Now, living as a poor, orphaned kid on your own, you've got to look out for yourself and be tactful of what's going on around you. He's always on his toes, should he run into the guards, or anyone else who might turn him in. He's a practical yet impetuous thinker who tells it like it is. Perceiving
- Kind of like Aladdin, he really didn't have much experience with plans and schedules. When he worked with the Stabbington Brothers, they didn't plan any of it, they just went for it. He's also good at thinking on his feet, like when he tried to discourage Rapunzel from seeing the lanterns, and scaring her into going home.
13. Kristoff - ISTP
ISTP: The Crafter
. Often he gets labelled as an ISTJ. But, after some further reading, I think he's actually the same personality type as Aladdin. Introverted
- Obviously, he's got a big family, but seems just fine eating carrots with Sven. Like Kristoff, I'm an introvert myself, and have a big family. Speaking for myself, I do need time alone to refuel and recharge (typical for introverts) but at the same time, when I am with my big family, I'm "at home" so I'm comfortable. Also, like Kristoff, I don't have a problem with strangers. I know what you're thinking– "So why isn't he an extrovert?" Because what defines introverts is the ability to gain stimulation from an inside source; thoughts, music, books, etc. Kristoff fits the bill. Sensing
- I think he thinks about the here and now, not so much about the future. He is able to observe the physical details of his environment and can deduce what to do next. He can also adapt when he needs to. That's one of his cognitive functions Extroverted Sensing (Se). This allowed him to cater to Anna's needs, and be un-phased sa pamamagitan ng the crazy things she says and does. Thinking
- Contrary to Anna, he's quite logical and rational. Anna is very
much in-tune with her feelings and not afraid at all to express them. Kristoff is madami or less the opposite. He thinks before he speaks, and only put his foot in his mouth at the end of the film (she's rubbing off on him, like he's rubbing off on her, a bit). If you ask me, the two go together so perfectly because she follows her puso to the ends of the earth, but Kristoff balances her out with logic and reasoning. But Kristoff is also not shy, he didn't hesitate to tell Anna straightaway how ridiculous it sounded that she was marrying someone she just met that day
- I don't think he's disorganized, but I don't think he has a problem with spontaneity either, like when Anna demanded he take her up the North Mountain immediately, not at dawn. That's also due to the incentive Anna gave him (the tools and carrots). He's pretty good on his feet and under pressure.
And that's all I have to say about the Disney Gentlemen's Myers-Briggs' Profiles. I hope you enjoyed it, and, once again, please let me know if you feel I missed something or made a mistake, I'll be happy to read it. :)
P.S. I'd be pleased as pop if someone was inspired sa pamamagitan ng this, and would do the same for the Villains or the Sidekicks. That'd be awwwwwesome! If you like, lol.