Hope you'll like this article, it won't be very long, but oh well! Let's get started :)
1. Congratulations on being DP tagahanga Of The Month, how does it feel, did you expected it? Thanks. I was hoping that eventually I would get recognized for what I do on here.
2. How did you discover Fanpop? Last summer, I was looking up funny pictures of the DP's and I was like 'Oh, cool pics on this site but I would never make pictures.' Then I answered a few iksamen tanong for fun and before I knew it, I was pagbaba articles. I wanted to write cool artikulo like the ones I had seen PrincesLullaby, DreamyGal and KataraLover wrote but I didn't get the guts to sumali for a few months.
3. Is there anyone you admire in this spot? Oh my gosh too many! I admire people who make artikulo a lot because I enjoy pagbaba them and I know that Pagsulat a good artikulo takes a lot of time and efforts. That being sinabi I admire KataraLover he works hard on his artikulo and they're fun to read. I also admire DreamyGal, PrinceesLullaby (hasn't been on in awhile sadly), Chesire, BelleAmie, Tiffany88, BelleAnastasia, Sweetie94, and SweetPea2007 (Sorry if I didn't name anyone. There are so many people on here that I admire).
4. listahan your paborito and least paborito and explain why they are your paborito and least favorites:
paborito princess: When I was younger it was Ariel and while I still pag-ibig Ariel, my paborito now is Rapunzel. Rapunzel is sweet and reminds me of a classic princess but is still very fun. Some people say she is a Mary-Sue but she reminds me of myself. She is generally happy and wants to try new things but she can get conflicted and believes Mother Gothel.
Least paborito princess: It always goes back and forth for me from Pocahontas to Aurora. Both bore me but I can still find things I like about them (Pocahontas's strength, bravery and free spirit; Aurora's gracefulness.
paborito prince: For me it’s either a tie between Shang and Flynn. I like how I can actually see them falling in pag-ibig with their girls for something other than beauty. When Shang sees Mulan leave the palace he is like “Woah that’s one awesome chick,” and the emperor pretty much tells him “Go after her you idiot” I like how in the sequel, Mulan and Shang’s relationship feels real. As for Flynn, I like how during the town scene, you can see him falling for Rapunzel and then again in I See the Light. As for their personalities, I pag-ibig how Shang is this macho military guy and then he gets shy and awkward when he’s out of his element. I pag-ibig how Flynn was willing to die for Rapunzel
Least paborito prince: Phillip. While he's romantic and brave, I find him stalkerish and I feel like he only fell in pag-ibig with Aurora for vain reasons like her beauty and her voice. I wish they would've made them and Snow White and her prince get to know each other. If they would have gotten rid of some fairy parts and all of Maleficent's rants, they could have made Phillip and Aurora get to know each other in the forest and have a believable romance.
paborito villain: Jafar. I may just like him for Iago but he is funny and diabolical like a villain should be. I think I like Iago more. He's funny and never fails to make me laugh.
Least paborito villain: Facillier. In my mind he's too weak because he is reliant on his 'friends' for power. He's just stupid and cowardly in my mind. Plus why can't he get a sando that fits? What is he a hobo?
paborito sidekick: I pag-ibig too many! Doc, Snow White's animals, Flora, Fauna, Scuttle, Sebastian, Cogsworth, Genie, Crikee, Mushu, Khan and Charlotte. See what I mean? I'm working on an artikulo about this right now too if anyone is curious why but I think it's mostly obvious.
Least paborito sidekick: Cinderella's mice! They're very helpful to Sinderella but their voices drive me crazy, they're boring, and I hate how they got so much screen time in the movie.
5. Which princess is the most attractive and who is the least attractive and why? I think Sinderella is the most attractive (followed sa pamamagitan ng Aurora, Belle and Jasmine) she has such nice eyes and I pag-ibig how she has milky skin.
6. Which prince is the most handsome and who is the least handsome and why?
Phillip or Naveen. I like that clean cut classic look. It’s hard to say for least handsome, maybe Shang but he has such a great body…
7. Which princess is the most brave?
Mulan, without a doubt. There were so many ways she could have been killed and yet she still stayed even after Shang told her to go home.
8. Which princess is the smartest?
hasmin or Mulan. hasmin figured out when Aladdin was lying to her, is a fast learner, and is a quick thinker (when she pretended to be in pag-ibig with Jafar to cover for Aladdin). Mulan is also very smart too. I think Mulan is just a little smarter than hasmin just because these three things stand out to me as smart more.
1. When she figured out how to climb the pole.
2. When she burries the huns with the avalanche.
3. When she defeats the huns for the final time (One of my paborito scenes EVER).
9. If you could add another Disney heroine to the lineup, who would you add and why?
I wouldn’t add anyone. This always drives me crazy. Someone thinks their paborito heroine is so much better than all the others and they should be included as a Disney Princess. I feel like people should just realize that being a Disney Princess is just a pamagat and that it’s the character that counts. If all the heroines that we all like were princesses then the Disney Princesses wouldn’t be as special anymore.
10. Do you think that Merida will be added to the DP lineup?
I don’t think she will and you want to know why? She would be so different from the other princesses and she’s Pixar. I wouldn’t mind if she was added but it’s called the DISNEY Princesses not Disney and Other Companies that Disney Kind of Owns Princesses. If that were true the line up would be ridiculously huge and like I sinabi above you don’t have to be a ‘princess’ to be a great character. Heroines are just as good as the DPs.