Here are the results about positions 31-40 of the Disney Princess Sequel Outfit Countdown, voted sa pamamagitan ng public. 40. Aurora: Yellow toga (Disney Princess: Enchanted Tales – Follow Your Dreams)
I hoped it should have been higher. The disensyo isn't so bad, except the puffy sleeves. Maybe the yellow doesn't suit her hair? I don't know, I can't be unbiased about Aurora. She looks awesome to me, whatever she wears.
It doesn't go with her hair at all and even if it were a different color it would still be ugly!
Position #40 Aurora's Yellow Gown
- DsnyPrincess [...] I kind of like Aurora's yellow dress.
- starlight77 I don't like her in golden yellow
:/ - SailorM91 39. Cinderella: Yellow toga (Cinderella II – Dreams Come True)
I've seen that yellow isn't a popular color here and personally I don't like it too, but... How can this toga be better than Aurora's one? The ruffles are so ugly and it seems a bad copy of Cinderella's silver dress in the original movie!
It's too weird looking...
Position #39 Cinderella's Yellow Gown
- BelleAnastasia The ruffles are nauseating and so is the color!
- DsnyPrincess 38. Jasmine: Cinderella's Silver Ballgown (Aladdin and The King of Thieves)
Most of people pag-ibig this dress, but not on Jasmine. I find funny to see crossover outfits, even I think too that this one looks so weird. hasmin doens't look good with blonde hair.
If Genie had kept her hair color the same, I would like this outfit
Position #38 Jasmine's (Cinderella's) Silver Ballgown
- Tigressfan10689 This is just ridiculous! The most iconic Princess outfit, probably most iconic Disney outfit, worn sa pamamagitan ng another princess! It's just stupid! And, it looks terrible on her too. LEAVE!
- rhythmicmagic I pag-ibig this dress on Cinderella, but on hasmin it looks so weird, they could've at least letted her have black hair instead of blonde hair which looks weird with dark skintone, also the color doesn't suit Jasmine
- sweetie-94 37. Jasmine: Disguise Outfit (Aladdin and The King of Thieves)
This is the first dress that we saw also in the original movie to be eliminated. I don't hate it, but it covers Jasmine's beautiful kulay-rosas outfit.
Ehh... it's not that pretty in my opinion.
Position #37 Jasmine's Disguise Outfit
- AllegroGiocoso boring & uninspiring. i like it better in the original
- Mongoose09 36. Jasmine: Snow White's Princess Dress (Aladdin and The King of Thieves)
Same story as Cinderella's silver ballgown: lovely and iconic dress, but it doesn't look good on Jasmine. In my opinion, Snow White's dress bumagay her madami than Cinderella's one, probably because Genie let her hair dark here.
Snow's dress is nice, but on hasmin it looks like a cheap knock off.
Position #36 Jasmine's (Snow White's) Princess Dress
- Jessikaroo It looks good on Snow White but not on her.
- SarahCorine 35. Jasmine: Wedding Dress (Aladdin and The King of Thieves)
I was really sad when this one has gone out. Jasmine's wedding dress is very pretty, madami prettier than Mulan's one.
It looks like a wedding dress for an alien. What's up with the sleeves?
Position #35 Jasmine's Wedding Dress
- hajirah4 This wedding dress looks horrible at Jasmine.
- Sirea I hate it.
- Snickerz911411 34. Mulan: Wedding Dress (Mulan II)
Finally, a Mulan's dress was eliminated too. Personally, I don't like this outfit so much because I'm very traditional about wedding dresses, and this doesn't seem a typical one (but maybe it's a chinese traditional wedding dress) It mainly has gone out because of the hideous hat.
That unnameable thing in her head is disgusting.
Position #34 Mulan's Wedding Dress
- Popcornfan Such an ugly wedding dress...and what is up with the hat?
- TheCrystalRing I like Mulan's dress, I just don't like the hat thing
- Mongoose09 33. Cinderella: kulay-rosas and White toga (Cinderella II – Dreams Come True)
Another bad copy of her original and beautiful silver ballgown; but, sincerely, Sinderella looks very pretty in it! I think kulay-rosas bumagay very well on her! I can't see why there are so many haters for this dress, there are a lot of outfits madami uglier than this one.
i think it is boring and kulay-rosas is not her colour! its all to matching
Position #33 Cinderella's kulay-rosas and White Gown
- Luckyydog this is just a bad version of her beautiful silver dress
- pretty_angel92 Cinderella's kulay-rosas and White toga is always so close to being eliminated but I honestly don't think it's that bad. There are worse outfits to me
- Mongoose09 32. Jasmine: kulay-rosas and Purple Outfit (Aladdin and The King of Thieves)
This outfit got practically only negative comments. In my opinion isn't so bad, the tuktok is pretty like every Jasmine's tuktok and the mga kulay are very enjoyable.
This doesn't look too flattering.
Position #32 Jasmine's kulay-rosas and Purple Outfit
- dimitri_is_hot The dyaket ruins the entire outfit! The shoulders are horrendous!
- TheCrystalRing Don't really like the colour combination.
- milky-way 31. Cinderella: Riding Outfit (Cinderella II – Dreams Come True)
Just two words: old style! Sinderella looks older with this high kwelyo and this ugly long skirt! Even the mga kulay don't fit her, the sweater is too dark for her hair!
[...] Anyway, while the style of Cinderella's riding outfit is quite decent, overall, including the color scheme, it would make any woman wearing it look older. Also not a tagahanga of a dark kulay-rosas dress in Sinderella 2. Practically every Cindy's outfit in the segundo sequel is pretty unsettling and not visially appealing.
Position #31 Cinderella's Riding Outfit
- maryksand Are they trying to make Cindy look like an old lady?
- TheCrystalRing The kwelyo is too high and the dyaket makes her look like an older woman.
Thanks for reading!
To see the places 41-48 click link