Disney Princess Unpopular Disney opinions (confessions)

viktoriya773 posted on Feb 10, 2014 at 11:53PM
Post your unpopular Disney opinion here. Express your opinion about not only DP but Disney in general. Please be respectful about each other's opinions and don't bash someone because of it. Say "I disagree/agree with you because..." I'm sure everyone is mature enough to handle it.

Disney Princess 810 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 801-810 of 810

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas magicworld_88 said…
i dont know if this is unpopular or not but i really find the whole story about belle mom in the remake pointless.
wavesurf commented…
^I guess I can see your point. We already knew she was dead. We just didn't know "the how." In the movie, it did feel like a kind of throwaway gesture somehow. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas JNTA1234 said…
"Tiana would hate fun, bubbly or energetic princesses"

This mentality pretty much ignores a character that completely negates that claim, LOTTIE. Tiana may be more about work than play but if you pay attention to how she serves food at Dukes, she knows how to have a good time and make work fun, something Snow White and Rapunzel, two very bubbly princesses know how to do very well.

Also saying Ariel would flat out DISlike Tiana when she gets along just fine with characters similar to Tiana, namely Sebastian, and he's way more of a stick in the mud than Tiana.

In fact, most of the other princesses have at least one character who is just as if not more uptight than Tiana (Grumpy, Flora, Sebastian, Cogsworth, Nakoma, Shang) and they get along very with well those characters.

And again, the reverse is also true, there's no reason to say Tiana would hate or even dislike fun, dreamy, romantic, ditzy, bubbly, hyper personalities when all of these qualities can be found tenfold in Lottie.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
JNTA1234 commented…
Tiana also has Louis, and she got along just fine with him, who's a fun-loving goofy screw up and it his antagonistic towards when he deserves (sending them in the wrong direction) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sweetie-buttons commented…
I heard someone say the goal she’s working towards is a restaurant where people can relax and enjoy good pagkain and entertainment in a laidback atmosphere, which goes against the idea of her not knowing how to have fun. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
AudreyFreak commented…
^ but we see she herself never relaxes so that's a moot point sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Toonsgirl27 said…
Hans is the lamest Disney villian that I ever seen! I can do a much better job writing an evil prince than the writers of Frozen.
wavesurf commented…
^My thoughts exactly. But what do I know? nagyelo ( and the franchise as a whole) is also one of Disney's weakest-written screenplays involving fairy-tale tropes, imo. But it also joins other "stumbles in feminism" in my opinion: TPATF, Brave, and Moana. You can make a fine heroine without making her combative, whiny, preachy, and businesslike. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Toonsgirl27 said…
I dislike Anna/Kristoff. I think they are the worst DP couple ever! If I were to make a list of worst animated couples, they would be on the list (other candidates are Flik/Atta from A Bug's Life, and Shaggy/Velma from Scooby Doo Mystery Inc.)
wavesurf commented…
^ I also felt that that relationship was completely shoehorned. They have no chemistry together at all. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
AudreyFreak commented…
Is that unpopular? People here frequently say they have no chemistry sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mhs1025 said…
At first, I had some doubts about the live-action remake of Mulan, but when a friend of mine told me it was going to be the actual story of The Ballad Of Mulan, I was like "Okay, I'll give it a chance.", although I heard Mushu wasn't going to be in it at all. I was mad as hell about that, trust me. But now, I understand because they're telling the actual story of that old tale. While I'm aware I might get some flack about this opinion, especially about the Mushu thing, I kinda want to see the remake now.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas magicworld_88 said…
i didn't knew it was an unpopular opinion but i really like Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides ( i didn't knew i discovered recently the movie is not really liked )

Also i dont like show yourself , i adore the scene it is really gorgeous but the song itself ? i just dont find there is a melody at all.
sunnyfields commented…
I didn't like On Stranger Tides at first just because Will and Elizabeth were no longer main characters in it. I think that is why many don't like it. Many people don't like Deadmen Tell No Tales and won't give that movie a chance, either, for the same reason. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
AudreyFreak commented…
ipakita Yourself is overrated I agree. I think it's better than Let It Go but that's not saying much. Heck it pretty much is LiG 2.0. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BB2010 said…
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion

Star vs the Forces of Evil was not one of Disney's best shows. I thought it was really good at first, seasons 1 and 3 were my favorite, but the last season was just so rushed and.....meh. There's a lot of stuff I wish was talked about and it didn't feel like there was any real closure.

I really really REALLY wanted to see a flashback ep of how Eclipsa and Globgor met and got together, especially since her mother was a monster killer. And I think Toffee was defeated way too early especially with the buildup he had
MalloMar commented…
Facts! The ipakita had potential to be a masterpiece, but could hardly hold my interest during the last season. The shipping bait got horrible too. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas winterina said…
Moana and Tangled is better than Frozen and Frozen 2, story wise and everything, I only think Frozen might be better with songs
BB2010 commented…
I have madami fun listening to the nagyelo songs than I do actually watching the pelikula sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
Moana>Frozen>Tangled>Frozen 2, in my opinion. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BB2010 said…
I finally started Tangled the series and I gotta say I like the art style used for the show a lot more than the movie. The CGI in the movie is great but I've always preffered 2D to 3D and I love that the show looks like something from a storybook
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas beautybeastfan said…
I'm not a fan of Mickey's Magical Friendship Faire. I don't like Tangled, and I can't stand Frozen. Olaf isn't funny, he's annoying. Elsa's singing sounds like screaming. The way the characters talk in the show makes it sound like something from Disney Junior.