Disney Princess Unpopular Disney opinions (confessions)

viktoriya773 posted on Feb 10, 2014 at 11:53PM
Post your unpopular Disney opinion here. Express your opinion about not only DP but Disney in general. Please be respectful about each other's opinions and don't bash someone because of it. Say "I disagree/agree with you because..." I'm sure everyone is mature enough to handle it.

Disney Princess 810 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 810

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas prinelsa said…
I also ship hicanna and janna :(
Forever alone.
CRaZy_rawR commented…
I ship Janna. c: sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
misscindyspice commented…
*Flies in* HICANNA?? I luv that ship <3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mhs1025 said…
Y'all are probably going to hate me for this, but, I hope there's another PIXAR princess.
BelleRose829 commented…
Let's not speak to each other anymore sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
This is awkward. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
324anna commented…
I would really pag-ibig another Pixar princess, but I agree with Olivia, there will be the whole "Pixar is not Disney" problem that happened with Merida, so maybe when people finally get used to the idea of Disney owning Pixar, your wish will come true. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BelleRose829 said…
I find Jasmine, Merida and Ariel to be very bratty, I like Merida more because in the end she learns from her mistake and (hopefully) isn't as selfish. But Jasmine and Ariel aren't quite off the hook. (Badumtss) I don't quite like how they treat their parents Jasmine is a princess and why I understand why she doesn't want her life lived out for her, but she needs some brains for example "Hey dad you're the sultan so change the law please." Or Maybe instead of running away I dunno at least prepare for going out there, remember she said herself that she was not going back at all, and just imagine how heart broken her father could be. She just never seems satisfied with the life she has and I think she should be more grateful, it's only healthy to think outside the box and aspire for happiness, but she has such an attitude I don't find her all that enjoyable. Onto Ariel, she has the same thing she has moments of kindness and gratitude, but she doesn't ever think about her family and makes a rash decision unlike Jasmine she doesn't have "diplomatic" choice like saying "Hey Dad don't you think we can befriend the humans." Seeing as Triton WILL NOT change his mind and what makes her sort of wrong here is that Triton has a legitimate reason to hate the humans i.e they killed his wife and stole there items, plus they DO eat fish, Ariel and her friends being fish. Ariel is want to know more and I admire that, but she should also at least want to listen to her father like Pocahontas did, but she frequently doesn't go to music rehearsals (something she fought for in Ariel's beginning) and generally displeases her father and is fine with that. I admire the side of her and Jasmine that want to discover, but all and all I think they need attitude checks, Merida acts bratty, but she never ran away. But then she is willing to give her mother some random strange food WTF Merida she is breaking tradition saying maybe she should make her own decisions and she does so with force (they way brats do) the only thing is in the end she realizes staying calm and using your head to settle debates instead of wild impulsiveness is a better way to achieve happiness, sometimes actions speak louder than words, but fighting never solves anything. Unfortunately that's why these lovely girls are starting to slip on my list, really I want to have a bit of a debate because I'm not sure how to view them. So yah, I don't know if it's unpopular on here, but it's unpopular everywhere else to consider Ariel, Merida and Jasmine selfish.
mhs1025 commented…
I only found Ariel bratty and selfish in her original film, along with Jasmine. BUT, I find hasmin madami laid back and caring in her other 2 films and on the Aladdin show. However, I don't find Merida selfish at all. Yes, she may go too far, but she DOES learn from the mistakes she made. She doesn't act bratty. To me, she may act OUT, but not bratty. hasmin and Ariel, on the other hand, act bratty in their original films. Ariel is probably the worst. This is just ME. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
wavesurf commented…
Merida is the one with the most ruthless behavior out of the three. I still find Merida the most irksome/ brattiest. Merida reminds me of Melody ( whom I detest). sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sparklefairy375 commented…
Agreed. Yep Merida is actually did worse than Ariel and Jasmine, but the way she redeem herself and admitting her mistake makes her far better than those two :3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas audreybrooke said…
If any Disney movie should have been called Brave, I think it should've been Mulan.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Yeah, I didn't see as much bravery in bravo than in Mulan. Based on the title, i was expecting something really epic and for Merida to be the bravest princess ever and that's not what i saw in Brave. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
OnceABlueMoon commented…
An interesting point that is always brought up is how Merida is bravo because she admits she is wrong, and does what she can to fix the mess she made. That's braver than running away from her problems. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I think the original pamagat "The madala and the Bow" works well for the movie than the pamagat "Brave" one. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cruella said…
Sorry I know this isn't DP related but it's just really been bugging me lately. I know that most of the users here are not happy with the way Disney redesigned the princess in their promotional material. Mostly because they don't look much like the actual princesses. I don't know how many of you know about this, but when they resigned the DP's, they also resigned the Villains. And I just hate what they did to Cruella. I mean look at her. She doesn't look a thing like herself. I know I sound silly but I had to get that off my chest.
 Sorry I know this isn't DP related but it's just really been bugging me lately. I know that most of t
324anna commented…
Wow, I didn't know they redesigned the villains as well. And yeah, I agree with you. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
cruella commented…
Thanks, I'm glad somebody agree with me. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dimitri_ said…
This isn't DP related but I feel so alone thinking Bambi is a Disney masterpiece. From the animation to the significant scenes, all of it is just wonderful and I can't understand why it gets overlooked on Fanpop.
 This isn't DP related but I feel so alone thinking Bambi is a Disney masterpiece. From the animation
MalloMar commented…
I haven't seen Bambi in a long time, but I HAVE to. Last I remember, it was beautiful. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
324anna commented…
^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BeautifulBeasts said…
This was directed to someone, but anyway...

LISTEN here. I don't just hate Frozen, because it's popular, stop putting people who dislike Frozen and random haters in the same pile. Because it's all preference people can dislike a movie for whatever they feel like, frankly as soon as I left the theater I didn't like it, I don't like the characters and I don't like it's base of modern pop culture. You don't really have a say in what you think is ridiculous or not, just because you like something doesn't mean everybody else is also going to like it, stop asking questions like "Why do people hate Frozen?" Because I can ask you the same question "Why don't you hate Frozen?" It's very annoying. I am in love with Hercules, but that's not gonna stop people from hating it and some hate souly because it's UNpopular. So we're in the same boat, but I don't go around getting all puffed up about it. I'm not sick of their hate like you, because it's not hate it's an OPINION, look up the definition if you don't quite understand.

Sorry if you didn't mean it "in that way" or that you "weren't exactly putting all Frozen haters in the pile" but I took it "that way" and either way you still need to read this.

It's like asking someone why they dislike a certain color, they don't have to have a reason if it doesn't appeal to them it doesn't appeal to them.
324anna commented…
I couldn't agree more. Well sinabi girl! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sk8er__grl commented…
I completely disagree and think that comment to Missangelpaws was unneeded and rude, but I'll respect your opinion even though you have trouble doing that. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
shanyuisboss commented…
I pag-ibig Frozen, but I agree. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ApplesauceDoctr said…
Aurora's pretty, but I don't think she's AS beautiful as many claim she is.
On the other hand, I think Mulan is incredibly pretty, and I wish that her looks got more attention. Still, she's fairly low on my prettiest list because there are still others I find prettier. I wish I could bring her higher on that list.
Yay! Somebody thinks she's not that pretty! I don't care for her looks at all. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
Agree with all of the above. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
shanyuisboss commented…
Finally someone that thinks Aurora isn't that gorgeous. I think she is just plainly pretty and nothing more. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
They need to create a country princess! (LOL, I don't know why I just said that, but they do!)
BelleRose829 commented…
Yeah, I mean I guess, but it's not my thing. I want to see madami culture in DPs not...uh madami country stuff. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
mhs1025 commented…
^ I don"t think there's been any of that in the nakaraan films... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
shanyuisboss commented…
No really I mean that would just be awesome! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Diazdiaz95 said…
hmmm
I don't just like Frozen because it's popular, I like it because well, I just like it. I liked it from the moment I saw it. I didn't think that it was groundbreaking or anything but I liked the songs, characters, and even the story. Yes, I'm aware of the plot holes but I still like it. I don't care if it's not completely perfect, people can like something for whatever reason. My favorite colors are red and green, why? I'm not completely sure but I've just always liked them and nothing that anyone says can make me stop liking them, the same for everything else. If someone who didn't like Frozen asks me, why do I like Frozen, I could just as easily ask why they don't like it, because according to sheer numbers, the ones who dislike it are definitely a minority. I'm tired of some people always putting down the movie with every chance they get and pretty much saying that people who like Frozen are idiots for liking it. Yes, it's overrated but I don't care, I still like it and guess what? I also dislike some things but you don't see me putting them down all the time. Cinderella is my least favorite DP and DP film but even then I'm not always hating on it. Because it doesn't matter why you hate it, you're still a hater. It's very annoying. I hate some movies but that's not going to keep some people from liking them, they can like what they please and I shouldn't be putting them or the things they like down all the time just because I don't like them. I think having opinions is ok but taking to the next level and being obsessed with hating it isn't. Some people can be unnecessarily rude about their opinions, which puts me off, I don't take them seriously when they can't politely express their opinions. Their is a difference between hate and an opinion and a negative opinion doesn't have to be expressed every waking minute. It's perfectly fine if you dislike Frozen but my gosh do I have to hear about it every day? That's like if every time I saw something brown I said, ugh I hate that color, it's horrible, it's disgusting, only an idiot can like it, that's hate not just a simple opinion. Some people only ever focus on the negative things and don't ever look at the positive, if I were that way I'd probably hate many Disney movies but I try to see the good in each one and while I still dislike some I'm not constantly bashing them even when no one brings them up. Ugh, do I even make sense? Does anyone understand me? Hmm probably not. This is a pretty unpopular opinion, I'm actually working on an article along these lines, you know since it seems like negativity is better than a positive attitude and respect for other's opinions. People like senseless hate so I'll be sure to include a lot of it in my article, ooh I can't wait for the reactions. Everyone probably hates me now but I just felt like saying that and most users here know that I'm a pretty calm, open minded, easy going person so this isn't normal for me, unlike some people. This is a fan club, let's focus on the things we have in common, out love of Disney not our hate and every little criticism we have of every DP and film but like I said, I'm trying something new with the article, I'll try to be ultra critical although I hate bashing DP films since I love or like all of them. Whoa this is long, well, I hope I got my point across, I usually don't try to rock the boat too much and I hope I didn't hurt anyone, since I actually don't like offending people. What's so wrong with someone or everyone liking a Disney movie? That's good, Disney is finally getting more worldwide attention, and I know the hype will die especially after Big Hero 6, so excited. If the whole world has fallen in love with Frozen, it's for a reason, it's nice and fun and people can relate to it, it's not my favorite Disney film but I think it was good and I'm really picky with films. Some people don't like sites like this because their is such a focus on what we hate instead of what we love. I'm not planning on leaving or anything, I'm ok and even interested in the opinions of others I just don't like random or excessive hate of anything or anyone. I'm sorry, have a wonderful day.
Sk8er__grl commented…
Okay, I din't even read the whole comment but I will. I had to stop when you ask if I understand. I pag-ibig THIS!!!! I completely agree and think you state your reasons VERY well. I agree that when people always bash on something It's not charming but annoying. I hate it when someone is completely biased about their hate and when answer their least paborito character when ever they get the chance (I have someone in mind but I won't say who) Can I help you with that article? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sk8er__grl commented…
Read the whole comment, it just kept getting better and better XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
324anna commented…
I don't like Frozen. BUT I completely agree with what you said. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MissMadHatter12 said…
I don't like the DP sequels, they never live up to the first movie.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
I don't dislike them all but yeah, they never live up to the original, unfortunately. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MissAngelPaws commented…
The only one I think is better than the original is Sinderella 3. The others are bad. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Agree with MissAngelPaws sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MissAngelPaws said…
VERY unpopular opinion: My least favorite DP hair is Pocahontas. It's way too thin. I prefer thick hair.
Sk8er__grl commented…
I pag-ibig her hair but I respect your opinion :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MissAngelPaws commented…
Thank you. I knew most people would disagree with me anyways. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Eh, I think her hair is the most thick one. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I watched Frozen today and, every time Elsa sang Let It Go, I related. Everything bad that happened to me is in my past now. I can learn to let go of things that are holding me back. IMO, that song teaches people how to move on.
BelleRose829 commented…
One of my mottos in life is "carry on" Let It Go happens to be one of the few scenes I enjoy in Frozen. Whilst I dislike the movie and the song is overplayed you could say Let It Go is worth seeing. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
324anna commented…
^ Agreed. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Couldn't agree more. Let it Go shown us that Elsa trying to dare to express herself and told us to let go from the past :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
The Little Mermaid, as well as Ariel herself, are starting to skip on my list. I'm finding the plot more dull and the songs played out. It's loosing it's charm for me, I used to really like Ariel, but now more of her least admirable qualities are starting stand out to me more. My new bottom three DP movies are Aladdin, Frozen and TLM. Which is a shame because I love Sebastian so much.
Sk8er__grl commented…
If you were with me all the time, this wouldn't be an unpopular opinion. I always thought you didn't like TLM because just like nagyelo it was very much a thing of it's time. I really wish I could like Ariel, but you already know how I feel about her. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
My nick-name for Kristoff is none other than Kristofferson! (That's a name-first and last.)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas avatar_tla_fan said…
I think Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a masterpiece, and Beauty and the Beast isn't even that good.
fanlovver commented…
I agree on both! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
I think Beauty and the Beast is good, but a tad overrated. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is certainly a masterpiece! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
ApplesauceDoctr commented…
Agreed with MalloMar. BatB is a bit overrated, but I still think it's good. And Snow White is indeed a masterpiece. c: sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Okay, this isn't DP related, but it says at the top to feel free about anything disney related.

Anyways, I think The Lion King is INCREDIBLY overrated, and I think it was just ok.
fanlovver commented…
I disagree, I really loved it. It is my paborito Disney movie. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
cruella commented…
I agree. I've always thought it was waaaaaay overrated and only pretty good. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Totally overrated. I don't see what's so great with it. It's good but just that. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Okay, I literally just thought of this. What would y'all think of an anime princess? I mean, Disney HAS done some anime. Why not try that with a DP?
Sk8er__grl commented…
I'm not a big tagahanga of Anime. Or moreover, I should give them a chance but I never have the time. Disney does all of their pelikula off of fairytales so if they can make it work and have it still be good I guess I wouldn't really care. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
I'm a huge anime fan, but not so much of the style as of the content. And most Anime I'm into are very traditionally done. If you mean for the style then, no, if you mean generally don't like an anime still, no. I'm much to particular for that. I like things to be done in full lines and color something very few Anime's have, most are dramatic and I'm not very into that either. Lastly I want realistic looking people again something Anime doesn't provide. As far as I'm concerned Anna and Elsa are the real Anime princesses and I don't like it. It's a nice idea if it was don't like certain Anime, but generally, no. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Anime and Disney are very different things. Plus anime is actually just same as animation in general, but peoples often keep anime separated from other animation that just upset me. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MalloMar said…
I might get stabbed (with a sunken ship, maybe?) for this, but I don't think Ursula's death is lame. It was very dramatic, suspenseful, and really scary.
Sk8er__grl commented…
*Stabs you with a sunken ship* :p sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
Sorry to say I don't agree, I thought it was very rushed for my taste. *revives you with Rapunzel hair* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
cruella commented…
I agree with MalloMar. I think it's one of the best disney villain deaths ever. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
324anna commented…
I agree. I never got how everybody sinabi it was so lame. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Beauty and the Beast is in my top 5 least favorite Disney movies. I know I'm going to get killed for that. :P
coolsinger198 commented…
No not really. Its my 3rd fav DP movie. But its not one of my all time paborito Disney movies. So you are off the hook. If you would have sinabi that with the movie Aladdin, then we would have to plan your funeral. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
It's one of my paborito pelikula ever. *stabs you* WHAT HAVE I DONE *cries 5evur* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
dclairmont commented…
It's my segundo least paborito ^-^ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I'm starting to like Frozen and Elsa more everyday. (Not Anna, just Elsa.) It's not one of my favorites, but I really like it now. However, I still think the movie has tons of plot-holes and that's why it's not one d my favorites.
Sk8er__grl commented…
But, but you finally got Anna out of your bottom spot I thought. Do, do your presinto lie? *Cries* Well, I will never be a nagyelo tagahanga and I'll always ignore nagyelo tumblr and all the idiotic Elsa mga manliligaw there (Yes I like Elsa but the Elsa mga manliligaw are SO STUPID!) But of course I agree with you on this as I feel they both get way to much hate. ELSA <3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
Same it's still last though, but uy Elsa is getting some recognition. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
^^ I still don't like her too much, the bottom spot goes to Belle. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
^ I still don't like her too much, the bottom spot goes to Belle. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Think Rapunzel is one of the biggest Mary-sues talk about too perfect. I still like her, but she seems very generic.
Don't criticize my baby! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
I wouldn't say that's unpopular, but I somewhat agree. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sk8er__grl commented…
^Agreed sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Not really DP related, but I love Atlantis, it reminds me of Indiana Jones and I think it's one of the better Disney movies.
It's unpopular Disney opinions, so don't worry about non DP. I also pag-ibig Atlantis. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
t is amazing! I just think it's a tad slow in the beginning, but it's an amazing movie! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
purplerose17 commented…
ATLANTIS IS MY BABY sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
324anna commented…
ATLANTIS <3 <3 <3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
This may sound odd, but what do y'all think about having a British princess? IDK about it myself because I heard Aurora is British. (She doesn't sound it, IK. Besides, her voice actress is from my home-state.) Anyway, there's already royalty in Britain, but why not make one just for the hell of it?
Sk8er__grl commented…
I pag-ibig British accents! (Psh, if you don't like James Mcavoy, Tom Hiddleston, or Andrew Garfield, don't even talk too me) I say why not. I wouldn't have a problem with it and besides we already have Jane. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
I wouldn't mind that. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
324anna commented…
I think that Disney should first focus on adding madami diversity to the line-up and then they should go with the British princess. It's a great idea, but we've seen it before. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
SWATSD is my 2nd favorite Disney movie. I adore it!
Sk8er__grl commented…
I think it's sa pamamagitan ng far the best classic. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
My favorite Disney movie soundtrack is The Hunchback of Notre-Dame.
coolsinger198 commented…
Its one of my favs too! The Bells of Notre Dame is perfection. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
It's also my paborito Disney movie :3 ITS PERFECT especially since I edited out the gargoyles. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas duhcatalina said…
I don't rank the DPs in lists. I love them all! <3
MalloMar commented…
I try to, but I can't because I pag-ibig most of them equally. :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
If Anna and Elsa are expected to be DP's, why aren't they in the lineup yet? Do we have to wait like another year?
Yeah, I've been wondering that. I know for sure they're going to be made into DP's. Elsa has made the most money for the company currently, and is now considered the worldwide most popular princess, so there's no doubt she'll be put into the lineup, and if she's in it, then Anna will be too. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Tygers_Eye commented…
^ Nah, I think your movie just has to be popular. Plenty of "actual princesses" don't make it into the lineup because their pelikula didn't make the green, and a few are in because their films did well and still sell merchandise (MULAN). sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
mhs1025 commented…
^ I hardly see any Mulan merch anyomre. (Though I saw this real cute tuktok with her face on it. Ironically, I bought it.) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I swear all I do is whine, but...

What a princess gets is what they get, they don't deserve anything. It is what it is and saying you hate the hate, is hating in itself. Believe me I get where you're coming from, but I don't like it when people. Say "I wish so and so got more love, they so deserve it all this hate is getting annoying." Especially when the thing they say needs more love, has LOTS of love. No character deserves anything, but you can wish people liked it more. I've gone on rants about this. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say it.

I hate Ariel. It's my opinion, my Ariel hate isn't stupid. Your words "All this Ariel hate is stupid."
I like Bla Bla bla "Bla Bla Bla isn't even that good, it's stupid to like that."

Same thing. Really people should just say "I hate Ariel" and the response should be intelligent like "Well, I love Ariel, she's my favorite." Not "UH, that's stupid we should just love her. Why can't people love her?" Because it's an opinion.

People should say "I love Ariel." And the response should be considerate "I hate Ariel, she's one of my least favorites, but that's cool." Not "EW, Ariel is terrible she deserves no love."

It's the same thing, you can argue your points back and forth healthy debate and criticism is always nice, but don't go around saying mindless foolishness. Even though I dislike Frozen, I never once said "Frozen sucks." Just like no one else can say "This Frozen hate is so over the top."

I don't know why people always think their opinion is a fact. You can't say someone SHOULD like this or SHOULD like that, you can want to keep it positive, but that's not going to happen all the time. You can hate or like something, but please no "This is stupid" or "This sucks" remember to put in an "I think..." Before an opinion. You can think the hate is stupid, but it's not it's a subjective view on Ariel, that may or may not be a correct view on Ariel. Too much negativity is bad, but stating one's opinion on something isn't hate.

I'm such a terrible person.
Sk8er__grl commented…
WHY did you alisin this comment from the poll? This comment was perfect! I already gave you a pagpaparangal for it and I'll give you another. It was exactly what I was trying to say but 100 times better! XD I agree. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
I guess you're right. Very well said. I'm guilty of that. I do it ALL the time. Especially the "(insert character/movie) deserves madami love" though it's usually an underrated movie/character. Then again, underrated is subjective, too. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
dimitri_ commented…
Agreed. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I think Pocahontas is boring. "She's curious, free spirited and dull as a rock." -NC

That doesn't mean I hate her, she's still 5th on my list.
MalloMar commented…
Disagree, but I guess that's what this pagtitip. is for: unpopular opinions. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Exactly what MalloMar said. Although I'm pretty sure a lot of people think Pocahontas is boring. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
incisron commented…
I watched NC abnd I disagree. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Prince Philip is now my least favorite Disney Prince. (It used to be Beast, which is also unpopular.)
BelleRose829 commented…
Eh he has madami personality than the other classic ones, but that's just me. I like Phillip. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
324anna commented…
^ I agree. I really like him. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
audreybrooke commented…
But... but... I pag-ibig PHILLIP! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sk8er__grl said…
I actually love Mulan and Shang's relationship, in fact it's one of my favorites of the DP's.
Angelica_AW commented…
Me too!! I'm not sure where they would be on my list, but they would be in the tuktok five for sure!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
Same! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
dimitri_ commented…
Me too, although this surprises no one xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
You know, I've been thinkin' about this for a while. In The Little Mermaid 2, since Ariel is about 29, SHE becomes the oldest princess for a time if you think about it.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Angelica_AW commented…
That's only if you take the sequels as canon. I do, but a lot of people don't. :/ sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
That also mean Pocahontas should be the youngest, since she's 12, but history and sequels aren't always necessarily canon, plus Ariel is a reyna then, but hey- Elsa! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
What Angelica_AW said. Sequels are not supposed to be counted as canon, imo. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
My opinions on the selfish brat that is Ariel will always be hated and frankly, I don't care. This was directed at someone:

I hate to be rude, but you asked in your question why one might hate one more than the other, so I will answer talkatively and nicely, so respect my opinions and I'll respect yours:

She left for a guy- Ariel definitely didn't go to the human world just because of Eric, she was seen having a dream before that. But she didn't go after her dream until she saw the hot piece of ass Eric was. She mopped around the ocean hoping that someday something will happen for her, and when she saw Eric being freakin hot was when she finally went for him. Her dream wasn't revolved around a guy, but people are right, she left for a guy. Her whole deal with Ursula revolved around Eric and if she didn't marry Eric in three days she wouldn't get her dream. So she dreams of the same dream for I THOUGHT since she was a kid but after I saw the little mermaid trilogy I was mistaken and realized she only dreamed about being a human for maybe three years or so. So in three years she was willing to give up her life all revolved around that one guy, interesting.

Rapunzel did the same thing- Haha! Lol, no. When Ariel became human she never once was seen caring about her father or sisters, she has one tiny moment we see her caring about them before singing the contract, but after that it seems she completely forgets about them. When Rapunzel left the tower she went through a whole bipolar stage where she seriously considered her mothers feelings, unlike Ariel. Another reason why this is different is because when Rapunzel leaves the tower she knows it's only for a few days and then she'll come back for her mom. When Ariel leaves she wants to spend the rest of her life there? Really? In the song POTW she says she wants to be human for only a day, and then all of a sudden she wants to spend her whole life there without any hesitation.

The eels did not persuade her! She went to Ursula's layer with full intention to become human. The eels could have told her turn around and she still would do it, heck they practically did! She sees all of Ursula's polyp things and her being stupid never thinks that that could happen to her, because she's too good for that. Ursula told her the consequences of if it doesn't work out for her and she did it anyway! She had enough proof

her saving Eric's life is not what makes her selfish. She misses out on her dad's big event without telling him, makes Flounder be her puppet and almost gets him killed, has Sebastian almost lose his job and never says anything, and I know that her going after her dream was for her, but that's kind of the definition of selfish. Doing something for yourself without asking yourself how her dad might feel or her sisters.

I have heard the excuse that's she's one of the younger princesses before and I am damn sick of it. Snow White is younger, Jasmine is younger, Aurora, Mulan, and Merida are the same age. Mulan was fighting in the war at Ariel's age and Ariel wasn't out of her boy crazy stage. Snow White had her life threatened and she put up with it but when Ariel has her dad scream at her, then that's all she can take. And remember the line, "I'm 16! I'm not a child!" Well, if she doesn't want to be treated like a child, then why are you?

And every Disney Princess makes a mistake, but it's whether you are willing to admit that you made one and apologize that matters. Through the whole movie Ariel scoots by responsibility and always puts blame on others while expecting them to do everything for her.

I'll never be satisfied. :p
BelleRose829 commented…
Very well done, very dragged out, but I can see your effort. I agree, but also disagree she's my last place so, ya know. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sk8er__grl commented…
I didn't put that much effort, like you sinabi I just dragged out. What did you disagree on? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Couldn't agree more! You speak what's in my mind! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
What do y'all think about an interracial DP couple? (You know, where the prince is white and the princess is black. OR, where the princess is white and the prince is black.) I'm just throwing that out there. So, what do y'all think of THAT?
fanlovver commented…
I don't really care, as long as the couple is a good one. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
So you want more, that's all you needed to say to avoid confusion. I was just wondering what you meant there was no debate, you just weren't clear. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
mhs1025 commented…
^ UGH! I hate it when I'm not speaking clearly! Sometimes what I jot down doesn't make sense. Sorry I put y'all through that... :P sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I like Mulan, but I don't adore her like many Fanpoppers seem to. She's 10th on my list.
MalloMar commented…
I remember a couple years back, Mulan was underrated of Fanpop. She gets a lot of pag-ibig now, for sure. She's probably my favorite, but I can understand why she isn't everyone's. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
She's 12th on mine. *is slaughtered* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
^...I did. See, I like the comment starting at " I adore Mulan, seriously." and so on.....Sorry. *Revives Mary* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
During the bulk of Frozen, I think Anna has a couple screws loose. Some to most of you are going to slaughter me for saying that, but it's my opinion.
Sk8er__grl commented…
What do you mean sa pamamagitan ng that? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
No Anna is a vapid idiot. There is no confusion. She has other redeeming qualities, but I agree she's very stupid. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
I don't think that's unpopular, nor do I think you'll get slaughtered. :) I have no opinion on the subject... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I know everybody loves Frozen because it teaches girls to be true to how they are and that you don't have to find your prince to be happy BUT Brave had the same message and you hear nothing about it. It just got sweep under the rug and i hate that because it's a great movie.
Sk8er__grl commented…
I agree. It was done before bravo too, Mulan! It's not really an unpopular opinion on here though, real Disney fanatics appreciate everything from Disney. (For the most part) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Hm, bravo and nagyelo do it similarly, yes. It's quite irritating how people say Anna didn't need to be rescued sa pamamagitan ng a man, she did. She needed Kristoff to take her up the mountain, he then tied the rope around her to help her and save her again. She was also saved when Kristiff told her about the trolls which could help her, and then was taken to the kastilyo sa pamamagitan ng Kristoff. I don't know why people say she didn't need rescuing, because she did, and Anna did get her prince in the end, so I don't know why people say that nagyelo teaches people they don't need a man either, and the subject was never touched with Elsa, for obvious reasons. They couldn't just hook her up in the middle of the movie, so I don't know why people praise her just for not having someone to marry. And I agree, bravo was swept under the rug and ignored after nagyelo came out. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
BelleRose829 commented…
Also freaking Enchanted, Mulan and Lilo and Stitch people seem to gloss over. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Because bravo is less popular so peoples hardly notice about it. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas audreybrooke said…
tongue
I don't like Frozen, Brave, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, and Beauty and the Beast.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Well, I'm not too crazy about bravo either although I don't dislike it. I like the other three but I definitely understand why you don't like them. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sk8er__grl commented…
Wow, that's a lot of movies! The only one out of those that I think is an unpopular opinions is BATB. Frozen, SWATSD and bravo and generally disliked here. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pag-ibig both BATB and Frozen. Like Brave. Snow White is just okay. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I wish Kristoff did more singing. :P
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Me too. I was like, what, he only had one short, silly song ?! That's it !? Yeah, he needed to sing more. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
audreybrooke commented…
Same with Prince Eric, who doesn't sing at all!! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
mhs1025 commented…
^ He DOES sing at the beginning of the sequel. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
audreybrooke commented…
I don't count sequels as canon. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
In my opinion, the most overrated Disney Villain is Scar, and the most underrated is Frollo.
Sk8er__grl commented…
I 100% agree, other than Fanpop most people don't know who Frollo is, let alone don't even know what the hunchback of Notre dame or who Esmeralda is. Which is sad for me because Frollo is my paborito Disney villain, THOND is my paborito Disney movie, and Esmeralda is my segundo paborito Disney heroine after Mulan. Scar is known everywhere. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
audreybrooke commented…
I pag-ibig Scar, but I don't completely disagree. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
shanyuisboss commented…
Also, among the Disney fans, I don't think Frollo is underrated at all. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't like Up, at all.

I find Carl boring, Russel annoying, I also hate the villain, and many of the other characters. I think the plot is stupid, and boring. I don't even see what is so sad about Ellie's death. I know I'm going to get killed for this, but I think It is Pixar's second to worst movie, after cars 2.
BelleRose829 commented…
I like the concept, the delivery not so much, so I agree with you madami or less. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
fanlovver commented…
I pag-ibig Up! It is one of my paborito Pixar movies. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
It's a bit boring for me honestly. Although the story of Carl and Ellie (until her death) is not that bad. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't know why people hate on Merida because she's PIXAR. PIXAR is apart of Disney. Yes, they're slightly different from Disney, but they're still apart of the Disney family. That just makes want to go "Get with the f***in' program, guys!" and leave it at that. Me being a fan of PIXAR, I'm glad Merida's a DP.
MaidofOrleans commented…
Me too! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Tygers_Eye commented…
Pixar is a completely different studio that just happens to fall under the Disney marketing umbrella. At least it was, until Lasseter (head of Pixar) took over Disney and made Brave, further blurring the lines between Disney and Pixar. It seems like now they want to make the same kinds of movies. Disney/Pixar, Pixar/Disney: what's the difference? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I never get with people's statement that "any Pixar characters don't belong in any of Disney franchises". Never. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Most people see her as just cute or plainly pretty, but I think Rapunzel's very pretty. :D
MaidofOrleans commented…
I think she's gorgeous! I may not be a huge tagahanga of her personality, but she's high up on my prettiest princess list! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MalloMar commented…
I agree! It's not bias, because I'm not a huge tagahanga of her. She's gorgeous! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
shanyuisboss commented…
I agree! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MaidofOrleans said…
I don't think The Lion King is all that great. It's fun, yeah, and the opening is phenomenal, but the rest of it was just kinda meh for me. Simba got on my nerves, and Pumbaa and Timon weren't all that funny.
OnceABlueMoon commented…
I think that there's a lot madami to like about The Lion King, I mean it is basically the story of Hamlet. Have you ever read or seen the original play? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
incisron commented…
I agree. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I never been a huge tagahanga of Lion King, so I have to agree. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas OnceABlueMoon said…
I think if you dislike something, you should have a logical and well thought out reason for disliking it. This is mainly due to the fact that it takes little to no effort to like something, as there is usually at least one element that calls out to you. Disliking something takes effort and I think that effort should be well justified.
MaidofOrleans commented…
I agree! Also I like your username :) Very pretty! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Tygers_Eye commented…
I believe that as long as a person can at least explain why they feel the way they do (like, "I dislike Mulan because I think she's rather bland and boring. Sure, she kicks butt and takes names, but she doesn't talk that much, and doesn't really do anything beyond what she's told/should do in that situation.") I can respect it. If it's just "I don't like Merida because I think she's a brat," I'd like to see some evidence or explanation behind that blithe statement. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Completely agree :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I like the Barbie version of Rapunzel better. How many of y'all agree with me?
BelleRose829 commented…
I dislike both, but since Barbie has madami nostalgia, I'd say so. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
324anna commented…
I pag-ibig both! But I feel so much nostalgia for the Barbie's Rapunzel. <3 sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
For the story I think Barbie's Rapunzel is better but Disney's Rapunzel is way better and interesting character over Barbie's. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I'm probably going to be big-time bashed for this, but I don't really consider the ending to Pocahontas all that sad. Yes, it IS a bit somber, but we have to be happy that John is going back home to get the best treatment he can.
I don't think it's that sad either, although it's the saddest ending for a DP movie, IMO. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
324anna commented…
incisron commented…
I didn't find it that sad, either. i mostly watch the ending for the scenery and score. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I think Snow White is one of the bravest Disney Princesses.
mhs1025 commented…
Oh wow. I'm surprised because most people don't comment on her bravery... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Sk8er__grl commented…
That's why I put it in the unpopular Disney confessions XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
_CatWoman_ commented…
I agree with Shanyuisboss. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I'm shocked at how many people hate Mulan 2. Yes, I wish Mulan did more singing and that there was an actual villain, but still.
MaidofOrleans commented…
Mushu ruined it for me. That's the main reason I dislike it. But the animation isn't anything to write tahanan about either. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
It's okay. There are better disny sequels though IMO. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I don't like when Mushu changes from a funny sidekick to be annoying and he even tried to broke Mulan and Shang's relationship. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas