Disney Princess Ultimate paborito Disney Moment

TotallyMe105 posted on Apr 25, 2010 at 07:12PM
It doesnt have to be one out of popular demand(just because everyone else likes it you dont have to!)
What scene in a classic disney movie means the most to you.
Explain Why.

Disney Princess 19 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DreamyGal said…
worried
When the Beast dies
You can tell that Belle is absolutely devestated. When she lays her head down on his chest, whispers "I love you" while a tear trinkles down her cheek...that is such an epic moment.
 When the Beast dies You can tell that Belle is absolutely devestated. When she lays her head down on
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jill_17 said…
laugh
Hey this may sound silly..but since i remember myself...I allways pretended to put lipstick with every brush i could find!!!hihi
I love this moment...!!!
 uy this may sound silly..but since i remember myself...I allways pretended to put lipstick with ever
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TotallyMe105 said…
Awww both those moments are too sweet, I really dont have a fave im surprised anyone can pick a favorite...Disney is really a piece of art everything was delicatly designed and well thought out that I felt enchanted by every moment of every movie.
heart
I also love the part where Cinderella gets transformed into her ballgown <333
 I also pag-ibig the part where Sinderella gets transformed into her ballgown <333
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ppv said…
This one, the ball scene in Beauty and the Beast is my favourite, I always loved it ♥
 This one, the ball scene in [b] Beauty and the Beast[/b] is my favourite, I always loved it ♥
and my second favourite is the Something There scene.
 and my segundo favourite is the Something There scene.
Aww^^ I love that one too!! I have SOOO many...another one is after they're done dancing, they walk out onto the balcony, and they both act nervous, like they don't know what to say...Belle anxiously plays with her dress...so cute!
 Aww^^ I pag-ibig that one too!! I have SOOO many...another one is after they're done dancing, they walk
heart
^Oh yes, I love it too so much! Aww, honestly I love when Belle is nervous ;) it's so touching!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TotallyMe105 said…
^^OMG I cry at the ballroom scene just taking in the moment it is the sweetest thing...also I love how nervous she is...and how beast gently slides over...its adorable! Also Something There is so cute when he is feeding the birds!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aiemerrysirius said…
Ultimate ultimate?

Hunchback of Notre Dame: Quasi saves Esmeralda and stands atop the building yelling "Sanctuary!" while the people cheer and revolt. And Phoebus gives that great speech: "Citizens of Paris! Frollo has persecuted our people, ransacked our city! Now he has declared war on Notre Dame herself! Will we allow it?!?"

Oh, so great!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aiemerrysirius said…
But fave Disney PRINCESS moment? One of the successful climactic scenes, either from Aladdin when the genie is free. I get goosebumps! And then when Tiana defeats Facilier, and then she and Naveen get married and turn back into humans.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Straggy said…
My favourite Disney moment is when Clopin sings Court of Miracles. I'm a sucker for that guy and his amazing voice.

My favourite Disney Princess moment is Be A Man from Mulan where she climbs the pole and she's like "yeah, fuck you men, I'm goddamn BADASS!"
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 My favourite Disney moment is when Clopin sings Court of Miracles. I'm a sucker for that guy and his
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas madisonsavanna said…
heart
Part of Your World reprise. I think it's so iconic and that's when you get to know Ariel the most. It's short but epic. The waves rushing behind her, gives me goosebumps :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas madisonsavanna said…
My second favorite is when Aurora wakes up. It's so sweet seeing Phillip rush up the stairs to get to her, and once he kisses her the room and lights up and she slowly opens her eyes and does that shy smile. So freakin' sweet :)
wink
I agree Straggy! Clopin is a sexy beast!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tiffany88 said…
I love that moment when Jasmine brushing her hair^^
 I pag-ibig that moment when hasmin brushing her hair^^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cuteasprincie said…
My Favorite moment is When Eugene takes Rapunzel to show the lights and they hold each other hands!!it's so romantic!♥
 My paborito moment is When Eugene takes Rapunzel to ipakita the lights and they hold each other hands!!i
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pretty_angel92 said…
the lion king's finale..it's really magical and i love the background music

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Maria7Potter said…
smile
My favourite Disney moment is the same as pretty_angel92's, but my favourite Disney Princess moment is when Pocahontas and John Smith meet for the first time at the waterfalls! The music is great, and the whole scene is beautiful.