Hello People! I was thinking for a while that I should make a paborito Disney Princess artikulo and then i thought that i should also make a Prettiest Princess artikulo and then i got confused so will put both of my lists in that Article! Anyway i hope you will enjoy it and excuse if had make a lot english grammar errors :/
Prettiest: Rapunzel Well do i need to say something? Just look at her she's cute at best. Her features are extremely child-ish, she's 18 and she looks like 16 (she and Aurora need to switch ages!). Her eyes are HUGE I know, know other Disney Princesses have...
I have to say, I’m tired of all this talk that the Disney Princesses are not feminist enough. Hearing some of the arguments against them, I come to the conclusion that the only female protagonist the complainers would accept has to be single, career oriented, perfect in every situation and being able to defeat every villain with a hand wave. This idea that the perfect female role model has to be matagumpay in every situation and being able to handle everything herself terrifies me much madami than beauty standards the Disney Princesses represents. Because, when it comes down to it, we all know...
I´ve already written an artikulo for my favoirte DP Wardrobes, you can read it here if you want to: link :D, so now I decided to write an artikulo for my paborito outfits. I have to say this one was madami difficult because I couldn´t decide between so many outfits (no sequels included).
I also couldn´t decide whether or not to include Ariel as a mermaid. You see, since I am judging outfits and technically her tail is part of her I couldn´t really count that as an outfit, and a pair of purple seashells is not much of an outfit either so as much as I pag-ibig how she looks I decided not to include...
16. Tiana’s Green Dress This is the only Formal Princess dress that I hate. It is hideous! It isn’t flattering on Tiana. The color looks washed out, and the style of it is just plain awful. It looks like the animators literally drew this up in a few minutes. Of course she wears her hair up with this dress, but it isn’t in a cute ponytail, or a neat bun; it is pulled up, but looks ratty, like she slept on it, and her tiara looks tacky.
15. Ariel’s kulay-rosas Gown I’m not too crazy about this dress either, but I don’t hate it. The main thing I don’t like is the color. It just...
I have been wanting to umakda a listahan of my paborito Princess outfits for a very long time, but honestly haven't had enough time to put a lot of effort into it. I decided to finally set aside some time to write it, and I discovered how difficult it would be to choose which outfits I really like best. So, to make it a little easier for myself, I decided to write it in three parts; Casual Wear, Formal Wear and Bridal Wear. It's still going to be hard, but I figured this would help. There are nineteen outfits in part one of my article.
19. Mulan's Armor I originally did not include this outfit,...
Snow White may be adorable, sweet and charming, but when she sings, glass breaks, Aso bark and car alarms are set off. I pag-ibig her...she is precious, but her pag-awit voice is a bit high for my tastes, and apparently all of yours, since she came in last place.
"Even thought I've grown to like Snow's voice, it still gives me a headache when she sings I'm Wishing." -VGfan30
"I pag-ibig Snow White's voice too it's sweet and charming. It's not one of my favorites but it's really pretty I pag-ibig how she hits those high notes." -KataraLover
"I don't think Snow White's is awful, it just definitely...
I think everyone on this site remembers having their first crush on a Disney character. I definitely remember mine, and to be honest, I still kind of have a crush on my paborito Disney guy. So let's get down to it. I won't make a Hottest princes list, I'll just roll their personalities and appearances together and see what comes out. Here are Phantomrose89's paborito (And Hottest!) Disney Princes.
10)John Smith I know that many of you are surprised to find John Smith this low, because with most of you, he's in the middle. I, personally, dislike him madami than I dislike the other princes,...
Since I have to leave for a while, I figured I would go ahead and ilathala what I have written so far for my Sinderella Countdown. When I come back, I will finish it!
20. The Glass Slipper- The King demands that the Grand Duke find Cinderella
You'll try this on every maid in my kingdom. And, if the shoe fits... Bring her in.
The King is absolutely furious when he finds out that the "Mystery Girl" ran away. He calmed down once he found out about the glass slipper she left behind, and instucted the Grand Duke to try it on every girl in the Kingdom.
Before I start to write about what I'm supposed to write, I have to say few things. First of all, it isn't exactly nice feeling to start countdown with great support just to finish it with disapproval. Luckily, I always do things on my own. But it still bothers me that people were kind of overreacting. Yeah, I'm sorry for that one. Purpose of this countdown was to not to find out which princess is spoiled little brat but to find which one of them is the most spoiled. Same like we when we had smartest, or prettiest princess countdown. Are we, just because one is on the first place calling all...
Little did they know, they just had their asno handed to them sa pamamagitan ng a girl on the first day.
10.The Chinese Recruits vs. Themselves What can be said? This is a hilarious battle that poor Mulan started that resulted in a big pile up at the end. But it's not a serious battle, nor is it significant to the movie in any way. It's just a fun little fight.
"Hilarious, but not really significant. :P" (aiemerrysirius)
"This is pure silliness." (tigerranma)
Townsperson: I just got my asno kicked sa pamamagitan ng a stove.
9.The Servants vs. The Townspeople Probably the most comical fight in disney history. Each of...
Ok so here are my favourite morals from my favourite princess pelikula from Disney. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! #1 The Little Mermaid
Moral: Never trust a sea hag for getting love
The Little Mermaid is my all time favourite childhood movie since I was like 7. What I really like about this movie is that Ariel is a pag-ibig struck mermaid who falls in pag-ibig with a handsome sailor. The whole message to this movie for the audience is that true pag-ibig is powerful.
Moral: True pag-ibig can happen in both reality and fiction/being optimistic is important.
"Forcing your child to be a slave while your other two are being waited on hand and foot? Talk about bad parenting."-firegirl1515
9. Lady Tremaine I came close to leaving her out of this countdown, but she was after all Cinderella’s Stepmother. When Sinderella was just a little girl, her Father married Lady Tremaine, who had two daughters of her own, Anastasia and Drizella. After the unfortunate death of Cinderella’s Father, Lady Tremaine’s true mga kulay were finally revealed. She was dreadfully mean-spirited and hated sweet little Cinderella. She forced Sinderella to be a servant in her own house and even made her live in the attic. Never once does she ipakita pag-ibig or kindness towards Cinderella. She even tries to ruin...
"Anyways, I obviously felt bad for Aurora but I mean, there are worse things than finding out you're a princess."- dweeb
We all voted and the results are in! I really liked the idea princesslullaby had sa pamamagitan ng putting in peoples comments, so I decided to do it too :)
13. Aurora thinks she’ll never see Phillip again. Not long after her romp in woods with a cute boy, Briar Rose discovers that she is Princess Aurora, and betrothed to marry Prince Phillip. She is utterly devastated sa pamamagitan ng the news that she will never again see the boy she danced with in the forest. Voters agreed this was sad, but she should get over it…there are worse things in life.
For many people, it was hard to chose, because all Disney’s princesses have such a beautiful names, but here they are as voted on fanpop:
Dirty as cinder
9.Cinderella: Name itself sounds good, especially on French: Cendrillon, but the meaning of it isn’t that nice. Her stepmother and stepsisters gave her that nickname as insult because she was always dirty since she slept beside fireplace and got dirty of cinders from it.
With skin white as snow
8.Snow White: Snow White represents her skin white as snow, one of the feature her mother wanted for her. Although this name is nice and...
Who's the most beautiful daughter of King Triton and Queen Athena?
I made this COUNTDOWN about a week nakaraan and now I'm making this artikulo to ipakita you the results and let me tell ya alot of these princesses are being so difficult they can't except that their not the most beautiful well here we go
She kind of looks like a boy.-madisonsavanna
7.Andrina well there's not much to say since she's lovely but not all that special to look at. I have to say when I first saw The Little Mermaid I thought she was a boy but I relized she's just ugly. She's beautiful in the third movie in my opinion but fanpop found her rather plain looking. They weren't much of a fan...
Hello, everyone! My name is Jaina, for those of you that don't know me. This is the results for your choices of our paborito outfit/dress for each Disney Princess. This wasn't a countdown, so the order I'll be doing is the order of the DP's, starting with Snow White and ending with the latest addition, Merida. I never realized how many outfits or how many different (and confusing) ways that you could describe each outfit. Anyways, let's begin!
Thank you to all of our 17 participants.
Snow White only has two outfits, which are completely different from each other. One is rags,...
9. Mulan Although Mulan is at the bottom of my list, that doesn't mean she's ugly at all. She has beautiful pili shaped eyes and luscious full lips, but I feel the way they are proportioned on her face isn't quite right. She is definitely a unique beauty, I just find her to be the least attractive out of all the other princesses.
8. Snow White I feel like Snow White doesn’t get the credit she deserves when it comes to her beauty. Many people find her ugly, but she really isn’t that bad to me. I think the reason why she’s ranked so low to so many people is because unlike all the other...