Disney Disney Themed Icon Contest - Round 5: Quote from Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

cynti19 posted on Sep 25, 2013 at 03:11PM
I decide to take over of this contest from the link.

Rules:
- You must make your own icon and do not copy from the other participants or user from the other websites (like LiveJournal, deviantART etc.)
- The size must be either 100x100 or 200x200.
- You can use screencaps from movies.
- Please indicate of what line or lyric, you're using. (only for the quote in the round)
- During the poll, do not pick your own icon and not even, you are going to tell your friends to vote your own icon and let them to decide.

Note: You may use the icons that you participate in some contests in other forums but not from 3xZ's contest.

Any questions, please feel free to ask. I'm not always good at organizing my thoughts, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is confusing.

Also, I would like mention that I will be participating as well. However, if I win a round and everyone who participated in that round will receive 3 props.

The Winner of each round will receive 5 props.

Winners:
Round 1: Movie Quote from Grease -> Swanpride
Round 2: Movie Quote from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl -> chesire
Round 3: Movie Quote from The Notebook -> chesire
Round 4: Movie Quote from Hairspray (in progress...)

Themed Icon for Round 5 is Quote from Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (Sept. 25 to Oct. 4)
last edited on Sep 29, 2013 at 07:39AM

Disney No ang sumagot