Disney's Bolt Back and better than ever

boltlover posted on Jan 02, 2012 at 12:41AM
Hello. It's been a long time since I've seen you; Fanpop. I'm going to try and post a picture at least every two weeks. My mom saved my 'Bolt' story, and I'm going to edit the crap out of it. I have noticed many of you are like, "Make Bolt's girlfriend REALISTIC." ...No. This place is for FANS to post whatever they want to post. Heck, I'd post a freaking cougar right now If I wanted to. Any why compete? I know you've heard this one too many times, but seriously, it only shows how stupid you look. I will admit I've been a bit...over confident in my work. I will try and respect all of your imaginations. I still do take requests, and now that I've gotten my tablet, I'm up for anything. Another think I've noticed is people copy and pasting pictures and editing them. That is NOT called fan art. It's called being lazy or untalented. I don't care if you draw stick dogs for crying out loud, just keep it yours.
 Hello. It's been a long time since I've seen you; Fanpop. I'm going to try and post a picture at leas

Disney's Bolt No ang sumagot