Disney's Moana Predictions About Moana

disneygirl7 posted on Dec 26, 2013 at 10:01PM
So, we know Moana is the movie set to release on March 9, 2018. It will be in CGI and directed by John Musker and Ron Clements. Here is the storyline we were given:

Moana is an epic, or even mythic, adventure set around 2000 years ago and across a series of islands in the South Pacific.

The lead character, Moana Waialiki is the only daughter of a Chief in a long line of navigators. She’s really a bit of nerd, but a nerd about sea voyaging, and when her family need her help, she sets off on an epic journey. Some of the other characters are demi-gods and spirits drawn from real mythology.

What are your predictions for this movie?
 So, we know Moana is the movie set to release on March 9, 2018. It will be in CGI and directed sa pamamagitan ng Joh

Disney's Moana 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Silverrose1991 said…
big smile
My predictions:

*A spirit will be the big villain and it'll have several minions, including an arrogant, jerk-ish, good-looking demi-god.

* Moana's love interest will look like David from "Lilo and Stitch".

*Moana wil rescue her love interest at some point.

*Someone will die, probably Mohana's dad.

*She'll have little siblings.

*A big monster (maybe the spirit in his demoniac form) will wreck havock in the island at the climax.
disneygirl7 commented…
Interesting! I like your predictions :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
prussiaducky commented…
Oooh! Pretty interesting predictions! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Silverrose1991 commented…
^Thanks. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas prussiaducky said…
I feel as if Moana will be an independent, yet super awkward person. Her parents are already dead (lol), and because of her parent's death, she will have some weakness or insecurity with losing people close to her, so she wouldn't get close to anyone.

She cuts her hair in result and in promise of never getting close to anyone, but lksdfkljlksds i dunno dumb idea

Her sidekick would be a dolphin who she has fun with, and the only time she could ever let loose.
Oh, I forgot to say about mga hayop sidekicks. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
MacytheStrange commented…
Ooh, I like your ideas! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MacytheStrange said…
My predictions are probably dumb, but I'll put them up anyways:

•The villain will be an evil god or spirit, and he (or she but I think it'll be a dude) will have a henchman who'll end up as Moana's love interest.

•Moana will make a deal with the evil spirit to save her siblings from something, and she'll have to use her knowledge of maps and whatnot to guide the love interest henchman to find some special object (this prediction is really stupid I know)

•She'll be a middle child (there are no middle child DPs yet)

•One or both of her parents, or possibly some siblings, will die at some point in the movie, probably at the beginning

•There'll be a volcanic eruption at some point

•Her animal companion will be a shark (because that would be seriously awesome she could have like tamed it or something)
Very interesting predictions. I agree with some of them. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Which ones? :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
prussiaducky commented…
OMG henchman that ends up as pag-ibig interest! So like a MegXHerc kinda thing? Lol THERE HAS TO BE AN ERUPTION AT SOME POINT. Oooh I like the pating idea! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas disneygirl7 said…
My predictions:

- Moana will be set in or at least around Hawaii

- Moana was probably off exploring the wilderness with her sidekick, an exotic-type bird when she receives an urgent notice that says her family is in danger, so she sets off on the journey to return home

- When she gets home, she realizes some evil spirit has destroyed her village and killed one/both of her parents and kidnapped her siblings

- She has to use her sea-navigating skills to try to find and save her siblings

- So Moana starts the epic journey to go save her family

- Moana also meets a dolphin who becomes her friend and helps her on the way
Ooh, sounds exciting! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Very nice. I can see some of them happening. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
disneygirl7 commented…
Thanks! Although I'm still not sure about the pag-ibig interest, because to have them meet on the journey and team up seems so cliche. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
prussiaducky commented…
^ True....I kinda don't want her to have a pag-ibig interest now (kinda) but I also want her to have one. I'm leaning as no right now sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas prussiaducky said…
I feel as if people in the future are going to see this stuff and be like HAHAHA SUCH IDIOTS

Maybe those people will be us
 I feel as if people in the future are going to see this stuff and be like HAHAHA SUCH IDIOTS Mayb
disneygirl7 commented…
LOL, is much possible. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Yeah, probably... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas coolsinger198 said…
My Predictions About Moana ( well apparently its gonna be called Sprited now)

.She will have 2 older brothers and she always feel they shut her out.
.She is introverted, independent and awkward.
. Her love interest wil be one of her friends from when she was a kid
.The villian will be a evil demi-god who plans to take over her land
.Her sidekick is a whale, seal or dolphin.
.She will have the introvertedness of Elsa, the awkwardness of Anna, the independence of Jasmine, and the creativeness of Rapunzel.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ApplesauceDoctr said…
smile
Must...revive...thread!
A few of my predictions for Moana (more like the things I *want* to see):
• I imagine her to be kind of like Belle and Tiana; she just does her own thing and doesn't care too much what others think, yet still wants to have someone to talk to.
• The villain will be some kind of spirit or demi-god who sets Moana on her epic quest somehow.
• Moana must navigate the seas and travel to other Polynesian islands (I kind of have the game-jumping from Wreck-It Ralph in mind).
• She will have a solid friendship as opposed to a love interest.
• A tsunami/tropical storm or volcanic eruption will happen at some point (the latter idea from MacytheStrange :D).