Dramione Boxers or Briefs?

Sydney posted on Feb 03, 2007 at 12:11PM
You know what I don't get? Every fanfic I've ever read that entails some kind of hot n' heavy scene always has boxer shorts. Why do the boys always wear boxers? Is it because wizards prefer no support whatsoever? I'm just curious. It begs to be answered, why all the boxers?

On another note, Harry Potter the character. Does he really seem like a satin boxer short boy to you. He seems more like the tighty-whitey kind to me. Same can be said for Ron.

Yeah, I know this is a random thing but, why? I really don;t understand and it irks me.

Please post reply,
() Sydney

Dramione 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greedo said…
I can't speak for other guys but boxers, imho, are just flat out more comfortable than briefs. They're looser fitting and they allow more...um...ventilation and freedom :-)

That's just me.

Are you anti-boxer coming at this from the female side of the equation?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fawkes716 said…
Umm....
Why do we need to know?!!??!
thats just sick!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas draco_is_HOT said…
its not sick.
and i really have no idea but i agree that harry seems to b tighty - whitey type.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CirqueDuFreak1 said…
lolz i think he's tighty-whitey
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DramioneIsLove said…
smirk
Lol this made me laugh.

Yeah, but I don't think Harry would be THAT much of a tighty-whitey type of boy, but maybe a little. Every fic I've read always has Draco in boxers, never in anything else. Usually just black or green coloured silk. Once he was in a thong, can't remember why lol. But more than once I've read stupid fanfics were people have written that he was wearing Calvin Kleins, which is stupid because I doubt he would wear something MADE BY A MUGGLE. Hmm, silly people.

<3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mimifaith said…
wink
what can i say?
boys will be boys!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Taylah_Jade said…
i think that Draco suits silk boxers , Harry and Ron most likely wear plaid or plain ones and yeaah :P the only character that would be gay enough to wear a g-string in my opinion would be dumbledore which is just gross :P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Cybersonic said…
kiss
Taylah Jade, you make me laugh!!! hey, please help me! where can I read the comic Foe Transfiguration?>>? Please tell me where! i really want to read that Dramione Comic Series! THANKS!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas RHatch89 said…
If you go by the movies, Harry was wearing a pair of dark blueish-black boxer-briefs in the eighth movie