Duncan and Courtney Bring Him BACK!

dXcFan14 posted on Jun 12, 2010 at 01:37AM
Sign This Petition With Your UserName or your real name and leave a message of a reason why you think Duncan should be bought back into Total Drama World Tour. Then we'll send the link to the producers and they'll see how much we want our favourite criminal back in TDWT and hopefully, they'll let him return :)

Duncan and Courtney 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dXcFan14 said…
My User Name: dXcFan14.
My Real Name: Sarah.
My Nick Name: sJs.
My Reason: I think Duncan should be bought back into Total Drama World Tour because he is a fan favourite. He is also part of the most popular couple on the Total Drama series- Duncney. Im sad because if he's left, then there will be no DxC stuff happening throughout this series and i will find it boring. DxC is my all time favourite couple and i've become obsessed because i think the 'good girl - bad boy' pairing is so appealing. I also write many article's about DxC because i love them.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DxCSweetie92 said…
kiss
My Username:DxCSweetie92
My real name:Callie
My nick name:Callfornia
My reason: Duncan needs to come back! The season will NOT be the same without its Duncan and Courtney moments.DxC is also my favorite TDI couple.I ♥ them to death and may not watch TDWT until this crime is obstructed!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lolibarbie said…
My User Name: lolibarbie
My Real Name: Lauren/Ashley
My Nick Name: Speedy
MY Reason: Duncan just needs to be there. He has bee there since the beginning and is in most of the episodes. A show without Duncan would suck, he's a fan favorite and so is his couple, Duncan and Courtney. They are also a fan favorite. He is half the reason I joined this site, he is half the reason I started my writing career. He is half the reason I have the best hobby in the world. He is the reason. Well, him and Courtney. He needs to come back or life will never be the same.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dxcfan said…
My User Name: DXCfan
My Real Name: Kayla
My Nick Name: KayKay
MY Reason: We all want Duncan back, he(and Courtney) are the only reason I spend 8 hours in my room watching Total Drama. Duncan is awesome and that would be very bad for ratings if you got rid of him. Duncan not on the show is like popcorn without better. Duncan is also the male in the couple, Duncan and Courtney. Hundreds of fans love Duncan and Courtney, and want them to stay together forever. Duncan and Courtney are equal to my obsession with TDI/A/WT. Duncan and Courtney are reason why stay up until midnight writing stories about them, and how incredible that are. And Duncan and Courtney are most popular couple, and if you got rid of Duncan, that could cost your show. I am one of the biggest fans of Total Drama Island/Action/World tour and produced by fresh TV, if you could just even consider to bring him back(and add more Duncan and Courtney scenes)than you would be making thousands of fans happy.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rubberduck2 said…
My User Name: rubberduck2
My Real Name: Danielle
My Nick Name: Dani
My Reason: Duncan HAS to be on TDWT cuz even tho people disagree about who Duncan should be we all agree that Duncan has to be there, what would the TD series be without the infamous mohawked bad boy aside from being a fan favorite his personality is one of a kind. Plus him and Courtney are the most popular couple without Duncan there'll be no adorable and charming DXC moments. Duncan has never lost his many fans, that's just how amazing his character is, some characters have lost fans but Duncan has always been consistent. Keep Duncan on the show not just for ratings but for the sake of all Duncan and DXC fans.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DxC_lover98 said…
My User Name: DxC_lover98
My Real Name: Nadia
My Nickname: Lila
My Reason: You can't have Total Drama without Duncan!!!!!!!!!! He is THE BEST CHARACTER EVER & without him the show wouldn't be as awesome. Plus he's in the best couple ever so you HAVE to bring him back. Without Duncan about 30% of your viewers will stop watching. I'm not kidding. If you don't bring him back the ratings will suck & we'll all be disappointed