Ed Westwick Ed Westwick`s fans Forum!

Mouraki posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 07:38PM
This is a forum for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick!
Every Ed fan is more than welcomed to join! :D
Feel free to discuss your love for him and share the Ed Love!♥

Edsome link about our thread! ;)

Links of Edsomeness (aka awesomeness)
link
link
Also 2 other links with everything for GG and your favorite Ed character Chuck Bass:
link
link

Ed Stalkers United [if you want to be added leave a comment in the thread so I can add you]:

link: Nazire
link: Dora
link: Annie
link: Natasha
link: Radi
link: Jovi
/fans/LoveLiesAndLust]LoveLiesAndLust[/ur­l]: Carrie
link: Mel
link: Helen
link: Blasilvia
link: Chloe
link: Laura
link: Margot
link: Sandra
link: Sophie

Ed Wins:

chair_lover:
doraaaayeah: 15
gossipgirlstar2: 1
iLoveChair: 23
Ivison: 40
LoveLiesAndLust: 9
Jovi_may: 13
Mondaine: 16
Mouraki: 163
samemember:
smilecloe: 4
SmithAndWesson: 5
TmoVie_obsessed: 30
Waldorf: 172
xSOFAx: 67

Last Ed-win update: page581

"Ed Picture of The Week"
 This is a pagtitip. for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick! Every Ed
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 11:01PM

Ed Westwick 15405 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6001-6050 of 15405

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas waldorf said…
heart
LOL! Me too. It's adorable. x')

I'm freezing :S
For once I don't want B&J's... something must be wrong. Hmm.

Oh shoot, I have to go! Will you be here later today? :']
Bye Sophie hun! *hugs Cyrus style*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TmoVie_obsessed said…
heart
Hey are people here???
heart
Ed win! :P
 Ed win! :P
heart
Oh no! Just when I'm leaving... lol
Hey and bye Margot! *hugs* :P
heart
Hey and Bye to you too Sandra!!! Hopefully I'll talk to you later! *hugs*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xSOFAx said…
Hey Margot!
Bye Sandra!
*hugs both*

We just reached 6000 replies! :D YAY!
heart
Hey Sophie!!! *hugs*
YEAH 6000 replies!!!!!!!!! we are SOOO amazing!!!!
LOL! I know! We're awesome!
That's us :P
 LOL! I know! We're awesome! That's us :P
laugh
OMG!!!! LMAO!!!! that sooo is!!!!! I can imagine us doing that...
LOL!!! Sandra found it. It's the ultimate ed stalkers and totally us :D
laugh
hahaha! yeah it is. I wonder how weird it must be for Ed getting stalked like that...
It must be.. But if we stalk him he'll love it xP
laugh
Exactly!!!!! cause Ed loves us...I swear he does!!!!!
heart
I got to go!!!!!!!! =) *hugs*
Me too xD Byee! <3
heart
Dead thread = sad Sandra
heart
Hey I'm here Sandra!!!!! well I hope you are because otherwise I'm talking to a dead thread...
heart
Nooo you're not talking to a dead thread Margot! Heey!!!
heart
YEAH!!!!!!!!! someone's here!!!! so what's up????
heart
Nothing, really... I'm kinda tired and bored, and I want ICE CREAM! :O
Btw, I heard that EL are going to do a photoshoot together so I'm happyyy! :D

What about you? :]
I'm good...I'm actually going to be going out for lunch soon.
omg they are doing a photoshoot!!! YEAH!!!!!! it's going to be amazing!!!!!!! i can't wait...which is kind of weird....but still! they are amazing
heart
But I don't think it's confirmed yet, just rumors. But still YAYY!!

Ok, I'm going to play the sims 3 and make GG characters soon. I still haven't done it... :o
heart
hahaha! Yeah!!!!
if I ever get the sim 3 GG characters would probably be the first people I'd make!
I actually should be going now! Bye Sandra!!!! Talk to you later! =)
heart
LOL! Yeah and since Nate & Dorota will probably NEVER hook up on-screen, Sims Narota will have to do.

Bye Margot!! :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mouraki said…
Random crazy statement: I`M BACK TO ATHENS, WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOO *does the Ed dance of Edsomeness*

Hello??? O.o

Meh, why I`m always missing you guys? :'(

I should update our thread btw... you know, Ed pisture and Ed wins... maybe a new good Ed link, if I find a good one!
heart
Heeyy Helen my love! I stopped playing sims. I made a CRAZY old lady and she freaked me out.

*joins the Ed dance of Edsomeness*
Sandra my love, heyyyyy! *hugs*

I can`t believe my luck, I`m not alone here! *super-happy* x)

HAHAHA! Ohhh, she was that bad? You can`t ummm, delete her or something? I have never played sims so I don`t know! It`s sad I want to play sims and make some characters!

YAY, Ed win! We started a new page! More reasons to do again the Ed danse! *does the Ed dance again* :D

WOW, we reached 6000replies! We`re THAT awesome!
heart
*HUGS* I can't believe I forgot to hug you! *slaps self*

Yeah! :S
I chose insane/crazy for her character but I didn't realize that she would switch to a bathing suit everytime she went to bed... or start singing like a maniac... jeez! I think I'll delete her! :'o

Yay Ed win for me! AND YES WE'RE SO AWESOME! :D

So, how are you my love? :D
New Ed picture all set! :D

God, he had so gorgeous pictures this week, I could hardly pick one! This is just a random one because it was the only fair thing to do, really!
Oh no, don`t slap yourself hun, the only thing you should slap is Fanpop! But it`s really being good on us today so you shouldn`t slap anything!

LMAO at your sims character! I think she`s unique, maybe you should keep her! :)

I`m great actually! My leg doesn`t hurt anymore! I met Ed and he kissed it and it made the pain go away! I told him about our thread and the Stalkers United and he was very happy! I even arrange a meeting with him for us! /and then the alarm went on/ Mehhh :/

How are you hun?
heart
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, love the picture of the week! He's so beautiful. :')

LOL! You're right. To quote House, she's not "abnormal", she's SPECIAL!

Yay to your leg! Too bad the Ed part was just a dream... but I think that's what would have happened. ;D

I'm good too! Believe it or not, it's not raining today so I haven't been trapped in here all day. I went shopping, it was nice. :]
Yeah! House is always right! :D
I already like your "crazy" character even if I haven`t see her "on action" lol! What name did you gave her?

He`s so cute and handsome in this picture Edeed! But show me one picture he doesn`t look like that and I`m the Poppe! :P
He really is gorgeous!

Too bad it was a dream! But I`m sure he`d be so happy to know about his lovely stalkers that hold his thread alive everyday at least for some hours! :D

Btw, can you post the picture of the "Ed stalking"? I miss it! :'(

Shopping, yay! And a non-raining day! That`s awesome, really! The best way to start your vacation I guess? ;D

Hmmm... Is it too soon to want some GG spoiles now? :O

heart
I don't even remember her name... but she's an old lady with purple highlights in her hair. Her roommate is a young kleptomanic girl with blonde ponytails. She's also EXTREME, which means that she can do an extreme dance, take an extreme shower and read an extreme book. What the heck? o.O
And they don't like each other! x)

LOL! Yeah, he looks amazing. He always does... *teary eyed*

Absolutely the best way to start a vacation, yes! :P
I felt so bad for the people graduating yesterday, though... they've been looking forward to it so much and it just started raining like crazy. :(

Nope, not to soon! Well, we got the casting call for some new character but that wasn't interesting ;o

ED STALKERS FTW!
 I don't even remember her name... but she's an old lady with purple highlights in her hair. Her roomm
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH, THAT IMAGE! At first I found it hilarious because of the girls faces and the poor bodyguard who looks terrified! And Ed just walking, like he doesn`t care, he seems too much into his character! But then I was like "Hell, we would be exactly like those girls"! Maybe would included some squealing and fainting too! So I stopped laughing!

Maybe we should make this picture, Ed picture of the week sometimes! Even though it`s kinda old, it way too suitable for our thread! :'D

"She's also EXTREME, which means that she can do an extreme dance, take an extreme shower and read an extreme book."
LMAO! I want to play sims too! Your character must be awesome! Like House said, she`s "special"! :D

Yeah, that wasn`t intersting! I want something on Georgina/Blair! And of course the affect it will have on CB! We know that she`ll cause trouble but I hope she won`t make them break up! They should keep them together. WE WANT THEM TOGETHER IN DURING ALL SEASON3!
WOW, it took me A LONG time to comment! Sorry! :(
I`m being slow again, nothing new really... :P
 WOW, it took me A LONG time to comment! Sorry! :( I`m being slow again, nothing new really... :P
I think I`ll change my icon again! I had this one because of my leg (LOL) but now that I`m better I should change it!

Sometimes I love how I think! :P
heart
Something is wrong when the BODYGUARD is terrified... lol!

Hahaha! Yeah I really want it to be the picture of the week sometime! It's so... perfect. x')

You should play the sims sometime, it's amazing! Really. And sims 3 is my favorite so far because you can give them so much personality. :')

I'm pretty sure CB won't break up anytime soon... we've suffered for TWO FREAKING SEASONS (*slaps the producers*) and they would be evil to take everything away from us. :'O
Maybe Georgie will make things awful for Blair but not for CB... I could handle that kind of drama... even if I would scream "POOR BLAIR BEAR!" the entire time... :P

I'm slow too, don't worry! :'P
heart
You had the icon because of your leg! LMAO!!!! I love you! Hahaha!

Ahhh, and I love your new icon. :')
"Maybe Georgie will make things awful for Blair but not for CB... I could handle that kind of drama... even if I would scream "POOR BLAIR BEAR!" the entire time... :P"
Totally agreed! Anyway, we`re way too used to scream "POOR BLAIR BEAR" those 2 season so it won`t make any difference! I really don`t want to hate Georgie! :(

I have seen sims1, my cousin used to play it all the time! She had a hole familly including herself, her platonic love of her life ant their 4children! LOL! Sims3 sounds great btw, I think I`ll buy it! It too awesome not to play it! ;D

"Something is wrong when the BODYGUARD is terrified... lol!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I guess it is! Poor guy, I feel sorry for him! Awwww!

Awwww thanks! I think I`ll keep it for some time! Well at least I`ll try! :P

Edit: I LOVE YOU TOO *hugs* NOT ENOUGH *hugs again*
It`s terrifing, I think I`m turning into a Cyrus every day!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
IEMGRBGVKEJXLG,ETBJR,N BGR
Sorry, I just got a little excited... Haha! I got such a nice comment for my "Fix you" video. :'>
Speaking of videos, I think I'll make another one tomorrow! If I can think of a song. :D

Yeah I love Georgie! I don't even know why... Just like I love Carter for some unknown reason. Maybe they should get together? LOL!

Haha! I made myself in the sims 2 once, only a little more... awesome. I even got married to Chuck. Now that's not stalker-ish and creepy at all... x'P
heart
:O
Maybe you're Cyrus' long lost daughter!

*HUGS*
:O
Maybe you're Cyrus' long lost daughter!
--------------
LOL! It`s the only good explenation!

I loved this video of yours Sandra, it was really great! What did the comment said? *excited*
Oh, wait I`ll go see myself! *checks*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH­H! Awwwww! See, more and more people love your videos and it`s only the second one! Ummmm hug? *hugs anyway*

YAY! Another video! *does the Ed dance*
A CB one?

I love Georgie and I like Carter! I do have reasons why I like him though!
1. It`s Sebastian!
2. He makes Chuck jealous, and I love a jealous Chuckles, possesive over Blair Bear!
3. He`s hot! :D

I`d like Georgie/Carter! I`d also like Serena/Carter! Basically I`m fine with any couple that doesn`t mess with our CB! Ok, maybe not ANY couple... *cough* Rufly *cough*
heart
Nate/Dorota proves that I could literally ship ANYTHING... LOL! As long as it doesn't mess with my OTP of course!

Yeah, we can hug for whatever reason... and nice comments are definitely a GOOD reason! *HUGS* :P

Yeah, CB of course! :')
I really don't know what song I want to use but... I'll figure it out. Hopefully. XD

I think it's because of Sebastian too! Just like no one else could play Chuck. Meant to be "evil" in the pilot and now he's a fan favorite. Who knew? LOL!
heart
I found a chocolate cupcake... do you think anyone's going to miss it if I just... eat it?

LOL! Daily moment of randomness. :P
Nate can be with anyone (exept from B of course) and I`ll still... like it? More like tolerate! I don`t really care about Natie and his girlfriends! HAHA! But I do love Dorota! And if Natie doesn`t change he`s not good enough for her! :(

Yeah, you`ll figure out the song, I`m sure! Oh, no, now you got my all excited about your up-comming video!
Btw, did you manage to post the last one on fanpop?

Chuck is love! I don`t think that many people liked his character in the pilot (me included) but that`s all changed now! I think is mostly because of Ed! *proud of Eddie*

Ed love! <3
 Nate can be with anyone (exept from B of course) and I`ll still... like it? madami like tolerate! I don
Nahhh! Feel free to eat it my love! I would...! :D

Randomeness FTW! I love these moments! x)
heart
And if they wonder where his/her cupcake went, I'll just say that my Ed-loving friend in Greece gave me permission to eat it. Perfect! :p

Yeah Natie needs to grow up... his man-whoring has killed my love for Narota a little! Hopefully that will change very soon... :(

Aww yay you're excited for my video! I'm squealing now because I never thought I'd even create a youtube account. LOL!

MORE ED LOVE BECAUSE WE'RE PROUD OF HIM!
 And if they wonder where his/her cupcake went, I'll just say that my Ed-loving friend in Greece gave
I`ve seen this pick before but everytime I see it again it makes me mad... ;/
link

*tries to calms down*
*fails*

Another random moment...
heart
ME TOO!!!
That girl is banned from fanpop now and I'm glad, because I'm pretty sure she was the one who created lots and lots of fake accounts, to mess with pick results in the GG spot a few months ago. =/
HAHAHA! Yay! This is perfect Edeed! I hope they won`t get very mad at me! :/

I never though I`d made a YouTube account either! But when I was watching videos and was seeing some comments I always wanted to reply at some of them! This is the main reason why I created my YouTube account, LOL!

I am excited about your video! Plus it`s going to be a CB one! *squeals*

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH *dies of Ed love ovverdose*
Nahh, not really, Ed love is NEVER ENOUGH! :'D

I hope Nate will be a one woman man pretty soon! I hate to see him jumping from one woman to another! He`s the real womanizer, not Chuck!