Ed Westwick Ed Westwick`s fans Forum!

Mouraki posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 07:38PM
This is a forum for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick!
Every Ed fan is more than welcomed to join! :D
Feel free to discuss your love for him and share the Ed Love!♥

Edsome link about our thread! ;)

Links of Edsomeness (aka awesomeness)
link
link
Also 2 other links with everything for GG and your favorite Ed character Chuck Bass:
link
link

Ed Stalkers United [if you want to be added leave a comment in the thread so I can add you]:

link: Nazire
link: Dora
link: Annie
link: Natasha
link: Radi
link: Jovi
/fans/LoveLiesAndLust]LoveLiesAndLust[/ur­l]: Carrie
link: Mel
link: Helen
link: Blasilvia
link: Chloe
link: Laura
link: Margot
link: Sandra
link: Sophie

Ed Wins:

chair_lover:
doraaaayeah: 15
gossipgirlstar2: 1
iLoveChair: 23
Ivison: 40
LoveLiesAndLust: 9
Jovi_may: 13
Mondaine: 16
Mouraki: 163
samemember:
smilecloe: 4
SmithAndWesson: 5
TmoVie_obsessed: 30
Waldorf: 172
xSOFAx: 67

Last Ed-win update: page581

"Ed Picture of The Week"
 This is a pagtitip. for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick! Every Ed
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 11:01PM

Ed Westwick 15405 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8901-8950 of 15405

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas waldorf said…
heart
Oh! No I haven't read it yet! I LOVE THEIR REVIEWS, LOL.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mouraki said…
I don`t know! She disappeared! Maybe she has kinda like your internet and my laptop? Oh no... :(

HAHA! We`re one episode forward in Greece! Last Saturday I saw 5x02! :P
I`m reading it now as well my love! =]

Oh, can I use your Taub icon as my user image here on Fanpop?
heart
Ed winnage!!!
 Ed winnage!!!
The fact that she kisses him like a dementor from Harry Potter. (about Dan/Georgina)
LMFAO! xD

Awww, what a great Ed-win! :')
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
Of course you can! I'd love seeing Tauby everytime you post something, LOL.

Yeah, one of the reasons they're so behind here is because Canal+ (a pay TV channel) airs it earlier and the more common channel isn't allowed to air the season at the same time. Hence the slowness. :P
And... I barely understand what I just wrote. O_o
heart
LMAO!!!
Aww, Dementorgie FTW!
Thank you my Love! I`ll use it just NOW! YAAAY-ness!!

And... I barely understand what I just wrote. O_o
-----
LOL! Surprisingly I did! Well, not surprisingly because I usually understand what you`re writting! I think the same thing is happening here too with the American Tv shows! Only the year before they were airing GG season2 which was a bit weird for us but anyway... as we said before SLOWNESS FTW! =P
Aww, Dementorgie FTW!
-----
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHA! This name is just plain AWESOME! If it was a ship I would probably ship it! :P
heart
Aww, Kutner :'(
*teary eyes*

"The fact that she has a picture of herself with Dan on the first night they hooked up as her screen saver."
THAT. Was my favorite part of the episode that had nothing to do with Chuck or Blair!
*sighs* I miss him too... :(

Byw, I really hope Taub didn`t leave the team for good! They wouldn`t do that to me, would they? :'O

Awwww G! I like that she has a soft side as well, she can`t be all evil! And I like most that she has that soft side for Dan! I would love to see them as a couple! :)
Why does Rufus feel the need to adopt every kid around him?
-----
I. AM. DYING. HERE.! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! xD
Nate and Bree are talking about one day risking “actually going out together” and “being seen by other people” as they are WALKING DOWN THE STREET UPTOWN.
-------
Sorry, I can`t stop! This is WAY TOO HILARIOUS! X'D
heart
LMAO! I don't know why but I've come to adore all the random Rufus scenes, like the one where he and Dan are eating weird ice cream in 2x07, or when he's so tiny standing next to Gabriel in 2x22. LOL!

Nah, they wouldn't do that to you! I'd kill them! ;o
Tauby is one of my favorites too, even though you love him WAY more, haha!

I ship Dan/Georgie! :D
heart
LMAO at Natie & Bree. They were very brave, indeed.
The scene were Rufus is talking to Gabriel, once in the party and second in his apartement is hilarious! I love the fact that he looks so tiny in frond of him too! HAHAHAHA!

Awww thank you baby! I wouldn`t bare it if he was out of the show! I can deal with the fact that Cameron is leaving but Taub... that would be a NO! I also love the fact that we both love him! He`s adorable! =']

I ship Dan/Georgie! :D
----
*does the headshake* =]

LMAO at Natie & Bree. They were very brave, indeed.
-----
They do make beautiful icons though! HAHA! They`re both so pretty! I like Natie and Bree :)
 The scene were Rufus is talking to Gabriel, once in the party and segundo in his apartement is hilario
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TmoVie_obsessed said…
big smile
Hey!!!!!
heart
MARGOT! *HUGS*
heart
Yeah, I like them too :) But lately I've become half-obsessed with Nate and Jenny for some reason, haha!

Hahaha, Elli and I have started making short videos with random Rufus scenes for no reason. It's fun. XD
Maybe I should make a short video with Taub and "Candyman"? :P

I hate the Dan/Georgie spot though! The title is all lower case letters, and it has an ugly icon and no banner. :(
And a bad motto. Spot creators need to make sure it doesn't look crappy, dammit!

Ok, no more whining. TAUB! <3
heart
The Margot! *HUGS*
heart
HELEN!!!!!! SANDRA!!!!! *HUGS*
How are you darlings?????
I like Jenny/Nate too! I don`t understand why some people say they`re wrong for eachother only because he`s older than her and it`s "creepy". I had a boyfriend who was 5years older than me.

Maybe I should make a short video with Taub and "Candyman"? :P
-------
I would love you much more for that if that`s possible! If you make it can you... dedicate it to me? *blushes*

I`m in 2-3 spots where I wanna leave everyday I see them! Bree/Nate spot= no icon, no banner, no links no NOTHING!

Jim Parsons (an actor from BBT)= ugly banner and icon and totally random! If you can make a spot look good, either ask for help or don`t make it at all! Ugh!

TAUBY, YES! <3
I`m good darling! I`m hyper-excited with the new GG episode and with the new episode of House which finally had scenes with my favorite character! :)
I`m a bit sick though but other than that, I`m ok!
How about you?
heart
"If you make it can you... dedicate it to me? *blushes*"
--------
But of COURSE! I'm even making it for you, lol!

I'm good too! And GG and House were both made of awesomeness last night/today! :'3
How are you, Margot? Did you see the school counselor, or was that another day?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Thank you so much LoveLiLove! I can`t even discribe to you how happy you made me! :')

Btw, have you seen the 6x04 promo? I love that we have scenes with the old team and House together but... WHERE THE HELL IS MY TAUB?
big smile
OMG I LOVED THE GG EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i was going to see the counselor today but i didn't end up going. I don't really know why because i've been thinking about it all day and i totally regret not going now. but i don't know, there were tons of kids in the guidance office and it kind of freaked me out. Right now I'm actually trying to debate whether or not to tell my dad I want to see a therapist, because i mean he won't over react like my mom but then that means I'm going to have to tell her and i just don't even know right now.
.......that was a weird Ed win.........
 .......that was a weird Ed win.........
heart
I just saw the promo, yes! LOL! Aww, I love this show. But you're right, where the heck is Tauby?
GG's "new" promo was a disappointment... too much Duff and Banks.

I see, Margot. I think I would've freaked out too. And yeah, I think you should tell your dad. I mean, you don't have to go into details and tell him you're suicidal, obviously, but I'm sure it'd feel better if you had someone to support you, it's just too much to handle all by yourself. :/
WHAT. AN. ED. PICTURE. *drools*

I think you should do what`s best for you hun. You should probably see the counselor and maybe tell your parents about seeing a therapist. Whatever the reaction they may have I think they need to know. I don`t know what problems you have, I don`t think we`ve talked about it but I hope you can overcome them soon baby! *hugs for confort*
heart
Oh well, the picture made it a HOT Ed win! :'3
"...I mean, you don't have to go into details and tell him you're suicidal..."
-------
:(
Awww Margot honey. *HUGS AGAIN*

GG's "new" promo was a disappointment... too much Duff and Banks.
----
I totally agree with that. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEM! ugh!
heart
*joins the HUG PARTY*
I know... I'm hoping Hilary's and Tyra's characters aren't as big of a part as they were made out to be.

Awww Margot honey. *HUGS AGAIN*
----
well I guess you're question from the above post was answered..... *HUGS*

Yeah, I don't even know if I'll get the courage to tell them, but at least I can try. I mean, i've almost told them a good like 30 times so maybe this will be the one.
but damn it it's their wedding anniversary today!!!!!! AGH!!!!!!!!!
I just chose some of the House screencaps to make icons but they are too many of them! 87 to be specific :S

Love, I though a CB-ish song but it`s a slow one... do you want me to think of a more fun/happy song with more beat for your video?
heart
Tell them tomorrow, then! Lol!
No but really, do what you think is best for you. But I hope you'll tell someone, I don't want to have to worry about you :'(
heart
87?! LOL! That's a lot of screencaps. And a lot of icons, SQUEAK!

Ohh, which song? It doesn't really matter if it's upbeat or not, as long as the song is good. ;D
Sorry I`m kind of slow, I was drooling over a Justin video I saw on TV! :P

I agree with Sandra on that hun! You should tell them, maybe not today but at least tommorow. The sooner the better :]
big smile
yeah, since i feel bad coming on here and annoying people with my problems.... =P

guess who's rewatching CB scenes from the latest episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok! I don`t know if you have listening to it but it`s really beautiful! It have been used before on CB videos but not so many times.
You don`t annoying us hun, don`t be silly! We really want the best of you! Funny how close you can be with someone you haven`t even met face to face! I do feel close to you guys, I hope I`m not the only one because that would make me slightly insane! :\

I`ve rewatched them too lovely! CB AWESOMENESS is... re-watchable! :P
I should create my own dictionary...:P
heart
Nooooo, don't feel bad, hun! LOL! I just want things to get better for you, I don't mind being attacked with people's problems. :P

"guess who's rewatching CB scenes from the latest episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
----------
Hmm... hmm... *fails*

Could it be YOU?!?!
heart
That song is beautiful, Helenlove! Maybe I'll use it, we'll see. ;D
I always like to help you Love! I hope you can make a video out of this, it`s a really beautiful song! :]

HAHAHA, not a House icon but I needed to make one with this scene! :D
 I always like to help you Love! I hope you can make a video out of this, it`s a really beautiful song
Could it be YOU?!?!
---
How did you know!!!! LOL!!!!! yep..... tis me!!!

You're not the only one Helen! I feel the same way!!!!! It's kind of weird thinking about the fact that I've never met anybody here but yet I'm like closer to you all then i am with some of my friends.
I know right? I feel the same way, especially with this thread here, I feel I can be myself with the people who usually talk here! :]
heart
Oh, I know what you mean! I've always thought that you couldn't be really close and open up to "online friends", but I really love some people here! I think it's time for another group hug...? :P

"How did you know!!!! LOL!!!!!"
--------
Because I'm psychic! :P
heart
I LOVE the "WTF" icon, hahahahahahhahahhaha!
heart
I know!!!! i remember like a few years ago I would always think that it's creepy to make friends online, but I've proven myself wrong.
Group hug time again!!! *GROUP HUG*
I think it's time for another group hug...? :P
---------
It couldn`t have been more right moment for this! I`m proud of you my Love, you know exactly when a group hug is needed! :)
_____________________________*GROUP HUG*____________________________

HAHAHA, thank you Love! I made another one with the same screencap which says "What?" like CB said in union in that scene! :'D
heart
Imagine how cool it would be if we had a huge Ed stalkers meeting in the future, LOL. Okay, I would probably freak out a little but I love the idea, HAHA!

And yeah, what can I say... I have a good hug feeling. ^_~