Ed Westwick Ed Westwick`s fans Forum!

Mouraki posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 07:38PM
This is a forum for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick!
Every Ed fan is more than welcomed to join! :D
Feel free to discuss your love for him and share the Ed Love!♥

Edsome link about our thread! ;)

Links of Edsomeness (aka awesomeness)
link
link
Also 2 other links with everything for GG and your favorite Ed character Chuck Bass:
link
link

Ed Stalkers United [if you want to be added leave a comment in the thread so I can add you]:

link: Nazire
link: Dora
link: Annie
link: Natasha
link: Radi
link: Jovi
/fans/LoveLiesAndLust]LoveLiesAndLust[/ur­l]: Carrie
link: Mel
link: Helen
link: Blasilvia
link: Chloe
link: Laura
link: Margot
link: Sandra
link: Sophie

Ed Wins:

chair_lover:
doraaaayeah: 15
gossipgirlstar2: 1
iLoveChair: 23
Ivison: 40
LoveLiesAndLust: 9
Jovi_may: 13
Mondaine: 16
Mouraki: 163
samemember:
smilecloe: 4
SmithAndWesson: 5
TmoVie_obsessed: 30
Waldorf: 172
xSOFAx: 67

Last Ed-win update: page581

"Ed Picture of The Week"
 This is a pagtitip. for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick! Every Ed
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 11:01PM

Ed Westwick 15405 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11301-11350 of 15405

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TmoVie_obsessed said…
Sometimes I believe they don`t like the characters/couples with big fanbases just because the have big fanbase. Which is more than a stupid thing to do. It seems like they don`t have their own opinion and they just want to go against the flu.
----
I agree completely!!!!!!!!!!! I think a lot of them are like that. Also it annoys me when people say the only reason they don't like CB is cause of the fans. I mean what the hell is that supposed to mean. They just obviously don't like being part of the majority.. so whatever.....
big smile
Another EDWIN!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas waldorf said…
heart
Ok, I can't talk about the haters anymore... it makes my brain all dizzy and upset. LMAO, sounds like a dangerous disease... :p

AWWWW, what a lovely Ed win!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mouraki said…
------
"Mmmm, my wonderful man"
I DIED WITH THAT QUOTE! <333

Yeah, anyway, haters are haters, I don`t like to talk about them, it`s enough for me see them around, haha!
Look, I used to dispise a ship in House md, but I was never like this. I always respected other`s opinion and like I said I gave my opinion about them but just that. Now I like them so there`s no problem at all, haha!

I got to go lovelies, my friend just came and we`re going to see HP!
I love you! *SUPERHUGS AND SCREAMS* <3
heart
Kristin does it again! "...Aaron Tveit, who plays Nate's cousin Tripp Archibald." FAIL, KRISTIN. FAIL.

But I love this part:

"They are far from over," one insider tells me. "I don't see them breaking up this season at all."

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay, have fun watching HP! It's amazing! BYE EHELN, LOVE YOU TOO! *SUPERHUGS*
heart
BYE HELEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy HP!!!! *SUPERHUGS AND SCREAMS BACK*
And oh what a coincidence. I was just about to mention James/Lily again.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mouraki said…
OK, I`ll leave you with this one! I haven`t seen the epi just yet but this icon looks hilarious! :P

BYE AGAIN! *HUGS*
 OK, I`ll leave you with this one! I haven`t seen the epi just yet but this icon looks hilarious! :P
heart
That's not a coincidence, Margot... you're ALWAYS about to mention James/Lily. :P
heart
LMAOOOOO!
"They are far from over," one insider tells me. "I don't see them breaking up this season at all."
----
WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!
I knew they wouldn't break up. I remember during the break in between season everyone was like, How long will Chair last. And people were like, 4 episodes or like halfway through the season. But I knew the whole entire time they'd never break up. Seriously it's IMPOSSIBLE at this point to break them up. Really any possible way would look stupid on the writers fault and go against everything they've built up with the 2 characters. I thought this whole thing through!!!
That's not a coincidence, Margot... you're ALWAYS about to mention James/Lily. :P
----
Touche....
heart
This season is AWESOME. And YES it mostly because of CB. Everyone who says that a couple is a shallow reason to love a show is so WRONG. :(
heart
WAIT WAIT WAIIIIIIIT! I just read the GG spoiler thread on FanForum... STEPHANIE SAVAGE ISN'T EXECUTIVE PRODUCER ANYMORE?! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *pops the Edpagne*
AGREED!!!!!!!!!!! I don't feel bad saying that I mainly watch GG for CB. Because it's the truth. I'm not lying to myself saying they're only a small part. Nope, they're the main reason. Everything else comes second to them.
big smile
WAIT WAIT WAIIIIIIIT! I just read the GG spoiler thread on FanForum... STEPHANIE SAVAGE ISN'T EXECUTIVE PRODUCER ANYMORE?! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! *pops the Edpagne*
----
LMAO!!!!! OMG?!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?! What happened!!!!!
heart
WTF are they lying?! I just checked the beginning of 3x06 and she IS listed as exec. producer?? WTF silly people, letting us think the show had finally come to its senses! I'm so angry now :( HAHA
No I'm not, not really... hmm.

EXACTLY. I love my CB more than anything else on this show. CB together makes me happy, it makes Chuck happy, it makes Blair happy. Which means that it makes the show awesome. Ta-dah!
Never trust forums on the internet. They're filled with crazies. LOL!
heart
Just like this forum, but we're the good kind of crazies, LMAO.

OHHHHH I have the strangest school day tomorrow... I start at 3 pm. O.o
Exactly!!!! Fanpop forums are cooler though. Filled with incredibly awesome people like ourselves.

That's...... weird! What time do you end at???
heart
LOL! So true. We're the best. I just feel that most people can be themselves on this site, nobody's trying so hard to be cool. Well, I guess some people are but I don't really care about them, HAHA.

4:00. So it's just one hour, lol. We should've had one lesson earlier but that one's cancelled for some unknown reason and the one we do have used to start at 2 but not anymore... apparently. It's very strange and complicated, lol.
Exactly!!! (again) That's one of the reason I love this website so much. Everybody on here's so alike, cause none of us are acting like we're trying to be cool. We all like the same shows/movies/whatever. And for those of us that have no people they can talk to about their obsession (like me) it's perfect!
Awwww that just made me love fanpop more. =D

That does sound confusing..... I don't understand your school! LOL!
heart
Awww, now I'm getting sentmental. I love this place. Maybe we should make I LOVE FANPOP icons... no, ok, I'll stop.

LMAO! My school isn't actually that weird, it's just this week that's gotten a little odd. Every other day has been perfectly normal, from 8am to 2 or 3pm most days. :P

Ok, I'm off to bed. NIGHT, MARGOT! LOVE YOU! *superhugs* ;D
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *superhugs*
I guess since no one's here I'll just go off and read my James/Lily fanfics.... =D
heart
Nobody's here... again. Now that's just sad. :/

Oh, and RANT OF THE DAY!

FUCK MY LIFE.
Apparently I'm allergic to cats, dogs, horses, peanuts, hazelnuts, birch and timothy-grass.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas doraaaayeah said…
heart
Apparently I'm allergic to cats, dogs, horses, peanuts, hazelnuts, birch and timothy-grass. !

Really..?
heart
Yup. Really.

Oh and hey Doraaa! How are you?
Im trying to understand Maths....I have 2 exercises to do..:-((

How about u??
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Im trying to understand Maths....I have 2 exercises to do..:-(( How about u??
heart
SQUEAK, ED WIN! *slow*

Aww okay. Is it difficult?

I just got home from school, and my feet hurt because of the stupid shoes. O_o
The good part is that we just had a test about computer...stuff (I don't know what to call it in english, lol) and it went really well :))
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LittleDancer123 said…
BONJOUR
heart
HEY MEL

Wait, you're in the Ed thread? Woohoo!
heart
shoes are not stupid!heeh!...im late too...UGH!..HEy
LittleDancer123
heart
Yes, shoes that make your feet die are VERY stupid.
heart
Now that u mention...I need new shoes!..i love shoes...more than clothes...Whos that girl in ur pic?
heart
I think I love shoes more, too. And bags. ^.^

Oh and it's Olivia Wilde, actress. I love her. :')
Sorry I disappeared, I was getting out of la voiture :')

OUCHY shoes! The shoes I'm wearing now are très comfortable, actually.
heart
I think I love shoes more, too. And bags. ^.^

And headbands!

Oh!..My computer is soo slow...I havent seen all the 3x06 episode yet...and im too slow to download it
heart
I'm not wearing any shoes at all. YAY FREEDOM! :')

Ohh I liked 3x06, can't you watch the rest online? Or is that when your computer becomes slow?
I love clothes, shoes, bags, belts and all other accessories equally.
heart
My computer is slow...and it wont download it today...But i have seen the CB scenes....I didnt understand why Blair did this to Chuck

I love clothes, shoes, bags, belts and all other accessories equally.

I dont wear any accessories actually...just headbands!
heart
Equally? Even socks? O.o

Naww, I think I'm going to love the CB angst in the next episode but I hate that it felt so forced, Blair didn't have to lie. Aw.

"I dont wear any accessories actually...just headbands!"
---------
Lol, I'm the opposite, I wear most accessories except for headbands.
You don't wear ANY accessories? Not even jewellery? o.O

I used to wear headbands until the show started and I felt like a total Blair wannabe. Now I only wear them every now and then. I wore one today for the first time in a few weeks.
Lol, I'm the opposite, I wear most accessories except for headbands.

Like all of my friends...

I think I'm going to love the CB angst in the next episode

Yeah me too...I dont want them always 2gether...Because i dont want them to be boring....Which was ur fav season???
heart
AWWWWW, I saw a real life Blair wannabe the other day! She looked like the kids from 2x03. I don't really know if that's cute or just scary.
heart
I was wearing headbands and before the show started....!..I hate that in season 3...we dont see B wearing them!
I have some very lovely socks and tights, Sandra :')

OH and I agree, I do like CB angst but this to me... doesn't feel like CB angst. It's too forced and not entriely understandable?
heart
"Like all of my friends..."
----------
O.o
I feel unoriginal. :(

Nooo, I want them together! Always. Forever and always and cuteness and awwww. I don't want them to break up, just have fights every now and then so we won't take their relationship for granted, that would probably make them boring, like you said...

Like pretty much everyone else, season 1 was my favorite. But I do love this season too. :')
I saw a real life Blair wannabe the other day! She looked like the kids from 2x03. I don't really know if that's cute or just scary.

hehe!..I think it was SCARY!..

I loved season 2...I want to see CB like they were in 2x07 and 2x08....I want more games!
heart
"I hate that in season 3...we dont see B wearing them!"
-------
Damn you, Dan Humphrey. LOL.

OH I completely agree, it sort of feels like they couldn't really come up with a real reason but still wanted to force the angst on us, no matter what. Oh well, I'll try to enjoy it anyway. :'3
Damn you, Dan Humphrey. LOL

I was thinking exactly the same thing!.
LOL Blair wannabes are hilarious in a creepy way.

My favorite season was season one definitely.

I like having Chuck and Blair together, but I'm not entirely happy with how the show have written them together. The role play thing, for example.