Ed Westwick Ed Westwick`s fans Forum!

Mouraki posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 07:38PM
This is a forum for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick!
Every Ed fan is more than welcomed to join! :D
Feel free to discuss your love for him and share the Ed Love!♥

Edsome link about our thread! ;)

Links of Edsomeness (aka awesomeness)
link
link
Also 2 other links with everything for GG and your favorite Ed character Chuck Bass:
link
link

Ed Stalkers United [if you want to be added leave a comment in the thread so I can add you]:

link: Nazire
link: Dora
link: Annie
link: Natasha
link: Radi
link: Jovi
/fans/LoveLiesAndLust]LoveLiesAndLust[/ur­l]: Carrie
link: Mel
link: Helen
link: Blasilvia
link: Chloe
link: Laura
link: Margot
link: Sandra
link: Sophie

Ed Wins:

chair_lover:
doraaaayeah: 15
gossipgirlstar2: 1
iLoveChair: 23
Ivison: 40
LoveLiesAndLust: 9
Jovi_may: 13
Mondaine: 16
Mouraki: 163
samemember:
smilecloe: 4
SmithAndWesson: 5
TmoVie_obsessed: 30
Waldorf: 172
xSOFAx: 67

Last Ed-win update: page581

"Ed Picture of The Week"
 This is a pagtitip. for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick! Every Ed
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 11:01PM

Ed Westwick 15405 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 12401-12450 of 15405

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas iLoveChair said…
big smile
"was that the one of you and your BF?????"
---
THAT WAS MY SECOND ATTEMPT. THE FIRST ONE WAS CHUCK & BLAIR. I ADDED IT TO THE GG AND FOGG SPOTS.
big smile
YAY! YET ANOTHER ED WIN! I'M PROGRESSING, AHA.
DOES THE WORD 'GIMP' HAVE SOME MEANING??
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LoveLiesAndLust said…
*slow* BYE HELEN LOVE!

Sooo, what's going on in the world of Carrie, Helen, Margot et Natasha these days?
--
Nothing much. The usual.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LittleDancer123 said…
I don't think so. It just sounds funny.

'the usual'? WELL that was descriptive. Just can't stop you talking once you're on a roll.
'the usual'? WELL that was descriptive. Just can't stop you talking once you're on a roll.
--
I'm on here, like I am every day. I have - well, now, HAD - homework. I still think most of the teachers at my school suck. My mother's out of town - AGAIN, and I am stuck taking care of my sister - AGAIN. Pretty much the same old, same old.
It's not good when teachers suck :(
Are you really not enjoying your new school?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TmoVie_obsessed said…
Sooo, what's going on in the world of Carrie, Helen, Margot et Natasha these days?
----
I'm sitting around watching TV. I feel like I'm forgetting something important and I still have to pack for this weekend.
Where are you going this weekend?

I might watch television, or go out later. The decisions...
It's not good when teachers suck :(
Are you really not enjoying your new school?
--
No, my new school's fine. It would be better if there were less snobby, obnoxious bitches and if the teachers gave less homework, but hey, nothing's perfect. BLEH. :/
Where are you going this weekend?
----
I have to go visit my brother. It's the college's parent weekend or whatever. Then I'm probably going to end up coming back on Halloween with my aunt and uncle and spend the night with them.
Though you're probably going to hate me for saying this, as annoying as homework is, if your teachers give you a lot of it then they probably don't suck. Hard work reaps benefits, IMO.
The girls at your school... I can't really say anything on, as a) I probably don't know them and b) I probably come across as obnoxious at times, even when I don't mean to o.O

Aww, that sounds fun, Margot! Do you still see your brother a lot now he's away at college?
Though you're probably going to hate me for saying this, as annoying as homework is, if your teachers give you a lot of it then they probably don't suck. Hard work reaps benefits, IMO.
The girls at your school... I can't really say anything on, as a) I probably don't know them and b) I probably come across as obnoxious at times, even when I don't mean to o.O
--
Hmmm...True.
But oh, trust me, the girls at my school...I feel like strangling them with my bare hands every time they say or something bitchy, which is 10 - 20 times per (school) day.
Aww, that sounds fun, Margot! Do you still see your brother a lot now he's away at college?
------
I saw him for one dinner last week. But that was the first time I'd seen him since he first left. I'm quite excited to see him actually. He's really really happy at the school he chose so that's a big plus.
Do you mean they say something bitchy to YOU 10-20 p/d, or generally? Because generally that's not a shocking level of cattiness amongst girls, fairly average. If it were to you, I can see how that would get annoying.

That's good he likes his school Margot, I'm in the middle of looking through universities :) what's your brother studying?
But oh, trust me, the girls at my school...I feel like strangling them with my bare hands every time they say or something bitchy, which is 10 - 20 times per (school) day.
----
Ugh, I hate bitches!!!!!!

what's your brother studying?
----
Right now he's only a freshman so he doesn't know what he's going to major in, just trying different classes. He does really like sports though. He was the star of the basketball and soccer team at school. Not sure if he's going to pursue that though.....
Do you mean they say something bitchy to YOU 10-20 p/d, or generally? Because generally that's not a shocking level of cattiness amongst girls, fairly average. If it were to you, I can see how that would get annoying.
--
To me. To others (total), I'd say about 100 or so.
If he majors in a sports field, what sort of career does that lead to?

OH and are you forgetting your cell charger? I almost always forget mine and have to get a new one everywhere I go o.O
To you? I don't know how to phrase this question without sounding harsh so excuse me, but what do you do? Or what do they say?

OKAY I'm not the nicest person sometimes but even I don't victimize.
If he majors in a sports field, what sort of career does that lead to?
-----
I'm not sure actually. Getting onto a professional team would be probably the top of the possibilities.

OH and are you forgetting your cell charger? I almost always forget mine and have to get a new one everywhere I go o.O
---
OMG NO! But I forgot that when I went to visit my other brother last weekend! Thanks!!!!!
Getting on to a professional team would be pretty awesome. There's a guy at my school who plays soccer semi-professionally, and because in the UK soccer is the number one sport, that's considered quite impressive. So if your brother got on to a professional one, wow :)

I just exhausted all my soccer knowledge above, btw :') I am not a sports person...
I NEVER FORGET MY CELL CHARGER.
I have a "things I might forget, but I need to pack" list when I travel. ;)

*slowness*
LOL!!! Yeah, it would take a lot of work and I have no idea what he's thinking of going into but it would be so awesome. He spends all his time watching basketball. like literally all his time. I don't really see him doing anything else actually.
I'm kind of a sports person, it can't be avoided with brothers.
To you? I don't know how to phrase this question without sounding harsh so excuse me, but what do you do? Or what do they say?

OKAY I'm not the nicest person sometimes but even I don't victimize.
--
They've called me bitch, skank, slut, whore, ho, "new girl", freak, some catchy catty phrase, they've told me to go back to wherever the hell I came from, to lose weight, and tons of shit. But they've said worse then that to others. They think people "bow down to them" because they "worship" them. Bitches.
Don't listen to the bitches. They sound like morons who are one day going to get a mother load of bad karma coming their way. I might have to come and beat the shit out of them all too.
angry
"They've called me bitch, skank, slut, whore, ho, "new girl", freak, some catchy catty phrase, they've told me to go back to wherever the hell I came from, to lose weight, and tons of shit. But they've said worse then that to others. They think people "bow down to them" because they "worship" them. Bitches."
---
IMMATURE BITCHES!! *kills them*
They are more insecure than anyone they're bulling. That's their (stupid!) way of showing no fear.
mischievous
KILLINGTHEMAJORBITCHES-WIN!
I manage to forget my cell phone charger despite having a TA who makes loads of lists for me o.O

HAHA, I just have an older sister so that may go halfway towards explaining why I'm not :') I do still get impressed when people are REALLY good at their sport, though.

Slut etc and Bitch aren't so bad, are they? I get called that all the time, though kind of affectionately... so it's not really the same. If it's ever not 'affectionate', I just let it roll of off my back though, because I know they're only being truthful in a way, but I also know that deep down I'm not THAT much of a slut (still practically a virgin!) and I'm not THAT much of a bitch (to the people I care about).
Don't listen to the bitches. They sound like morons who are one day going to get a mother load of bad karma coming their way. I might have to come and beat the shit out of them all too.
--
I try not to. And I hope they do get their fair share of karma.

IMMATURE BITCHES!! *kills them*
They are more insecure than anyone they're bulling. That's their (stupid!) way of showing no fear.
--
Haha, I would kill them IF it wasn't considered a crime or what not.

Slut etc and Bitch aren't so bad, are they?
--
To me, they are. Well, not all the time. I've gotten used to them calling me (and other people) names and shit. I've learned to live and deal with their bullcrap.
'Slut' and 'bitch' are not bad as long as your girlfriends call you like that as a joke.
'Slut' and 'bitch' are not bad as long as your girlfriends call you like that as a joke.
-----
Agreed. That's the only time saying that to someone is ok.
Do you people actually believe in karma? That's not to say I find anything odd about it. Just wondering. As you do.

There are a lot worse names you could be called than slut and bitch. Unless you go to a religious school, where I'm sure saying DARN gets students sent to the Hell Room for an hour.
OH and have you ever considered the phrase: 'if you can't beat them, join them?'
Do you people actually believe in karma? That's not to say I find anything odd about it. Just wondering. As you do.
----
It's not that I particularly believe in it. It's just a pleasant thought, bitches and jackasses getting what they deserve.......

There are a lot worse names you could be called than slut and bitch
----
but you're still being called a slut and bitch. It's still bad.

OH and have you ever considered the phrase: 'if you can't beat them, join them?'
----
why the hell would you want to be a bitch and make fun of people!!!! It's cruel and completely uncalled for.
angelic
I do believe in karma most of the times.
What goes around, comes around... - Justin once said.
--
Yeah, but I don't wanna sink to their level.
You wouldn't have to be a bitch, you'd just have to not care if others are.
Nahh, Carrie is too nice to join those bitches. Doing the same stuff that you hate to be done to you is hypocritical.
big smile
Nahh, Carrie is too nice to join those bitches. Doing the same stuff that you hate to be done to you is hypocritical.
-----
True true true again!!!!!
"You wouldn't have to be a bitch, you'd just have to not care if others are."
---
YES, you have to. Those bitches sure have some criteria for joining their precious group.
Well, the social group I'm in at schools is probably what's considered 'the bitchy group', but I'm not a super bitch. It's just a stereotype.
angelic
It's okay to be bitchy/sarcastic to people that deserve so, but to be an ultimate bitch to innocent people is just wrong.
-
True true true again!!!!!
------
Aww, thanks.
I agree with that to a certain point. I'm seldom awful to anyone that hasn't don't something to upset me or one of my friends.
I think this thread died.
I'm still here...
I'm kind of still here. Trying to help a friend though, so I might disappear a bit.
OH, I hope your friend's okay, Margot :(

Hmm... what are peoples plans for the weekend? I know Margot's obviously, so... Natasha, Carrie?
heart
I was removing my make-up... need to finish few more things and I'm off to bed.

NIGHT BITCHEZ!
Night, Natasha!
zzz
I haven't planned anything for this weekend. I like spontaneous nights.

NIGHT AGAIN!