Ed Westwick Ed Westwick`s fans Forum!

Mouraki posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 07:38PM
This is a forum for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick!
Every Ed fan is more than welcomed to join! :D
Feel free to discuss your love for him and share the Ed Love!♥

Edsome link about our thread! ;)

Links of Edsomeness (aka awesomeness)
link
link
Also 2 other links with everything for GG and your favorite Ed character Chuck Bass:
link
link

Ed Stalkers United [if you want to be added leave a comment in the thread so I can add you]:

link: Nazire
link: Dora
link: Annie
link: Natasha
link: Radi
link: Jovi
/fans/LoveLiesAndLust]LoveLiesAndLust[/ur­l]: Carrie
link: Mel
link: Helen
link: Blasilvia
link: Chloe
link: Laura
link: Margot
link: Sandra
link: Sophie

Ed Wins:

chair_lover:
doraaaayeah: 15
gossipgirlstar2: 1
iLoveChair: 23
Ivison: 40
LoveLiesAndLust: 9
Jovi_may: 13
Mondaine: 16
Mouraki: 163
samemember:
smilecloe: 4
SmithAndWesson: 5
TmoVie_obsessed: 30
Waldorf: 172
xSOFAx: 67

Last Ed-win update: page581

"Ed Picture of The Week"
 This is a pagtitip. for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick! Every Ed
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 11:01PM

Ed Westwick 15405 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 14651-14700 of 15405

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mouraki said…
Where are you planing to go? Some friend`s house? I`ve never been grounded so I`ve never had to leave my appartment without permission. Gee, no wonder I was in a school runned by nuns. O.o
Eddie-win!
 Eddie-win!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LittleDancer123 said…
I'm not grounded either dammit!

I'm planning to go... out? As in OUT out?

Sorry I disappeared, I was reading a chapter on Distress Investing.
Oh, sorry I disappeard too, I though I was alone so I left, haha!

They liked my Sheldon/Penny manip in LJ, YAY! :'P

Are you... out of your appartment now Mel?
MY GOD, LJ confuses me so much.

No... it's only 3:32. You do know what going out means?
LOL, yes, I do! I guess it`s the time difference we have that natefuses me! :s

LJ is natefusing indeed! I have a LJ account since August but I still feel like a newbi there! :\
I'm never going to bother with LJ. I may get a Tumblr one day.

This whole being monitored thing is so weird. Like, I've seen my mom once in the last five months so I usually can do whatever I like.

Fuck my ex-therapist. Still, it's only for today as the grandmother is of to Milan tomorrow to see my dad.
I have no idea what a Tumblr is. I have already many accounts in many communities/sites/whatever so I don`t think I`ll creat another one any time soon.

Now that I`m thinking about it, maybe the reason why I was never grounded is the fact that either my parents will be in Ios to help with our office, or just one of them will be in Athens.

Great! Then tommorow you can do whatever the hell you want! That`s such a nice thought! :D
I've never been grounded either, and I'm not grounded now. I'm being monitored. They're VERY DIFFERENT.

I'm not excited about doing whatever I want tomorrow because it's not a novelty. Today is the novelty.
I`m not sure I can understand the difference between monitored and grounded, hmmm. :\

LOL! I do understand what you mean though about the novelty thing. I`d probably still be excited for my freedom but that`s just me.

Grounded : being kept at home because you've done something wrong.

Monitored : being kept at home because you're emotionally undeveloped or for other psychological reasons.

I never do anything wrong. I spend all my time trying NOT to do anything wrong. I don't want to let anyone down and I don't want to let myself down.
Thank you, I do understand now. *hugs*

I`ve let many times some people I love and care about down, not on perpose of course but unintetionally. I felt horrible but that`s just life, you let people down, they let you down and as much as it sucks, it`s kind of normal. You shouldn`t try to reach perfection and push yourself over the edge. IMO opinion of course. Don`t be so hard on yourself bb. :\
:O

Is this Ed thread? Because "1 month ago" reply doesn`t seem like it! :'(

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas waldorf said…
heart
CHERRY CHERRY BOOM BOOM!

Yes, let's bring it back, shall we?!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas iLoveChair said…
heart
HELEN! *HUGS*
It's so sad :'[
I mean.. A MONTH ago?!
heart
OMG, Sandra's here too? :O
HEYY!<3 *HUGS TO YOU TOO*
SNADRA, OMG! *HUGS*

Time to save the bb thread! :')

LOL, I love that song! There`s nothing else I can say, eh eh, eh eh!
NAAAAAAAAAAT! *HUGS* <3

YAY, the thread will be saved! :'D
heart
NWATASHA! *HUGS*

LMAO, EHELN! OMG! *HUGS*

Wow, too many abbreviations and typos for one reply. But I don't care. :')
SALVATION FTW!!!
Ed deserves the best <3

So how have you been?
Helen, I haven't talked to you in forever!! :'(
Yes, typos but also "HUGS" so it was a great reply Love! :'P

So, how`s everyone today?

Random but I`m feeling hungry again! :S
I KNOW! :'(
The few times I was on GGFT you weren`t there. :(
I`m good hun, I`m a little stressed over my exams on February but other than that I`m ok! How are you?
Random but I`m feeling hungry again! :S
--
GO EAT! I just ate a pizza, it was yummy :')

So, how`s everyone today?
---
One word: TIRED. & I missed my aerobics classes cause I slept in late. :\
heart
I've been good, but you know that since things haven't really changed since this morning :'3

YES that's true, hugs make everything better! So does HIMYM! Wow, that was completely random and out of the blue...

You should eat something, Love!
The few times I was on GGFT you weren`t there. :(
---
Gay timing. :\

I`m good hun, I`m a little stressed over my exams on February but other than that I`m ok! How are you?
--
OH, I have one more exam at the end of January, then I start classes in February. I should start studying as well.
I've been okay, I should have gone this week in Thessaloniki with a friend for shopping (OMGYAY), but apparently there are TOO MUCH people there every day that shop adn it's too crowded. I guess I'll have to wait few more weeks to go shopping.
Why Ed wasn't on the red carpet yesterday?
Poor him, he got all wet from the rain. :)
 Why Ed wasn't on the red carpet yesterday? Poor him, he got all wet from the rain. :)
Aww, Ed!win :'D
Pizza, YAY! I wish I had one right now! I`m sure I`ll find something to eat though! ;)

Awww. You haven`t slept a good 8 hours hun? Maybe you should go to bed early today. Do you have to be at your university tommorow? Maybe you could skip it and stay home to relax and get some sleep! :\
heart
FEBRUARY. Luckyyy. :(
Do you have to be at your university tommorow? Maybe you could skip it and stay home to relax and get some sleep! :\
---
Luckily, I don't have. I'm on winter break, that's why my sleeping routine is all messed up.
Ed!win, awww! I haven`t heard that word for a month now. :(
Also... IS IT GREAT THAT "a reply was made to the forum post: Ed Westwick`s Fans Forum!" IS ON OUR UPDATES AGAIN? <3

OH, YAY! Shopping and Thessaloniki, AWESOME! I don`t know if it`s crowded though because I don`t leave there but I think that this time of the year, lots of people are visiting Thessaloniki. :\
FEBRUARY. Luckyyy. :(
---
Meh, not so lucky, I should have start studing the weekend that just passed by (I have to take 8 lessons, bleh.) :S

Luckily, I don't have. I'm on winter break, that's why my sleeping routine is all messed up.
----
Oh, that`s so convinient then! You can sleep whenever you want to and wake up whenever you want to again! :'D
I have messed up my sleeping routine too these days btw. Oh well. :\
Also... IS IT GREAT THAT "a reply was made to the forum post: Ed Westwick`s Fans Forum!" IS ON OUR UPDATES AGAIN? <3
---
OMG, the greatest! I was so happy I saw that in my updates today. :]
Plus, I haven't talked to both of you properly in awhile!

but I think that this time of the year, lots of people are visiting Thessaloniki. :\
---
Yeah, there's a sale of the winter collection in all stores. It's always crazy there this time of the year.
OH and the frontiers are blocked, too much people want to get into Greece or come here. People wait for 4 hours to enter or leave Greece.
People wait for 4 hours to enter or leave Greece.
----
Meh, that sucks. :(
It`s a good thing you`ll be in Thessaloniki few weeks later then! I think stores are still gonna be on sale so it`s all good!

YAAAAAAAY for Ed thread! :D :D :D
Do not disappear. Ed and Leight would be mad!
 Do not disappear. Ed and Leight would be mad!
Haha, nevermind. Helen is slow and Sandra is.. probably multitasking?

It`s a good thing you`ll be in Thessaloniki few weeks later then! I think stores are still gonna be on sale so it`s all good!
---
I don't care if they are on sale or not lol, I haven't been to Thessaloniki in a year, and that's a lot for me. I miss it.
No, we don`t want our bbs to get mad! :'o

Love the icon btw! ♥
LMAO, I`m always slow, I`m sorry!

I haven`t been in Thessaloniki in 2 years and it`s only 6.30 hours away from where I live. I miss it too! :(

Snadra Love???
heart
"Sandra is.. probably multitasking"
---------
SINGLETASKING AND STILL FAILING :P

Naww, adorable EL!
I think I've watched fanvids on YT these past few days for my whole life! Mostly Quick♥ and Skins (yepp, I'm on Skins high lately THE NEW SEASON STARTS JAN. 28TH OMG!), and I watched my fave CB ones and I felt nostalgic. Btw, what's with that "spoiler" about CB breaking up? D:

Love the icon btw! ♥
--
Thanks! Unsure about the credit, tho. It's not me ;)
-------
Awww. There there *Sheldon style* *HUGS* ---> Eheln`s style, LOL! :P

I`ve never watched Skins but lately I caught up with How I met your Mother and I`m so glad I did, it`s wonderful! :')
Btw, have you heard about the new Glee spoilers? About Puck and Rachel? :S
heart
Awwww, a comforting Sheldon/Eheln crossover! <3

I'm so happy I have 2 and a half seasons of HIMYM left, I hate not having anything to watch. :'D

"Btw, what's with that "spoiler" about CB breaking up? D:"
-------
I can't be bothered to think about depressing stuff right now so I'll probably have a detailed theory about it tomorrow instead :C LOL
---
But how come? You're perfect!Sandra... :)

I`ve never watched Skins but lately I caught up with How I met your Mother and I`m so glad I did, it`s wonderful! :')
--
I've watched some eps randomly when it's on on TV here, but never really gotten into it. Skins is AMAZING, tho. So glad I caught up on the latest season.. That way I'll have a show that starts soon to watch every week. Unlike GG and Glee that start in March/April. o_O

Btw, have you heard about the new Glee spoilers? About Puck and Rachel? :S
---
I will seriously bawl like a little baby if that happens. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SEE IN THEM AND THEIR RANDOM HOOK-UP?! D:
They both did that cause they wanted to get closer to the people they actually would like to be with - Quinn; and Finn. UGH
Btw, what's with that "spoiler" about CB breaking up? D:
-----
I`m not so worried about that because if they have them to broke up in 2x19, I think they`ll get them back together in the final, instead of having them breaking up in the final like at first I though they would! :)

I'm so happy I have 2 and a half seasons of HIMYM left, I hate not having anything to watch. :'D
-----
That`s true. Right now I have nothing to watch so instead of being sad, I`m being awesome istead (LMAO, Barney) and I`m rewatching some episodes! :P
big smile
I can't be bothered to think about depressing stuff right now so I'll probably have a detailed theory about it tomorrow instead :C LOL
--
LMAO, Sandra likes to stay positive. Good girl. :P
How many seasons does Skins has? HIMYM is on its 5th season this year! :)
Ugh, IKR? Fox and CW sucks. ;(

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY SEE IN THEM AND THEIR RANDOM HOOK-UP?! D:
-------
UGH, I KNOW! I DON`T UNDERSTAND WHAT`S SO GREAT ABOUT THEM EITHER! I mean, ok, I was ok-ish with them in that single episode but that`s it, they both want other people. WTH?
BRB, I need to find something to eat! :P
I`m not so worried about that because if they have them to broke up in 2x19, I think they`ll get them back together in the final, instead of having them breaking up in the final like at first I though they would! :)
---
I think CB will stay together in the finale, but NS will break up. Then, all those NS fans will be yanking their hairs off, LMFAO!
heart
"I`m not so worried about that because if they have them to broke up in 2x19, I think they`ll get them back together in the final, instead of having them breaking up in the final like at first I though they would! :)"
-------
You thought they would break up in the finale? :'o

"But how come? You're perfect!Sandra... :)"
---------
:'D
If that's the case, I can't explain it :(

NATASHA, may I introduce my latest TV love, who's so insanely underrated it's not even funny?
 "I`m not so worried about that because if they have them to broke up in 2x19, I think they`ll get the
heart
"LMAO, Sandra likes to stay positive. Good girl. :P"
-------
It's how I deal with life, ROFL!

Yay Eheln is not going to starve! :')

"Then, all those NS fans will be yanking their hairs off, LMFAO!"
--------
I'm a bad person who would laugh if this happened