Ed Westwick Ed Westwick`s fans Forum!

Mouraki posted on Apr 25, 2009 at 07:38PM
This is a forum for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick!
Every Ed fan is more than welcomed to join! :D
Feel free to discuss your love for him and share the Ed Love!♥

Edsome link about our thread! ;)

Links of Edsomeness (aka awesomeness)
link
link
Also 2 other links with everything for GG and your favorite Ed character Chuck Bass:
link
link

Ed Stalkers United [if you want to be added leave a comment in the thread so I can add you]:

link: Nazire
link: Dora
link: Annie
link: Natasha
link: Radi
link: Jovi
/fans/LoveLiesAndLust]LoveLiesAndLust[/ur­l]: Carrie
link: Mel
link: Helen
link: Blasilvia
link: Chloe
link: Laura
link: Margot
link: Sandra
link: Sophie

Ed Wins:

chair_lover:
doraaaayeah: 15
gossipgirlstar2: 1
iLoveChair: 23
Ivison: 40
LoveLiesAndLust: 9
Jovi_may: 13
Mondaine: 16
Mouraki: 163
samemember:
smilecloe: 4
SmithAndWesson: 5
TmoVie_obsessed: 30
Waldorf: 172
xSOFAx: 67

Last Ed-win update: page581

"Ed Picture of The Week"
 This is a pagtitip. for the fans of the sexy, attractive and talented actor/singer Ed Westwick! Every Ed
last edited on Jun 15, 2010 at 11:01PM
save

Ed Westwick 15405 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4251-4300 of 15405

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xSOFAx said…
LOL! I have friday and thursday the day off, because of some christian holiday, and then I have school trip for a week XD and then I have the monday after also free.

That must be my favourite nate line in his whole nate history XD THEY'RE A TEAM! O.O
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas waldorf said…
heart
Me too! (only the thursday and friday thing, it would be weird if I had a week off because of your school trip :P)
But yay you're lucky!
Aww, only 13 days! I don't have anything edsome like that... or actually I do, SEASON 3 STARTS THE DAY AFTER MY BIRTHDAY! xD

Hahaha! They should keep Nate like this. Cute, natefused and naive. x)
XD It would be kinda awesome if you don't have to go to school because of you're school trip :P

LOL! Then You have two days to celebrate XD

I agree, Nate is perfect this way. But I think he should be better at making choices XD He's so clueless when it comes to what he wants x)
heart
Yeah, they're taking the Natefusion too far when it makes Chuckles miserable. :O
Seriously, let him hook up with Dorota and date her for a little while. Hey, it's not IMPOSSIBLE :P

Three days actually! Birthday, day-when-GG-returns, day-after-GG-which-is-when-I-actually-watc­h-i­t. xD
Yeah! Nate should just stay in his own little natefused world and not harm his surroundings with it :|
I think it's impossible for Nate to date someone for more than three episodes XD but we'll see, I'm sure Dorota will catch his heart :P

Three days in a row! O.O does that mean you get to eat a bucket of Ben & Jerry's on each day? OMG, that's an awesome idea XD I'm going to watch GG season 3 with B&J's :D
heart
LMAO! Poor little Natie. :'P

ABSOLUTELY! ^.^
And now I want Chuck to have his own Ben & Jerry's flavour. I'm insane like that, but hey he deserves it. XD
Hmmm, I just realized that we don't know ANYTHING about season 3. That's sad. :'[
I'm already getting CB withdrawal symptoms XD
Here's some memory <3
heart
I WANT LIMO SEX IN SEASON 3! EVERY WEEK!
heart
Oh gosh, that didn't sound inappropriate at all. O.o
I know :'( I want some spoilers about season 3 NOW.
GHAAAA!!! B&J's with Chuck flavour. AAAHHH! delicious

You don't mind being spammed right? ^__^
THE BITING ON HIS LIP <333
heart
Not at all, and CB could never be spam! :D:D:D

Ahhhhhhh, I love that scene!!! If only Nate hadn't interrupted... Couldn't he just keep talking to Dorota downstairs or, just, leave? XD
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Doesn't matter hun! We don't have to be appropiate XD
And I totally agree with you! Limo sex FTW :D
XD XD You know Dorota should've just kiss him hard to distract him :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ivison said…
heart
Heya awesome girls <3
I gotta go for like 20 minutes! Bye for now! *hugs*
crying
I MISSED MY FAVE CHARACTER'S BIRTHDAY
*going to kill myself*
heart
Sorry if I'm slow, I'm watching CB videos (surprise! XD).

Inappropriate...ness (?) FTW! I'll be shocked if we don't get another hot limo scene. :'o

XD Talk about wasted potential! It could've been an awesome Narota moment! Who knows, maybe it was? :P
heart
Bye Sophie ;( ... Love ya <3
*while searching for the gun*
heart
I'M SO SLOW, EDEED! Bye for now, Sophie! *hugs*

Heeeeeeeey Radi! But don't kill youself, hun!
heart
*hides gun from Radi*

Suicide is never the answer!
heart
:D lol Sandra...Thank you <3
How are you today?
I finally understood what it is on your icon...it's CHUCK :)
heart
XD
No problem!

I'm good. Great actually. :)) I don't even know why, maybe because it feels like summer. Lol.
What about you? :)

YAY, IT IS! I switched to this icon because you can see him clearer in this one. :D
heart
I have to go, but I'll be back in less than 30 minutes, hopefully ^.^
Bye for now! <3
I'm making icons and I'm pretty slow...iI should study Spanish now nut I'm tired....There is 1 month and 10 days till the end of school for me but my Maths teacher already wrote me the best mark possible for the year :) today <3 I was so happy....

And I was such a bitch in History class....we should have done a test but I didn't study and so did 4 more people from my class (we're 28 all) so I begged them not to do it today (because the teacher told us to decide)...I told them the truth..that every time when we don't do a test on the day we have to it's because of someone of them...and it was my turn now...but they all wanted to make this test just because they wanted it to pass by and not because they were prepared for it....So...i lied the teacher that she wasn't tell us that we're going to do a test....the other were still stubborn and I felt that I will lose it and we will make the test....Then I turned back (because I'm sitting on the first dest and I told them with such s soft voice that the teacher couldn't hear me that if we're going to make the test now I'm gonna tell the teacher that all of them have the texts for the test on their phono (everyone but me and 2 more girls...even my bff had them)....I felt like Blair...then they told me..."If you do this the whole class will turn against you"...and with such a cold POWER lol :D I turned back again and I told them that I don't care....
*once they turned against me because I called our teacher that we have free time so we had class and the other didn't want to....of xourse* So I knew what it is like :D
They didn't dare to tell me anything after the class because our teacher asked some questions after the lesson and some of them got not so excellent marks...the saw what they should have gotten in the test...but without what they had on their GSMs ....

We didn't do the test... :D
Ok...I'm talking a lot and I missed you .... *OMG my previous post is like a review of the final episode :D :D , I mean it's so long*

I'm such a bitch today....but I kind of didn't regret it when I was in school....I'm such a nice girl...ususally :D ... I feel just a little bit bad now....

*going to have dinner* see ya in 30 min!
heart
I'm back, but okay. See you later! :))

Lol! Maybe it was bitchy but I'm soo proud of you, haha! Such a Blair thing to do. ;D
I don't think you should feel bad btw, it doesn't sound like you did something horrible anyway. :]
And oh, don't worry, I love reading long posts :D
Hmm, I just realized that I only have 22 days ¨left of school. Yaay! :)
I hope I get other teachers next year... BLEHH!

Can't wait to see the icons you're making :D
I added some with CB about an hour ago :P

Lalalala anyone here?
heart
Apparently not... :|
YES! I'm here S! :D
sunny
I'm here :)
I was booking a room in the Netherlands :)
sunny
Thanks for the support Sandra <3
I did felt bitchy but it was ok :D

Sophie I need you :D
Can you tell me which is your fave Netherlands city and which is you fave South Netherlands city :)
heart
Oh yay, hey girls! :))
heart
Sandra,I'm searching for your icons now... :)
Hey Rad! I just read your whole essay about your history test XD I'm proud of you hun :P You got what you wanted in the end and that's all that matters XD

Ohhh You are booking a room in the netherlands? Imagine all the blonde guys you will meet! :D

Okays, my favourite city in the whole Netherlands are Amsterdam & Utrecht, and in the southern netherlands, how south are you going to be?
heart
I can't believe I've never been to the Netherlands... it's not that far from here, lol!

Yay, hope you like them Radi :D
Did you post new icons Sandra? I'm searching for them too! :)
sunny
I'm going to be the in most Southern part :D but we will have a whole free day (because the other days we will be busy with the Formula 1 race)...so I was thinking of going to Luxembourg and some Netherlands city ... our hotel is probably between them so we can go to both because they are in exactly opposite directions...

Utrecht is not sooo far and we can go there....can you tell me why you like it...what does it have?I mean all natura,shpos,monuments...I'm probably kind of annoying,sorry for that ;( And where do you live....I can't believe that I don't know in which city you are....

Thanks for my History class support from both of you....you're great <3333 and I really really needed it....as long as almost nobody supported me today...
heart
Yeah, CB icons. I posted them a couple hours ago! :]
heart
OMG.....I adore them...all of them....sooooo cute....
<3333333333333 *does the edsomeness dance*
heart
link
This rocks like hell!
<33333333
heart
Thank yoooouuu, Radi! <3

*joins in the dance of Edsomeness* :P

Btw, don't apologize for the questions... they're great for me too in case I visit the Netherlands sometime =P
heart
Sandra,if you just knowww how much I want to come to you :D right now....
I have a list of my dreams... *in my head :D* and going to Scandinavia is my 4th dream ever... :D

And SOPHIE OMG! My father will just go crazy....I don't think I would be able to stop talking about the blond guys :D
If you're somewhere in the middle of luxembourg and the netherlands Utrecht is kinda far, but I can really recommend you Breda or Nijmegen :) I've never been to Nijmegen myself but some people I know have been there and they say it is really a beautiful city and that there are a lot of shops there too :)
Breda is not really special when I think about, it does have a shopping street but there aren't a lot other things to see. Utrecht.. is just awesome! It has the ambiance and like thousands of shops, the whole inner city is filled with shops xP both more exclusive shops but also like H&M and Zara and all those thingies :)

Phew, I hope I didn't bore you with my looong comment XD
sunny
Talking about dreams...what's your biggest?
And OMFg but girls I don't know when is your birthday...what a shame ;( so tell me :)
Oh I live near rotterdam :) Near the beach :D
My birthday is on June 16th. OMGzz I'm almost 16. FINALLY!
LOL! My biggest dream is to move to America one day, or I want to study medicine in America and then go back, I don't know yet :)
heart
Thank you Sophie sooo much for the info...of course you didn't bore me :) ....I'm going to sleep in the Netherlands and in our free day I just can't decide where we should go...but I have time to think about it :) if it is somewhere there it will be Utrecht :) I want to go to Amsterdam but it's kind of far :(
Those icons are edsome edeed! *also joins in the dance of edsomeness*
heart
My birthday is August 30 :))

Aww Radi! Haha, you should come to Scandinavia sometime :) And it's true, we do have a lot of blonde guys, don't worry. LOL :P

Ahhh, biggest dream. That's... an impossible question, lol!
heart
Thank yooouuuu! <3