Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell Do You Think Edward Should Be With Winry Or Rose?

ed_al_elric posted on Jun 17, 2009 at 06:10AM
do you think winry is right for edward? do you think rose would be better or winry? honesty! winry is there for edward be is all ways being to criticl of him, alot! sometimes rose is to but somtimes ed just pushes them to far but sometimes they are just to hursh! and some times winry can get annoying with ed. and alittle with rose. but rose does not understand ed, just little.

Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mitao said…
wink
Duh!!!! What are you retarded? Ed should totally be with Winry. It's common sense. Plus they've known each other a lot longer. And personally I think they are perfect for each other. If only Ed would grow to normal size, then EVERYTHING would be perfect!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amber808 said…
Come to think of it, i think that Edward should be with Winry...
Reasons:
A)Edward and Winry are childhood friends and she was the one that supported him when he lost both he arm and his leg, and she was the one that created (or helped in the creation) of the automail...
B)Sure Winry critsices Ed for being short and when he damages or forgets the maintenance of the automail, the criticism is a sign of affention (usuallly when someone makes fun of you or gets on your nerves, it usually mean that they like you... (or does that only work for males?)
C)Ed doesn't really know Rose (after all they only just met!) and Rose is pretty much the opposite of what Edward is...
example: Rose believes in Religion, Ed believes in Science (or Alchemy) Compete opposites

oh BTW, don't go all 'But opposites attract!' on me...

Well those are my reasons...

CameronRolu commented…
B) i think that was a super cool point and I agree that it works both ways. She is a tomboy so those mannerisms shouldn't be suprising. I think it would be adorable to see when the two of them started dating that she would gradually become madami feminine but still keep that Winry edge that Ed fell in pag-ibig with. She was wearing heels, and I was all "WOAH THERE! Where'd those sandals run off to? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ElricLove----x said…
your asking this on a EdWin fanpage. The answer is obvious. ^^
CameronRolu commented…
LOL hook line and sinker xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Matsy23 said…
ed should end up with winry they love each other and look sooooooo cute together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CameronRolu commented…
totally sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MarioLuigi25 said…
Winry for sure. Now I know these two fight and pick on each other alot, but that's only because they like each other. The fact that they fight alot actually shows how close they are. Also, think about it: Ed and Winry are childhood friends. They pretty much knew each other their whole lives, whereas Ed barely (if at all) knows Rose.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
CameronRolu commented…
yeah buddy :) sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas VampPriestess said…
big smile
Of course it's Winry! There is no couple that makes me laugh more than them. They're bickering is soooo adorable that there's no one else in the universe for those two. Their idea of flirting is fighting and that's hilarious to me. Edwin all the way!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Wierrrdgirrrl said…
It's Winry for me. Ok my answer is probably the shortest. Hehe.
CameronRolu commented…
Small candies pack the most punch! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Pauline_15 said…
heart
Of course! Edward should be with Winry! Because they're always on the episodes from first series to Brotherhood. Plus, Edward protects, caring, and 'loving' Winry, like a friend or a 'sibling'... Even if Winry always scolds Edward form being reckless... Also, Edward and Winry are always close since they're still in a young age. But, Edward and Rose are not really close. They just met each other.

It's a no-no if Edward goes to Rose! Rose is not always from the episodes, and I think amber808 is right. Edward is believing in alchemy, while Rose is believing from the religion. That's a big difference from them... (I'll bet when they become couples, they will just argue about what they really believe. -_-)

Edward should be with Winry... They're cute couple! ^_^)
EdWin Forever!! (Edward Elric X Winry Rockbell)
CameronRolu commented…
WOOHOO! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas