Espeongirl360 The Most walang tiyak na layunin Blog Ever

Espeongirl360 posted on Nov 12, 2011 at 05:55PM
I am bored. I do stupid things when I'm bored.

^ Seriously man! I swear that is my new catch phrase or something :3

ANyhoo anjoy the random blog.

Shikamaru-kun <3
 I am bored. I do stupid things when I'm bored. ^ Seriously man! I swear that is my new catch phras

Espeongirl360 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Espeongirl360 said…
heart
Thanks to my bestfriend in real life, Amber (bambilawl27), I know have a real celeberty crush. *everybody gasps* I know right! I haven't had a celeberty crush since I was six and obsessed with Nick from the backstreet boys! I think his name was Nick anyway ..... XD

Anyhoo, I am now in love with Neil Patrick Harris. He is gay and adorable. That is why he is amazing. Amber and I have a problematic facination with gay guys.

Neil-kun!
 Thanks to my bestfriend in real life, Amber (bambilawl27), I know have a real celeberty crush. *every
meh
*holds head like psyduck* Damn it! Never cry alot on your first day of your period! All it does is give you a psyduck headache!

Anyhoo, avoiding the lady problems, I had a really weird day.

As soon as i got to school, Austin decided to make fun of my locker like usual:

Me: *sees Austin coming my way* Oh go away dude!
Austin: *smiles* Aw come on, your locker is so messed (my locker is missing it`s shelf and has a big dent in the side) *stars laughing*
Me: -_- *trying to be serious but laughing inside*
Austin: (looks at my crush)Hey Willy have you seen her locker yet?
Will: No, i dont think so... *comes over and looks* woah ...
Me: *super blush*

And then ... i was trying to do homework in the library and i saw something i wasnt supposed to see.

Morgan and Tay: Hey lexie
Me: Hey *sits at different table so i dont feel like a third wheel*
Tay and Morgan: *get up and go behind a shelf*
Me: *looks up from homework* woah. Where did they go? *sees them going behind shelf* .... uh *bes suspicious and takes a peak at what they are doing behind the shelf*
(the two are kissing)
Me: O_o .... *super duper creeped out and quickly goes back to my table*
( Tay and Morgan come back)
Tay: *smiles*
Me: *twiches trying to fake smile*

Damn ... that was awkward ...
I wish my crush was gay!!!! Cuz gay guys are awesome *cough*NeilPatrickHarris*cough* ... And lets face it! I love real yaoi cosplay!! I find it very hot :3

Ya, I got problems. Deal with it <3
 I wish my crush was gay!!!! Cuz gay guys are awesome *cough*NeilPatrickHarris*cough* ... And lets fac
laugh
I have learned a lesson today. That lesson being: the best way to tease a short person truely is to put one of their belongings on a high shelf.

Me: *talking to friend Jenna*
Mack: *steals my binder and gives it to Will*
Will: *Laughs and puts on high shelf in math room*
Me: *notices whats going on* Hey! *walk towards shelf* Yes! I am still able to get it!
Jarod: *pushes it further back*
Me: O_o I can't reach that ...
Will: *pulls it back where i can reach*
Me: :D
Jarod: *pushes it back again*
Me: T-T
Will: *pulls it reachable distance again*
Me: :D
(Period 5 bell rings)
Me: *reaches for binder* :D
Jarod: *pushes binder*
Me: God dang it dude! Do you think a short person can reach that?!
Jarod: Thats the point.
Me: *gets ready to hit him*-_-
Will: *grabs binder and gives it to me*
Me: Thank you! *points at Will* See! Some people respect the short ones!

(Walks down hall to health class with Jarod)
Me: *barges in* Jarod is making fun of my shortness!
Levi, Presten, and Austion: *gives Jarod the what-the-hell-did-you-do-now glare*
Jarod: What?
Me: You know, what if he didnt get it down for me? Then what!
Austin: I give up. What the heck did you do?
Jarod: Willy put her binder on a high shelf and i played along :3
Guys: *laugh*
Me: >.< Just wait until i rule the world

big smile
Well, i got my internet back yesterday and i am fricken THRILLED to finally be on Fanpop again! *cries* Two weeks... two full weeks of fanpop withdrawl T-T .... Sorry, i need a moment *goes to coner to cry*

*comes back five minutes later*

Mwahaha! Anyhoo, while i have been gone, some exciting things have happened.

First of all, I finally finished with my first highschool musical. We did Beauty and the Beast and it was amazingly fun. What would be a greater way to start off my freshman year than to sing and dance? Better yet, I am a very shy person in real life, and the other cast members are SO nice! I met so many friends from all four grades and they are so nice T-T. I love them. Even in my freshman year, i felt not judged and accepted whenever I was with them.

But ignoring that, I was unfortunately only a chorus member in the musical. This must prove that my old middleschool had no talent because i always got the lead there. Oh well! I got to dress up like such a cute guy (did i ever mention how much i love crossdressing?)(i will post picks when my wi-fi is back and i have my laptop). My bestfriend told me that i would be the best gay guy ever, which totally prooves that she is the bestfriend ever.

And ya know that crush i have? *bluch* We're getting closer >.< Dude! He is a fricken male me! Other than his writing being totally sucky, he could be my long lost male clone (No, i am not kidding.) I am so in love and it is so crazy. I almost squeeled out loud one day when he called me his friend infront of some popular chicks. and then i also almost squeeled out loud when he pointed out my doodle of Kakashi on my math book.

Have i been seriously rambling on like a moron for all this time. Ha, i guess i get entertained by writing, as usual.

And now my closing....

EEEEEEEEK! SHIKAMARU-KUN!!!!!!!!! <3
Soo, .... I'm begining to lose faith in man kind.

Which is ironic because the name "Lexie" means savior of mankind....

On second thought, lets just say I am losing faith in the male race XD

ANyway, i may as well mention how much I love this blog because I can rant on about my life without annoying people! (except for AK01, who i force to read it whenever i make a new post.)

WAIT! Let me think for a moment...

On second thought, the only males I have faith in are my guy friends on fanpop and my thousands of anime/manga crushes.

AKetchem01! Why the hell are you still reading this! You maybe my closest male fanpopper friend but still! I am insulting your gender! Aren't you mad?!?!?! O_O .....

So as you may have noticed already, I really have no info to really write about here to day .... Other than my one teacher recieving a pocket call during class XD And my math class watching a Jimmy Neutron movie for a random reason

And still, without giving a reason, I am loosing faith in the male race :3
Angry birds!

So, today has been an interesting day, I'd say. Started off the morning realising that I would have a sub replacing my witch of an ELA and Arts Ed teacher XD Then, my construction teacher broke a saw while cutting wood. Ya know, my Dad would have had a swearing fit and threw something heavy and dangerous across the yard ... but Mr. W took it pretty well and just swore once XD

Anyhoo, on to math class! My binder is still attracting guys and I felt sexually harrased :p

Mr.E: *telling another boring story about math*
Me: *debating wether or not he would notice if i took out a book to read instead of listening*
Mr.E: *finally ends speech*
Will and Mack: *start laughing their heads off*
Me: *turns around* Uh .... what happened? Did i miss something.
WIll: *slips something big into his backpack*
Mack: He was playing angry birds the whole time he was talking!
Me: Again!

Mack: Lexie!!! How do you do number seven!
Me: I just told you!
Will: No! Me and Mack have the smartest minds in the world! They must have just made up the answer. And you must have typed it up in a computer!
Me: -_- ya, thats totally it ... *tries explaining math to Mack again*
Mack: Wait what? Willy was talking.
Will: Hey, Mack , so how do you-
Me: Willy! Shut up!

Will: *blows chalk dust off board*
Me: Never a good thing to puff white dust...

And i am not even going to mention the penny/ postitute story! Lets just say that both Mack and Will tried handing me a penny and said "thank you for your services". But i do have another story involving that..

Will: *hands penny to Jarod*
Me: O_o woah. I think Will wants to be gay friends with benifits.
Jarod: O_o

hmm... and then art class... Will must have been fooling around with his pen becuase it blew up and two pieces ended up on my desk XD Right before a test. So fricken hilarious.

And that shall be the end of my lame stories for today
meh
Woah, it has been eight days since my last entry already? Le gasp!

Anyhoo, I am going through the manga obsession phase again. I got a new ipod for christmas this year, so i can read manga whenever i want on my ipod again.

But there are so many I want to read! And so little time T_T I am working on Ao no Exorcist, Special A, and a few others right now. Plus, I am keeping to date with all of the ones I have finished. I think my parents are going to start hanging anti-reading signs around the house soon :p

Wow, I really have nothing to say.... uh ... um .... I am celebrating my grandparents 50th wedding annaversary tomorrow.... not very interesting, huh? Oh wellz.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas venaturtle said…
monkey
Espeon girl 360 is smexy
sunny
Ha ha she kinda reminds me of myself
smile
I wonder if she. Ever plays any vedio games like Pokemon?