Evangeline Lilly Evangeline Lilly and her pagganap future!(Don't worry she's not leaving lost.)

Channon108 posted on Apr 18, 2009 at 08:48AM
I felt like reading Evangeline Lilly's wikipedia article,but I was not ready to read what I just read.I read that once she finishes filming Lost,she plans to stop acting and become a humanitarian worker.I'm upset with this,I want to see her act more,I want to see what she would do.But this doesn't mean she might not return to acting on tv in the future.Also,she has done work like humanitarian work,she lived under a grass hut in the Philippines and she was a foreign missionary for a while(She was in her twenties).Also I don't think Evangeline should do humanitarian work because when you're in your twenties,it's that time to do work like that such as peace corps,volunteering,and helping out in third world villages and usually the thirties are not a time for that kind of work.Evangeline should explore her horizons as an actress.Also she will be thirty soon,in August this year and usually celebrities have it better in their thirties than they did in their twenties,but I'm not saying that kind of case is for everyone,like for example Maggie Grace and Emilie De Ravin started acting before they were 20 20.Lost fans,I just hope I got my point across,sorry if I sounded superficial or airheaded,I myself live in a third world country.
:-)

Evangeline Lilly No ang sumagot