Question 7..Where can I find the FAQs?
Basically this will be a collection of all the picks asking "HOW DO I- insert basic function here ?" (usually with the options IDK
and PLZ tell me in commentz
) and my short answer to these inquiries. Now that we have the new sagot feature they are usually posted as an answer request but still repeated endlessly.
I usually ulat these kind of picks/answers and they get deleted as they are effectively spam. The drawback is: all information users leave in the comments is lost. link
seems to only be used sa pamamagitan ng a limited number of fans and though I use it frequently I hate how all information is Nawawala in the multiple pages after a while.
I found the officiallink
don't cover all the basics as I usually like to refer people there.
Also this is in no way meant to rival the very well writtenlink
which is much madami detailed.
Who are the Fanpop Four (F4)? They are the link and run this place. link link link link
Read madami on how fanpop started and how things developed link
How do you contact them? Read link
1a)How do I tagahanga someone? Read link
1b)How do I alisin a user from my tagahanga list? Go your bista sa tagiliran and click on "fans".
You will see a listahan of icons and the names of the users you fanned. susunod to their name you see a little red cross. When you click on the tumawid the user is deleted from your listahan of fans.
Note: The person will NOT be informed. But some users keep a close eye on their fancount and might research if they see it dropping. They will however NOT get a message saying they were dropped from someone else's fanlist.
2)How do I umakda an artikulo (old name is Soapbox)? Go to the appropriate club.
paghahanap before Pagsulat a new article. artikulo are supposed to be written sa pamamagitan ng users! If you find a funny artikulo someone wrote on the Internet post it as a link.
Scroll down to the artikulo box.
susunod to the headline you see the option
3)How do I get a medal? Medals (little dots you get on your bista sa tagiliran in green,yellow and red) are awarded sa pamamagitan ng the SITE (unlike pagpaparangal which are awarded sa pamamagitan ng USERS see Question 11) for your contributions. No one knows how it really works. Just know that if you contribute a lot of good content you will be rewarded. The F4 won't tell anyone how or when. You can read madami in the site'slink
Also link artikulo I wrote on medalya and how they are ibingiay oot.
4) How do I get madami fans? Don't make picks, forums etc asking for fans. Instead link
5) How do I make a club (old name spot)? Search!! See if the club already exists. See if a similar club exists. paghahanap again using other terms to see if you are not making a duplicate club.
Go to the main page.
www.fanpop.com Scroll down.On the bottom right you will see a box: susunod to "browse clubs" written in blue
+ create new club
For madami information:link
For help with your spot icon and banner:link
6) How do I get people to sumali a spot I made? link
7)How do I find the FAQs? Scroll to the bottom of the page. See image above
8) How do I change my user icon?
(personal tip from me: DON'T attempt sa pamamagitan ng sending me your password and asking ME to change it for
you..that will just result in me having fun BUT your image will never be changed) Instead save a picture to your link. When uploading you will be asked if the image is supposed to be your new user icon. Check that box!
You can only have larawan you previously added to your gallery as a user icon. If you want another icon click on the little "person" symbol beneath the image (there is a picture in the artikulo I linked) in your gallery and your icon will automatically be changed.
9)How do I format my text?
Font styles: [
Your text between the brackets will be bold
when Pagsulat it like this[
Your text between the brackets will be in italics
when Pagsulat it like this [
Your text between the brackets will be underlined
when Pagsulat it like this[
link text e.g. "germany123 bista sa tagiliran page"[
For madami details read link
10) How do I alisin a spot I created? In short: You can't alisin a spot yourself!
Once a spot is naisumite it belongs to the community of fanpop.com.
You can however link a spot you made. Click on the ulat flag on the tuktok of the spot and choose the reason as to why the spot should be deleted.
Also you can leave a comment in the "notes" box. Do not overuse this function! THINK before you make a new spot!
10a) How do I alisin my profile?
(and haven't people been waiting for this one..thanks, eline, for the info) Click on the "edit profile" symbol underneath your bista sa tagiliran info and scroll to the bottom. Type in your password and click "remove my account".
The content posted to fanpop will remain, for madami information readlink
11) How do I get a prop? By contributing great content or leaving nice comments on other peoples contributions. Other users on the site compliment you sa pamamagitan ng rewarding you with pagpaparangal and often a nice personal message.
11a)How do I give a prop?
Read madami on pagpaparangal and how to award them link
(the FAQs are a little dated there is a quiz/answers pagpaparangal available)and a little picture guide of how to give them to someone can be found link
. (look at the answer i gave)
Read how link
and Katreader wrote link
12) How do I let people know I have an idea for the site? If you have an idea how to make the site better (or different) you can post it in the link. You wont get an immediate response but the F4 will read it.
You can also use the link found on the bottom of the page
13)How do I use the "Answers" feature?
Read madami about "answering etiquette" inlink
Not sure where to ask your question? Here is link
on how to distinguish between picks, quizzes, forums and answers.
14) How do I ulat content? Look for a little grey flag susunod to the item you want to report. Clicking that will open options (depending on the content) click the one that bumagay the most e.g. "spam".
Be sure to add additional information in the little notes box.
e.g.when reporting a iksamen question: "The correct answer is "1876" but it is not given." Read my comment link why using the notes box is so important.
Also -as usual- link
And to quote myself:link
15) How do I alisin a pick I made? You can not alisin a pick you made yourself. Use the ulat flag and give the reason why it should be removed in the notes section.
16) How do I alisin a iksamen I made? See number 15
16a) How do I edit a iksamen I made? Once a iksamen has been answered you can't edit the sagot anymore. If you made a mistake (marking the wrong answer as "correct" ulat the tanong and put an explanation in the notes section. The F4 will then edit it to the correct response (if it's given) and all scores will be recalculated. If the correct answer is NOT ibingiay the tanong will be removed but you can ibigay it again with the correct answer.
17) How do I change the banner& icon of a spot/club I didn't
create? Read link
18) How do I change the banner& icon of a spot/club I created? After the spot is created you click on the pencil symbol that says "edit spot" (located on the right, underneath the standard banner, susunod to the ulat button). This will take you to the editing page where you can upload both icon and banner.Uploading might take a moment- make sure you wait its completed before hitting submit.
For additional info Read link
Also remember: The spot belongs to the community. You as a spot creator have the power to change the icon and banner but don't drive fans of the spot crazy sa pamamagitan ng constantly changing them.
19) How do I alisin my messages permanently? Read link
20) How do I leave a spot I'm a member of? Read link
21) How do I block a user from sending me messages? Open a message they sent you. On the bottom of the message you will find several options: reply, delete, block user,return to inbox. Press "block user". In your message section you can always click "blocked users" on the tuktok line to see people you blocked. They will not be notified of this. Their messages will be sent normally and you will NOT get notified (no envelope and no "new message number". It will however stay in your trash folder until you alisin it for good. For madami information link.
If people spam you continuously or send abusive messages ulat them or contact the F4 directly. Don't use this option lightly especially when it comes to personal feuds.
21a)How do I remove a user from my listahan of blocked users? Read link
22)How do I change my username? You can not change your username. Once you have created a bista sa tagiliran its there to stay. You can ulat it and then make a new account but I advise you not to. Once you are a part of the community that's your name, this is how people will recognize you
23)How do I save something to my favorites? Read link
24)How do I alisin an image I posted? Read link.It is also applicable for bidyo and links. Remember
: YOU can NOT alisin quizzes or picks or forums. You can edit them to a certain extent but if you want them removed you will have to ulat them (give a valid reason in the notes section).
25)How do I add an image to my answer in a pagtitip. or answer? Read link
26)How do I tagahanga (rate) content? Read link
27)How do I earn sombrero for my showcase? Usually you should get them quite quickly after completing a certain task, e.g. adding a motto.
The good luck charms, holiday sombrero etc will appear pretty randomly so your best bet is to just.....wait.
Read madami on sombrero link
28)How do I customize the pop-oot? Read link
29)How do I stop a user from posting on my wall? You can customize your pader settings sa pamamagitan ng clicking on "wall" and in the blue bar on the right you will find the preferences. Select how you want to filter your wall.Or, you can reach these settings via your bista sa tagiliran settings.Screencap of your options is link
. Other very helpful articles Why should I bother using keywords?
article. How does the paghahanap work on fanpop?
. Is there any information on fanpop etiquette?
There is a- sadly not very active- link
you can browse for madami info and I also wrote this link