Fear the Walking Dead ☠ Seasons 1-3 Pre-Season 4 10 araw FTWD Challenge ☠

misanthrope86 posted on Apr 07, 2018 at 09:39PM
First of all, I would like to acknowledge that I am a human disaster who has been so busy and scatterbrained that I missed the timing for this challenge ahead of the season 4 premiere. Please don't go all link on me. I'm doing my best!

Secondly, you probably know the drill. Just answer the following questions (either one a day, a few at a time, or all at once...) about seasons 1, 2 and 3 of 'Fear The Walking Dead' (there are some questions that ask about season 4, but the bulk of the challenge is restricted to the first 3 seasons). Some people like to post edits along with their answers just for fun, so as long as you aren't stealing other people's work, all edits are welcome! Please let me know if you have any challenge suggestions, as I am also working on a full 30 day challenge to post once season 4 is finished.

Here we go!

Day 1 - Season 1, 2 or 3?
Day 2 - New season 4 character you are most looking forward to?
Day 3 - Land or water? (ie do you prefer locations like Mexico/the ranch, or the adventures at sea/at the dam?)
Day 4 - Favourite actor/actress?
Day 5 - Worst moment?
Day 6 - Best moment?
Day 7 - Favourite character?
Day 8 - Favourite guest star?
Day 9 - TWD Character besides Morgan you would like to see cross over?
Day 10 - Free day!

Fear the Walking Dead 32 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DarkSarcasm said…
S3, by a notably large margin.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 [b] araw 1 - Season 1, 2 or 3? [/b] S3, sa pamamagitan ng a notably large margin.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…

I guess season 3, but I love all 3 seasons.
 [b]Day 1 - Season 1, 2 or 3?[/b] I guess season 3, but I pag-ibig all 3 seasons.
Day 2 - New S4 character you are most looking forward to?
John. I love me some Dillahunt.
 [b] araw 2 - New S4 character you are most looking pasulong to?[/b] John. I pag-ibig me some Dillahunt.
laugh
Day 2 - New season 4 character you are most looking forward to?

John, for the Dillahunt factor. "Platypus, pasta, potable..."
 [b]Day 2 - New season 4 character you are most looking pasulong to?[/b] John, for the Dillahunt fac
Day 3 - Land or water?

I don't know why, but I really liked the Abigail days. And the dam stuff. And everything else, but if I had to pick, I'd pick water.
 [b]Day 3 - Land or water?[/b] I don't know why, but I really liked the Abigail days. And the dam
Day 3 - Land or water?
I've decided that this means "favorite location" and so my answer is the ranch. I didn't hate the Abigail estate, but I hated the boat. And I didn't hate the boat as bad as I hated the dam. And I didn't hate the dam as much as I hated the trading post. I don't like confined spaces or excessive amounts of people. *shrug*
 [b] araw 3 - Land or water?[/b] I've decided that this means "favorite location" and so my answer is

Frank Dillane
 [b]Day 4 - Favourite actor/actress?[/b] Frank Dillane
Thaaaat'd be Kim Dickens.
 [b] araw 4 - Favourite actor/actress? [/b] Thaaaat'd be Kim Dickens.
Day 5 - Worst moment?
It was riiiight around here...
 [b] araw 5 - Worst moment? [/b] It was riiiight around here...
DarkSarcasm commented…
ALSO, that moment in Minotaur when Jake hands over the key (and essentially the ranch) to Walker. What the fuck, Jake?! You were doing so good! I was so proud! Then you just gave up! *flails angrily!* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
crying
Day 5 - Worst moment?

I was hoping to have done a full re-watch before picking this but that ain't gonna happen. I think my worst moment is probably when Sweet Angel Nicholas Clark link.
Day 6 - Best moment?
There's this moment in Red Dirt that makes my Jake Apprecation-O-Meter skyrocket. Troy punches Jake in the face. Jeremiah punches Troy in the face. Jake doesn't even hesitate before jumping in the middle. Despite the fact that Troy just punched him in the face. The Ottos are such a sweet, loving family.

Anyway, Jake was a precious soul that was far too good for this world, and I hope he has better luck in the next one.

I also love Troy's "you're with me" speech in Red Dirt, Troy going batshit in Minotaur, and the Troy hallucination in The Diviner. There may be a pattern here.
 [b] araw 6 - Best moment? [/b] There's this moment in Red Dirt that makes my Jake Apprecation-O-Meter
Day 6 - Best moment?

link or when Nick swoops in to save the day, covered in blood, in 'Ouroboros'.
DarkSarcasm commented…
Ah yes, that special moment where Junkie crushes my sweet, prECIOUS TROY'S ENTIRE WORLD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
misanthrope86 commented…
Ya know, I chose not to include The Spoonening, but I could change that... *wields spoon* sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Left Precious, closely followed by Right Precious.
 [b] araw 7 - Favourite character? [/b] Left Precious, closely followed sa pamamagitan ng Right Precious.

The Sweetest Most Precious Angel Who Has Never Done Anything Wrong In His Life.
 [b]Day 7 - Favourite character?[/b] The Sweetest Most Precious Angel Who Has Never Done Anything W
I'm not sure if he was ever included as a cast member or billed as a guest star, but he only appeared in 8 episodes, so I'm going with Dayton Callie.

As for people who were definitely guest stars, I like Ray McKinnon (Proctor John), Shawn Hatosy (Soldier Daniel Tortured), and Schuyler Fisk (Zombified Hotel Bride).
 [b] araw 8 - Favourite guest star? [/b] I'm not sure if he was ever included as a cast member or bill

My actual answer is Noel Fisher as Willy, but I had made the edit before I remembered him and I'm too tired to make a new edit. I did also really like Jesse McCartney, which is a phrase I have never before uttered in my life.
 [b]Day 8 - Favourite guest star?[/b] My actual answer is Noel Fisher as Willy, but I had made the
Still think this son of a dick would've been the best option.
 [b] araw 9 - TWD Character besides morgan you would like to see tumawid over? [/b] Still think this son
mischievous

I'm the one who made this question, and here I am cheating at it.

I really wanted Madison to cross over to TWD. I hope she still does at some point.
 [b]Day 9 - TWD Character besides morgan you would like to see tumawid over?[/b] I'm the one who made
DarkSarcasm commented…
Ohhh, the things she could do to end The Age of Prick... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 10 - Three FTWD Spin-Offs I'd Totally Watch
-Day Zero: Broke Jaw: A miniseries chronicling the beginning of the outbreak, as seen by the residents of the ranch.
-TEOTWAWKI: The story of Jeremiah, Phil, Russell and Vernon creating the ranch as we know it.
-North: Walker and Crazy Dog's post-S3 journey.
 [b]Day 10 - Three FTWD Spin-Offs I'd Totally Watch[/b] -[u]Day Zero: Broke Jaw[/u]: A miniseries ch
misanthrope86 commented…
Thank you for putting much madami thought and effort into araw 10 than I did. XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 10 - Free day!

Honorary mention to '100' which was an amazing episode, despite 0 Nick.
 [b]Day 10 - Free day![/b] Honorary mention to '100' which was an amazing episode, despite 0 Nick.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SherlockStark said…

I would have said season 3, but the ending sucked so much...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bibi69 said…
I'm going to do this all at once. Otherwise I will forget to post every day XD

Day 1: Season 1, 2 or 3?

Season 3, without a doubt. But it ends right before Nick enters the tunnel where Troy and Madison are. Everything that happens after was not real.
 I'm going to do this all at once. Otherwise I will forget to post every araw XD [b][u]Day 1:[/u][/b
DarkSarcasm commented…
Took ya long enough. XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 2: New season 4 character you are most looking forward to?

It was John. But we know how that went. I was also interested in Althea. And we also know how that went.
 [b][u]Day 2:[/b][/u] New season 4 character you are most looking pasulong to? It was John. But we k
Day 3: Land or water?

I did enjoy the time on the Abigail, but half a season was really enough. I HATED the Colonia! I enjoyed everything else on land, especially the Ranch, so I'm going with land.
 [b][u]Day 3:[/b][/u] Land or water? I did enjoy the time on the Abigail, but half a season was rea
Day 4: Favourite actor/actress?

Daniel Sharman.

I was so excited to see him join the cast. Shame on you writers!
 [b][u]Day 4:[/b][/u] Favourite actor/actress? Daniel Sharman. I was so excited to see him sumali
Day 5: Worst moment?

That moment. Which actually never happens. But also that damn look on his face.
 [b][u]Day 5:[/b][/u] Worst moment? That moment. Which actually never happens. But also that damn l
Bibi69 commented…
If we were also talking about S4, I would've gone with another moment. Which also didn't happen. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 6: Best moment?

That was so hard. I haven't done a re-watch in a while, so I'm sure I could find something better whenever I do one. But I really enjoyed Hallucination!Troy in The Diviner, so I'm going with that.

There's also Chris' death and Travis' death that I really enjoyed a lot.
 [b][u]Day 6:[/b][/u] Best moment? That was so hard. I haven't done a re-watch in a while, so I'm
DarkSarcasm commented…
Ta-daaaa. =D S4 was such a suckfest it almost kinda made me miss Travis. Ugh. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
angelic
Day 7: Favourite character?

Nick.
 [b][u]Day 7:[/b][/u] Favourite character? Nick.
Day 8: Favourite guest star?

Willy. What a little shit he was. I LOVE Noel Fisher. I was really happy/excited to see him on the show. Shame that he only lasted an episode, but at least he got the most epic death of the entire show.

I too really liked Jesse McCartney. Which is something I never thought would happen. Ever.
 [b][u]Day 8:[/b][/u] Favourite guest star? Willy. What a little shit he was. I pag-ibig Noel Fisher.
DarkSarcasm commented…
One-Episode Willy had madami character than all the new people combined. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Bibi69 commented…
Preach it! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Day 9: TWD Character besides Morgan you would like to see cross over?

When they announced a crossover between the two shows, I said that the best and most interesting choice would be those two. Morgan was the biggest WTF ever. I still think those two would've been way better. And it probably wouldn't have completely ruined the show.
 [b][u]Day 9:[/b][/u] TWD Character besides morgan you would like to see tumawid over? When they ann
Day 10: Free day!

A little love for Daniel. Because he's my third favorite character and I didn't use him in this.
 [b][u]Day 10:[/b][/u] Free day! A little pag-ibig for Daniel. Because he's my third paborito character
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SherlockStark said…
tongue
Day 2 - New season character you are most looking forward to?

I only started this show because of the Morgan X-over, so I am looking forward to that.