Fernando Torres What do you think about Olalla?

cordeiro posted on Apr 06, 2008 at 08:15AM
So, what is your opinion on Olalla?
I think she is pretty, and I don't have anything against her. When Torres is happy, I am happy, if you know what I mean.
I just did this to get some life into this forum, I could have just aswell made a pick or something :D

Fernando Torres 42 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas x_ellie_x said…
i love torres and yer if he's happy then thats good but i hate the fact i am soo young i don't live in liverpool and that i can't speak spanish
boo hoo!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amytrynka said…
haha ellie your such a loser, i don't mind her but she hasn't had much press coverage at all in england so i don't know much about her. I'm not as in love with torres as gerrard so i'm more jealous of alex curran but i still really like her
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas guicy said…
God, Cant believe this... She's just a ugly lucky girl...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SexyNo8 said…
I totally agree with amytrynka! Ellie, i mean really love, i love torres absolutely loads and i bet i'm younger than you! there really hasn't been any press coverage on her at all, and i hav nothing against her- she isn't the prettiest but she must be good enough for torres! if he's happy then i'm happy too! x
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SexyNo8 said…
o and ellie, it don't matter if you don't speak spanish (ha i speak it) cos he does play for Liverpool and he must speak english!(i LOVE his smexy accent). plus you can't liv as far from liverpool as i do- i liv in South london for christs sake!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ToRrEs_RaMoS said…
i dnt even liv in england!!!i too LOVE torres with a passion but if hes happy so am i !!!x
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delancey said…
I like them together. They are sweet couple.

:)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ManuelL said…
Fernando Torres have a new Girlfriend, she is a wonderful woman. I have heard this from a friend. He had a picture with her. But what is with Olalla? Is she back in Spain?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aurelia333 said…
is that true? the broke up? after all this time?
i'm kind of shocked....
and he's allready a new one.... nice... *rolled eyes*
are there some news about the new girlfriend?
yes, she is a german girl, but i can not say about her, because i have trouble with some peoples. Its a secret.
german? very interesting...
but if he's happy why not...

so, a secret ...

the media will reveal it some times... if it's really true ;p

he can't hide her... he's a person of personal inerest....
sorry but all peoples must wait for this notice in the newspaper.
olalla and fernando have been seen in london lately... together... so i'm still sceptic about the roumor...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas elya_hart said…
olalla and fernando torres still together..
shes not like other wags..thats why her story is not in press..but im still jealous she got the best of torres..he is good guy and good football player..what can ask more? i know him since him in atletico madrid..he is so damn great..lucky olalla..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas elya_hart said…
and one more thing..im huge liverpool fan
i'm glad, that she's not a typical wag, she's fashion in a natural way,.... i wish nando and olalla all the best, and i hope, the stay happy for a long time
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mahmut said…
She may be pretty and all but i dont believe they suit. Fernando deserves better than her!! Get well soon fernando I luv you :D
hey fernendo i anm a great liverpool supporter i hope u get well soon. not that i like you or anything it's just so that we win against manchester united
Just to clarify we are two friends using the same account. I am a Manchester United Supporter who adores Fernando Torres's skills on the pitch, where as my friend is a Liverpool supporter and is not so fond of Fernando... But one thing we have in common is our dislike of Ollala
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mahmut1 said…
fernando definatly deserves much betta than her... he is such a hot player with so much talent n potential. i hope he gets much better very soon. love u lots torres!!! all the best!!! n ollala isnt good enuff 4 him!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mahmut1 said…
fernando is so cok hot i love him soooooooo much yum yum!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bnstinsley93 said…
she's a luck girl what can i say more? but actually hate herr torres should be mine:) that's a joke but he's sooooooooooooooo hottttttt!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas thida_loy said…
Hmm... Olalla's not pretty.. Torres should find another girl that better than her..
She really lucky to have torres as her bf.. Hmm:-(
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kettyfernando said…
Olalla is stupid bitch and I hate her! Torres is beautiful and he deserves someone better.The olny goot thing I can say about her is that she has VERY doog taste when it comes to pick a boyfriend...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HarryAlamovic said…
Olalla aint cute or good looking but shes one in a million lucky lady i wish i were TOrres' girl but ....o well
i think shes pretty old , alott older than fernando but i like te fact abt them that she isnt a typical supermodel o r a rock star like normally all the wags are
but torres does deserve a little prettier person
come on im prettier tan her
im being offered a cance in modelling career
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas suboohi said…
i dont like ollala
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Madhu said…
i really prefer Olalla than Alex Curan. i think thay make a cute couple. But don'y you think Fernando is too long in front of her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas espana4ever said…
it's always annoying when someone u really really like has a gf...and the most i can do is sit there, shut up abt how unfair it is, and be happy for him. someitmes i doubt, do any of the wags realise how lucky they are, and that some ppl would kill to be them?...but before i shut up: ITS SOOO UNFAIR!!!....how come she gets the great el nino, and all i get is NOTHING...what does she have that i don;t (ok, a lotta things :P)
have you herad about the pregnancy rumors and the rumors about the wedding?
i think they would make a perfect couple... wife and groom *____*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CharlotteTorres said…
She is a lucky girl and i wish them all the best with there new litle girl. I love torres to and i go to anfeild acassionaly to support the team torres is fit but no one should dislike her because they are jealous of her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CharlotteTorres said…
Its unfir to b horrible to someone because you are jealous i think fernando and his wife and baby girl are so cute together and everyone should be happy for them and appreciate what he has done for the club and he is going no where because here at liverpool the kop and everyone loe him sooooo much he is such a great footballer + he is fit :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas syperany said…
smirk
she's ok
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DarkCountess said…
She is very pretty. It's sad how jealous people are saying that she's not good enough for him...obviously she is because he truly loves her and he's been with her since they were teenagers. And it just goes to show what a sweet and genuine person Fernando is because Olalla is a down-to-earth kind of girl...she could be one of us. Not some supermodel trophy WAG like many other footballers have. It shows he's a down-to-earth guy himself and he's a real gentleman because he's always been loyal and dedicated to Olalla. So I'm very happy for him!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tia_Torres said…
heart
I'm totally in love with Torres!!!!! and Olalla seems pretty!!! I don't have anything against her!!! And i agrre with u When Torres is happy, I am happy!!!!in the bigging i was little "upset" but now im ok!!!! and their doughter is very SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tia_Torres said…
mischievous
a little "upset" and jealous
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas templeglantine said…
heart
OMG OLALLAAA IS SOOOOO PRETTY AND SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO LUKY TO HAVE TORRES AS HER BF.......I SOOOOOO WHISH IIIII WAS HER....XXXXXXXX
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas templeglantine said…
kiss
AND ALSOOOOO TORRES WONT LEEEAVE DA CLUB COZ EVERY1 LUVS HIM IN LIVERPOOL.......THERE IS NO KOP WITOUT SUPPORTERS AND NO SUPPORTERS WITOUT TORRES...XXXXXXX
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TORRESCrazyy1 said…
Omgg ii styl cnt belive TORRES iz married and has a child, apperantly ii heard tht olalla is PREGNANT AGAIN. ii knw ii dnt know how olalla iz really like, but im honestly JELOUSE of her. Shes got d most cutest guy a girl could wish for. Fernando's eyes, his smile, his body, his lips, EVERYTHING. I'd rather spend a minuite with Fernando than knowing waiting a life time knowing ii never could. ii really love yuh nando, ii donno wht i'll do if ii see yuh 1 day <3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Phichy_2023 said…
i think...she's OK. But i don't understand why Fernando choose her ! I think he should find a beautiful girl than Olalla,but i think she's not bad...He love who? i love her too.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas josanta said…
For goodness sake! How many of you can say you've found someone that's willing to stick with all your junk for 10 years+ ? We don't know Torres so YAY OLALLA! She is super cool!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas viva_espana97 said…
I don't particularly like Olalla just because she looks really old compared to him (but then again im sure it's just cuz of his baby face!)

Also, he does look really really long compared to her, haha whoever said that....
But I guess if he loves her he has a good reason for it, so yeah...And CONGRATULATIONS TO FER ON HIS SON!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vitorres said…
I HATE!!!!!!!!!