Fringe Fringe Hangman

scrubby21 posted on Jul 01, 2011 at 11:33PM
First i have to give props to mooimafish from the HP spot for this great game. Secondly, i changed the rules because i don't think there will be enough people to play the way it's played on the HP spot. Thirdly, enjoy!

1) You must use quotes from Fringe, not just a single word.

2) Each round is allowed 10 guesses total. If the quote isn't solved by then, it's game over.

3) If you guess it right you get props

4) The one who guessed it gets to pick the new quote. In the event that no one gets it right, the quote poster gets to pick another quote.

5) The person who picked the quote must check the forum every day

"/" stands for a space.

Okay, let's get started!
last edited on Oct 03, 2011 at 04:33AM

Fringe 760 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 760

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MrBuna said…
Yeah a movie would have been great. I liked that show so much, it was the first one I watched from the beginning, and I was so sad when they stopped it.
Legend of the Seeker is based on the books from Terry Goodkind called The Sword Of Truth, maybe you've heared about them? They are probably more popular than the TV show. Um, the story is a bit too difficult to explain, so if you like fantasy then just watch it. They cancelled it after 2 seasons, so it won't take a long time ;)

_ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / M _ / W _ _ N / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ M _ _ _ M _ _ / W _ _ N / _ N _ / WA _ _ _ / AWA _ / _ _ _ M / _ _ _ / _ A _ _, / _ _ / _ _ A _ _ / _ N _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ A _ _'_ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas scrubby21 said…
yeah i watched it from the beginning too because it looked really interesting. nope, never heard of them. maybe i'll do that but if it doesn't have a proper ending i don't really want to.

Y please.
Well it has an ending, not the best, but at least it doesn't end with a cliffhanger (if I remember it correctly). And if you need to know how the story goes on you could just read the books, but in this case you should start again from the beginning because they changed really many things in LotS. Whatever, just give it a try :)

_ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / M _ / W _ _ N / _ / _ _ _ _ / Y _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ M _ _ _ M _ _ / W _ _ N / _ N _ / WA _ _ _ / AWAY / _ _ _ M / _ _ _ / _ A _ _, / _ _ / _ _ A _ _ / _ N _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Y / _ _ / _ A _ _'_ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
woah, there's 13 books! sounds like quite a bit of reading. hmm, maybe i'll give the show a try first. but after i watch the Battlestar Galactica series. just started it the other day and i'm already hooked! it'll help me get through the hiatus until Fringe starts again. so i'm all set. you still planning on watching Game of Thrones?

E please.
And they all have at least 1000 pages. I only read the first two and a half, but they're good! But you really have to read them in row because otherwise you forget so many things that you could start from the beginning again.
Yeah, I still want to watch it, but I don't have the time >.<
Do you know Falling Skies? They started it today and I'm watching it right now, but the previews didn't look that good.

_ _ / _ E _ _ E _ E / ME / W _ EN / _ / _ E _ _ / Y _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ ME _ _ ME _ / W _ EN / _ NE / WA _ _ _ / AWAY / _ _ _ M / _ _ _ / _ A _ E, / _ _ / _ EA _ _ / _ NE / _ _ _ E _ _ _ Y / _ _ / _ A _ E'_ / _ _ _ _ _ _ E _.
sounds like game of thrones exactly. they're all about that length and if you don't keep reading one after the other you forget half the stuff (actually i still did) i feel bad for the people who had to wait 5 years inbetween books. how many times would they have had to re-read the first ones? =)
no, never heard of that one either. sounds like it's about aliens.

I please.
I stopped reading them a year ago, somewhere in the middle of the third book, and I have no idea what was going on there. Seems like I can re-read ~3000 pages when I decide to continue!
Yes it is, but it turned out to be boring. I don't think I'll watch it again, so that I have time for Fringe. But wait, will there be another episode this year or was this the last one?

_ _ / _ E _ IE _ E / ME / W _ EN / I / _ E _ _ / Y _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ ME _ IME _ / W _ EN / _ NE / WA _ _ _ / AWAY / _ _ _ M / _ I _ / _ A _ E, / I _ / _ EA _ _ / _ NE / _ I _ E _ _ _ Y / _ _ / _ A _ E'_ / _ _ _ _ _ _ E _.
nope, that was the last one for the year. =( we were supposed to get another one but stupid baseball and US thanksgiving got in the way. and to make matters worse, the next one looks really awesome. i'd advise against watching the promo for it, if you haven't already done so. anyways, did you like the last episode?

T please.
I still haven't watched it, not even the previews. Everything is keeping me away from my Fringe :(
Noo, I don't want to wait until next year for the next episode! How should we ever survive this?

_ _ / _ E _ IE _ E / ME / W _ EN / I / TE _ _ / Y _ _ / T _ AT / _ _ METIME _ / W _ EN / _ NE / WA _ _ _ / AWAY / _ _ _ M / _ I _ / _ ATE, / IT / _ EA _ _ / _ NE / _ I _ E _ T _ Y / T _ / _ ATE'_ / _ _ _ _ _ TE _.
i dunno what you're going to do but i've got Battlestar Galactica to keep me company over the coming months. =) plus, i plan on re-watching the season 4 episodes again before it starts.

"Do believe me when i tell you that sometimes when one walks away from his fate, it leads one directly to fate's doorstep." Though it's possible that the first word is So, i couldn't really tell at this point and either word works.
Well I have some other shows that I can watch and some games that I can play but all that can't replace new episodes of Fringe. I think I have to rewatch it too ;)

The first word is "so", but the rest is correct.
oh, so close.

i have a random question for you. i don't know if you check the main fringe board or not but anyways, nobody's answered it yet. Anyways, i was wondering if you knew who Peter was adopted by after his father went to the asylum and his mother killed herself. did they ever mention grandparents or other relatives? because i'm pretty sure he didn't end up in the foster care system like Olivia did. i dunno why i care but this thought just came to me randomly and now i'm annoyed that i don't know the answer.

i dunno if this is really going to be hard to figure out or not but whatever.

_ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _.
I'm pretty sure they never said something about that time. I always thought that maybe he was already old enough to care for himself when his mother died, I don't know, never thought about that in detail ;)
I just watched last friday's episode. What the hell was this?! I'm totally confused now. And I want to slap Lincoln.

I hope not! :D Let's start with an N.
i don't think he was old enough to care for himself but i'm not positive since i don't know if it was ever mentioned when his mother actually died. However, since Peter was 28 in the first season and he was 9 when he was brought over, and Walter was in the asylum for 17 years we see that Peter was no more than 11 when Walter went away. we know his mother started drinking a lot when he was 9 because she felt guilty about lieing to him, but i'm just not sure when she died after Walter went away. he would have had to have been at least 16 maybe to legally take care of himself, probably older and it just doesn't seem too likely that she held out 7 or more years before she killed herself, seeing as she was struggling to cope with just a few months. so anyways, now that i've bored you with all that, i'm just going to assume that he lived with his grandparents after. =)

yeah, it wasn't a very good episode. or were you refering to the ending in particular? and yes, i want to kill Lincoln, the date scene was cringe worthy. i wouldn't care too much because Peter's not interested in her anyways but i don't like their scenes together. i thought he was giving Lincoln sunglasses at the end to make him look cooler in order to impress Olivia but i was wrong. oh well

_ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ N/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ N/ _ _ _ _ _ _. sorry that's it.
I only know that Peter and his mother lived some time alone when Walter was arrested. You remember the first episode of season 2 when Olivia wakes up in the hospital and sais that greek sentence? Peter said that his mother always said that to him when Walter was "already gone" so I assume that maybe his mother killed herself at least a few years after that. But we can't know that for sure, of course.

No, I only meant the ending, that was disturbing. But none the less I agree to you that the episode wasn't the best one from this season so far.
Those scenes with Olivia and Lincoln were so... I don't even have a word for it. Really, I couldn't watch that, I had to look away.

Okay, then T please.
well, my/others theory about the ending is that the gas not only knocks her out but causes her to forget what happened, sort of like general anesthesia. the injection is likely something that blocks her emotions, that's why she doesn't feel things the way that everyone else does. and the obvious purpose of this is to block her abilities because we know from the previous timeline that she could only use them when she was emotional. Now as to why Nina is doing this i can only speculate. maybe she's working with Walternate or the Observers or David Robert Jones and whatever plan they are hatching could be derailed by Olivia's abilities. also, i wonder if Nina adopted her for some devious reason, like to keep a close eye on her to make sure her abilities didn't start manifesting. or maybe, she's been dosing Olivia since all the way back then. or i suppose it's possible that it only appears as though Nina is evil but in reality is protecting Olivia from some baddie that would try to kill her if her abilities ever manifested. but yeah, the ending was disturbing and slightly unbelievable that they've been breaking into her place every night for who knows how long, injecting her and somehow never being caught.

T _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ N/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ N/ _ _ _ _ _ _. sorry, that's all. try again!
Before I saw that Nina was responsible for this I thought it could be David Robert Jones because I read that he will appear again this season.
Hmm, your theories make sense. But I can't imagine how Walternate or the Observers could be connected to this?

Hmm, I next.
well, maybe not the Observers but Walternate makes some sense since the bridge has been in effect for several weeks now. only time will tell though. and hey! it looks like i calculated wrong because it's still 7 weeks to go till new episodes, so it was a whole 2 months originally. crap, i suck at math. now, i'm pissed again!

T _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ I _ _/ IN/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ I _ _/ I _/ _ I _ _/ IN/ _ _ _ _ _ _. that's better!
I still can't imagine it, but as you said, we will see. I hope the next episode will answer these questions, and I also hope that Fringe won't lose viewers again after that break >.<
Yep, math is pure evil.

S please.
T _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ SI _ _/ IN/ _ _ _ S _ _ _ _ IS _/ IS/ _ I _ _/ IN/ S _ _ _ _ _.
E please.
T _ E/ _ _ _ _ _ SI _ E/ IN/ _ _ _ SE _ _ _ IS _/ IS/ _ I _ _/ IN/ S _ _ _ _ _.
A next.
T _ E/ _ _ _ _ _ SI _ E/ IN/ _ _ _ SE _ A _ IS _/ IS/ _ I _ _/ IN/ S _ _ _ _ _.
O please.
T _ E/ _ _ _ _ OSI _ E/ IN/ _ O _ SE _ A _ IS _/ IS/ _ I _ _/ IN/ S _ _ _ _ _.
L please.
T _ E/ _ L _ _ OSI _ E/ IN/ _ O _ SE _ A _ IS _/ IS/ _ I _ _/ IN/ S _ L _ _ _.
R please.
T _ E/ _ L _ _ OSI _ E/ IN/ _ ORSERA _ IS _/ IS/ _ I _ _/ IN/ S _ L _ _ R.
wtf. okay, M next.
mischievous
T _ E/ _ L _ _ OSI _ E/ IN/ _ ORSERA _ IS _/ IS/ _ I _ _/ IN/ S _ L _ _ R.

sorry no M's.

I told you it would probably be hard. mwahahaha! my evil plan is succeeding!
You are so mean :(
Then maybe a C.
no, not really, i swear it. just once in awhile.

T _ E/ _ L _ COSI _ E/ IN/ _ ORSERA _ IS _/ IS/ _ I _ _/ IN/ S _ L _ _ R.

btw, do you keep getting signed out of your account? there was a widespread problem where no one could sign in at all a few days ago and i'm just wondering if this is residual effects of that. otherwise, i guess i'm the only one having problems. must be because i'm being mean.

clue time, if you know the first word, guess the remaining letter. it should be helpful.

No, you're not the only one. It just happened once until now, but I guess it's the same problem as you have. And you're still mean. Maybe I'll be mean too and pick a quote in german, hm? ;D

Okay then H please!
go for it. i dare you. ;)

THE/ _ L _ COSI _ E/ IN/ HORSERA _ ISH/ IS/ HI _ H/ IN/ S _ L _ _ R.
Ah, okay, now I have it :D
"The glycoside in horseradish is high in sulfur." from What Lies Below. That was really mean, I don't know chemical terms in english, and I never heared the word horseradish before.

Okay, here you go, german quote:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _, / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _, / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
yeah, well, i'm sure you'll be paying me back with this next quote. =)
enjoy your revenge. while it lasts....

anyways, give me an O.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _, / _ _ _ / _ _ _ Ö _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _, / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

Well, not the best start.
i'd say so. xD

umm, A please.
_ _ _ A _ _ _ / _ A _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _, / _ A _ / _ _ _ Ö _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ A _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _, / _ A _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ A _ / _ A _ _ _ _ A _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ _ _ _.
N next.
_ _ _ A _ _ _ / _ AN / _ _ _ N _ _ / _ _ _ _ _, / _ A _ / _ N _ Ö _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ N / _ _ _ _ A _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ N, / _ ANN / _ _ N _ _ _ / _ AN / _ AN _ _ _ A _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ _ _ _.
T please.
_ _ _ A _ _ T / _ AN / _ _ _ N _ _ / _ _ _ _ T, / _ A _ / _ N _ Ö _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ N / _ _ T _ A _ _ T / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ N, / _ ANN / _ _ N _ _ T / _ AN / _ AN _ _ _ A _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ _ _ _.
S next.
_ _ _ A _ _ T / _ AN / S _ _ N _ _ / _ _ _ ST, / _ AS / _ N _ Ö _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ N / _ _ T _ A _ _ T / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ N, / _ ANN / _ _ N _ _ T / _ AN / _ AN _ _ _ A _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ _ _ _.
yeah, i'm totally screwed, i have no idea what any of them are. i guess you reap what you sow. =)

umm, give me an R.
Well, you'll find out the words when you guessed all the letters xD I can also give you some hints, if you want, but I'm not sure if this would help at all. Or you give up, your choice ;)

_ R _ A _ _ T / _ AN / S _ _ N _ _ / _ _ _ ST, / _ AS / _ N _ Ö _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ N / _ _ TRA _ _ T / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ N, / _ ANN / _ _ N _ _ T / _ AN / _ AN _ _ _ A _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ R _ _ _ _.
probably not. okay, give me an L