Fringe Fringe Hangman

scrubby21 posted on Jul 01, 2011 at 11:33PM
First i have to give props to mooimafish from the HP spot for this great game. Secondly, i changed the rules because i don't think there will be enough people to play the way it's played on the HP spot. Thirdly, enjoy!

1) You must use quotes from Fringe, not just a single word.

2) Each round is allowed 10 guesses total. If the quote isn't solved by then, it's game over.

3) If you guess it right you get props

4) The one who guessed it gets to pick the new quote. In the event that no one gets it right, the quote poster gets to pick another quote.

5) The person who picked the quote must check the forum every day

"/" stands for a space.

Okay, let's get started!
last edited on Oct 03, 2011 at 04:33AM

Fringe 760 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 760

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MrBuna said…
O next.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas scrubby21 said…
_ E _,/ _'_ E/ _ EE _/ _ _ E/ _ O _ _ E/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ E/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ O _ _. /O _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _.

you enjoying Skyrim? i played Oblivion recently and it was pretty fun. just wondering if the next one's as good.

you might find this funny: link
If you liked Oblivion you'll just love Skyrim! I'm already addicted. But the (nerdy) dragons are evil, they always kill me :(

T please.
haha, yeah, i've never been able to kill any of them in Oblivion. even when i cheated and lowered the difficulty to easy, still got massacred. okay, well, maybe once i have some cash i'll be able to get it. I chose to play Batman instead since i just played Oblivion a couple months ago. not regretting that decision, so it's all good. =)

_ E _,/ _'_ E/ _ EE _/ T _ E/ _ O _ _ E/ _ _ T _/ T _ E/ T _ _ _ _ _ _/ TO _ _. /O _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ T _ R _ _ _ _.
I know what you mean. I just played Skyrim and managed to kill a nasty firedragon (with some help) and then fell off a cliff and died, without saving before... no comment. xD
Hmm, I only know Lego Batman and that sucks. :D
Did you already play the new Assassin's Creed?

A please.

i have no comment either. ;)
i can imagine it would suck. however, i played a non-batman version of it a lot when i was young and it got to the point where i had dreams in lego form. the dots for eyes were really creepy. i've never played a lego game since.
that would be kinda difficult considering it only comes out today. xD or did you just mean had i played it at all? again, i don't have any money so i can't get it right now but i might ask for it for my B-Day.

_ E _,/ _'_ E/ _ EE _/ T _ E/ _ O _ _ E/ _ _ T _/ T _ E/ TA _ _ _ _ _/ TO _ _. /O _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ T _ R _ _ _ _.
Okay that's really weird.
Yeah I know that it comes out today, that's why I asked. I wanted to buy it today so that I could play it directly, but I decided to preorder Collector's Edition and now I have to wait. I wonder if it will be as good as Brotherhood. I'm not really convinced of the bombs, and 50 year old Ezio will be strange, too.

S next.
yup. then for awhile after i stopped playing it, the human people in my dreams still had lego dots for eyes which was even creepier than before. it was so vivid that i can still picture them to this day. but luckily i haven't had any more dreams like this.

umm, based on the previews, i'd say it'll be at least as good as brotherhood. but yeah, i think they kinda need to pick a new protagonist because it's pushing the boundaries of believability that such an old guy could do all that acrobatic stuff as well as when he was in his 20s.

I gather that you don't like shooters very much? i don't really either unless they're like the Uncharted series. Did you know that Nathan Drake is based on Nathan Fillion? though they don't look anything alike and for some stupid reason they won't let him play the role in the upcoming film. they went with stupid Mark Wahlberg. i'm sorry but he's going to ruin the movie.

_ ES,/ _'_ E/ SEE _/ T _ E/ _ O _ _ E/ _ _ T _/ T _ E/ TA _ _ _ _ _/ TO _ S. /O _ _ _ _/ _ _ ST _ R _ _ _ _.
Your dreams are really strange! ;D

If there is going to be another Assassin's Creed, yes. I hope it will still take place in medieval or something, because I don't want AC to mutate into a shooter, that would totally suck. And yes, I hate shooters. My brother is playing Battlefield and CoD all the time, so annoying, boring and totally senseless.

He's the guy from Uncharted, right? I never played that game, I don't even know what it is about.

I please.
yeah, when i actually do remember them, they are usually quite weird. i remember i used to have this recurring nightmare as a child (i was scared easily okay) and i was in this haunted house, except it was like a video game and at the top of every level of stairs i came across a creature, like a zombie or something. i always woke up before i died at the very top of the stairs (of course it was Dracula who killed me). then i just couldn't sleep the rest of the night. probably had that one for a couple of months. fun times. xD of course when i got old enough to realize there was no reason to be afraid of scary videogames or movies, i never had dreams like that again. now they're boring, like i get cornered by a giant Wasp and it tries to sting me and i wake up. still get that one all the time. yes, i'm afraid of wasps.

hmm, yeah, i didn't think of it before but we don't actually know that there will be a fifth game. yeah, my brother's exactly like that too. he pretty much only plays shooters and says other games are boring but personally i think shooters are super boring because it's the same thing over and over again.

yup, the main character. he's like a modern Indiana Jones.

_ ES,/ I'_ E/ SEE _/ T _ E/ _ O _ IE/ _ IT _/ T _ E/ TA _ _ I _ _/ TO _ S. /O _ _ _ _/ _ IST _ R _ I _ _.
I'm really impressed that you still know all that. I can't remember any dream I had, not even one. I have no idea why.

Jay, AC:Revealtions just arrived! Skyrim has to wait now :D
Totally agree. I also don't understand why he always has to buy new versions of them, the only things that change are maybe some weapons and maps, but that can't be worth 60 euros for each new game. And then he complains about having no money left. Crazy.

I never watched Indiana Jones, only a few scenes.

"Yes, I've seen the movie with the talking toys. Oddly disturbing." from Alone In The World.
why thank you. well to be fair those were fairly traumatic dreams and they were recurring and vivid so it's kinda hard to forget them. nowadays, i barely remember any of my dreams. except for the wasp one. well, you should feel lucky then, you must sleep really well all the time!

ooh, lucky! yeah, i think it has to do with online multi player features. i have some experience with this as my brother used to force me to play with him. pretty much always creamed me but once in awhile i kicked his ass and then he didn't want to play anymore. ;) and really? the price is also 60 there? i thought Euros were a lot more than dollars but maybe i'm mistaken. i would've thought that it'd be cheaper or at least equivalent amounts. isn't 60 euros like 70 dollars?

blasphemy! xD

yup! and i agree with his statement.
Oh yeah, nothing's able to wake me up. There could be an earthquake an I wouldn't realize it :D
But why are you so afraid of wasps, what did they do to you? They are actually very useful and not scary or dangerous.

I sometimes watch my brother playing those games, but I never felt like trying it. The only game i play online is Brotherhood and now Revelations, but I only do that for one month or so and then I lose interest in it. Mostly because many of the other players are so damn bad that it's only annoying :D
Yeah, Skyrim was 59€ for example. New games are always something between 50 and 70€, depends. But you are right, I got a canadian 2 Dollar coin here (btw that's the coin I always use when I try to do this strange finger trick from Fringe, you know what I mean?) and I searched how much Euro it is, and I think it was 1,44€.

I'm not a huge film fan at all, I only know very few. I also haven't yet watched the 4th part of Pirates of the Caribbean, and the last 2 films of Harry Potter, just because I'm too busy watching TV shows xD

Okay, new quote:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _, / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
umm, there's no good reason why i'm afraid of them, they just look really creepy and i'm afraid of being stung and having an allergic reaction and going into anaphylaxis and dieing. maybe if i did get stung i wouldn't be so scared, though it's the second time that you can have the bad reaction. It's weird though because they are the only bug i find scary, i think spiders are cute and i always save them from my family members who want to kill them. =)

Really? you're that good? too bad i won't be able to challenge you because you use an XBOX for some unknown reason. ;)

It's called a toonie and don't insult my Fringe knowledge! =) the one dollar coin is a loonie. yes, we're all crazy here. no, it's in reference to the loon on the coin. i guess toonie is a combination of two and loonie.

well, that's understandable. most modern movies are total crap. no comment on the Pirates movies.

L please.
But isn't it very unlikely to have an allergic reaction on wasps? I'm allergic to really many things, especially the fur of nearly every animal you can imagine, horses included, but wasps are no problem. It only hurts a bit, but even that's not really dramatic.

Well, AC was the first game I played on Xbox and I played it really VERY often, AC2 maybe 5 times from beginning to end and ACB 3 times I think, all with 100% synchronization. After that everyone would be good at it xD But in multiplayer I'm not really a genius, but probably still better than others, who stuidly run around over the whole map without any reason. I hate that!
The only reason I like Xbox better than PS3 is that the controllers are more comfortable. My fingers always hurt when I have to play on PS3.

No, never wanted to insult your knowledge, I just had doubts that anyone could understand my strange language xD
You have names for your money there? That's really crazy. We call the 2€ coin simply 2€ coin, not really creative, but easy to understand. :D I also got 25 and 10 cents, have they names, too?

You're right, the only really great movies are Lord of the Rings, and probably the Hobbit that comes in 2012. The rest is okay, but nothing special. Don't need to waste money for them.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ L _ _, / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
well, yeah but fears aren't exactly rational. xD oh, that sucks, you're allergic to your own horse? i hope you have good allergy medication. i've recently gotten allergic to my dog. never had a problem in over ten years and then all of a sudden a year ago or so i start having issues. the really weird thing is that she seems to have the gotten the same allergy to me. every time i touch her now, her nose gets all itchy and she tries and hilariously fails to scratch it properly. of course then i get really itchy, so i don't laugh for very long. ;)

wow, i don't think i've ever played a game more than twice. unless it's been years since i last played it then i might want to play it again.
and wow, i think the best i got was up to 85% before i got bored/frustrated and stopped playing brotherhood. huh, how long do you usually play in one sitting? i've never had a problem with my hands hurting unless i've played for like eight hours in a row.

what strange language? believe me it isn't. i know people who have lived here for a long time and still have horrible grammar so i have trouble understanding them.

hey, i said we weren't crazy! =) yup, 1 cent is a penny, 5 cents is a nickel, 10 cents is a dime, 25 cents is a quarter. but those are just standard names all over the world, not specific to Canada. and btw, this: "We call the 2€ coin simply 2€ coin, not really creative, but easy to understand." had me laughing for awhile. so good job! xD

of course i'm right. =) afterall, i've watched enough movies to know how much crap is out there. i've actually recently vowed to stop watching so many because i almost always feel like i've wasted my time nowadays after watching one.

seriously, one L? bah, umm, give me an R.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
My allergy to horses used to be worse, right now it's nearly gone, but sometimes I still have problems with it. But that's nothing in comparison to cats. I hate those beasts because when I touch them I can't stop sneezing and my eyes hurt for some reason. Dogs are more or less okay, it depends on the breed. What kind of dog do you have? :)

In some missions it's really very hard to get full synchronization. And I admit that my brother had to help me with the mission where you have to drive Leonardo's tank. But the rest is no problem for me.
I just played the first 2 sequences of Revelations and finished everything with 100% on the first try xD
On PS3 I never play very long. I once helped a friend getting full synchro and she has PS3. I only finished one or two missions and it was horrible. Never had this problem with Xbox controllers...

For me it sounds always extremely strange, because I'm used to my actually really good german, and not this easy structured english. In comparision it's just pathetic :D But when you understand what I try to say, everything's fine.

So you're all money racists, some coins are privileged to have names and others not? Shame on you. xD

You simply may not take those movies seriously. You probably know Twilight? It's definitely one of the most awful films ever. But when I watched I had to laugh so hard because it's so bad that it's funny again. Better than comedy, believe me.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ R _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / R _ _ _ L _ _, / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _ _. I'm sorry, honestly. :D
she's a mix. part Border Collie and part unknown. we got her from the pound and they didn't know what she was and we never found out. if i had to guess, i'd say that the other half was Husky. she's definitely not as energetic as she used to be but she's an old lady now, it's to be expected. =)

ooh, i absolutely hated that mission! so irritating. yeah, well, the crossbow certaintly made things a lot easier than in previous games. you have weird hands. maybe you're allergic to them? xD

well, not exactly. =) the loonie and toonie are specific to Canada, they don't make them in the States or anywhere else, so it makes sense they'd have pet names, since they are our own creation.

i don't know, maybe. Yup, unfortunately i've seen the movie. it's up there for top worst movie ever. what's really embarrasing is that i've read all 4 of the books. this was before the 2nd movie came out and i wanted to know what the big deal was. my sister owned all of them and kept saying how good they were so i read them. they just got worse and worse but for some reason i was hypnotized by their putridness so i had to keep reading to find out the next stupid thing that would happen. i eventually realized that my sister lied to me in order to get me to read them and i still haven't forgiven her.

i believe you. give me a T.
Border Collies and Huskys are both so beautiful :) If I had a dog it would definitely be a Husky. I once knew one who was completely white with blue eyes, but he was totally scared of strangers because in the past he was beaten. I hate people who are that cruel to animals!

I didn't like it too. But that flying device is pretty cool, I hope it will appear again in Revelations.
I don't think so xD Well, I broke one of my fingers a couple of years ago, but it's one that I don't even need for that, so it can't be the reason...

Okay, that makes sense, at least a bit :D

I never read one of the books, but all my friends said the same about them as you. It's so crazy that so many people love it so much. But what's even crazier is that since Twilight everybody seems to love Robert Pattinson, without any reason! I mean, the guy probably has a dead squirrel on his head, that's the only possible explanation for his haircut, sorry. xD

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ R _ / _ _ T _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / R _ _ _ L _ _, / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ T _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ R _ _ _ _ _.
that Husky kinda sounds like an albino, except it's eyes would have been pale or colourless. yeah, i feel like beating those people up! our dog was scared of us for the first couple of months, wouldn't be surprised if she had been abused. maybe she was smart enough to run away!

what's really scary is the middle aged women who love Twilight and Pattinson. so creepy! i believe the explanation for his hair is that he rarely washes it. =) don't ask me where i heard that, i can't remember.

E please.
My horse had to run races for more than 4 years of his life, started when he was only 2 years old, and I'm convinced that this wasn't good for him, too. Those people are really cruel, they only care about if they win or not. But he wasn't very successful, he only won 6.000€ all together, that's not very much. Maybe he ran slower on purpose so that he didn't had to do it again.

I still belive in the dead squirrel theory. :D
What's most annoying about Twilight fans is that they hang out at the Ring*Con every year. I don't know if you heared about it, it's europe's biggest Tolkien and fantasy convention. And for a few years now there's also some Twilight stuff, and so there are all these 12 year old girls who only go there because of Twilight, not because of LotR.

That's much better!
_ E _ _ _ _ E / E _ ER _ / _ _ T _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ E _ / R _ _ _ LE _, / _ _ _ _ E _ _ E _ _ E _ / _ _ T _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ RE _ EE _.
i believe that. animals are smart, they do what's best for them if they can. =) also, i've noticed your first grammatical error, it should say, 'didn't have to do it again.' if you find it annoying that i pointed this out, just tell me and i won't do it again. i have a bad habit of this. ;)

nope hadn't heard about it before. ahh stupid tweens (in case you don't know this word, it means, youths who are not teenagers but also not children, somewhere inbetween). i'm positive i wasn't as annoying as the present generation of them. at least i hope not. xD i've never actually gone to any comic con or other convention, even though the place where they hold it every year is very close to my house. i don't have anything against them, they're just not my cup of tea.

well, i would hope there were vowels or i don't know what's going on.
umm, I next.
Okay thank you, I was a bit confused because of all the auxiliaries. My last english lesson was one and a half year ago, and I already forgot some things. And you can correct me as often as you like ;)

Ring*Con is also very close to where I live, but I never visited it, it's too expensive. But my alternate did and she told me about that.
And yeah, those tweens as you call them are really horrible. They just don't have respect for anyone, only care about themselves, and they dress like they were adults. It's somehow scary.

_ E _ _ _ _ E / E _ ER _ / _ _ TI _ _ / _ _ _ _ E _ / RI _ _ LE _, / _ _ _ _ E _ _ E _ _ E _ / _ _ T _ / _ _ _ I _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ RE _ EE _.
wow, you can still write this well and you haven't taken a class in that long. I'm impressed. be careful what you wish for. you should have said years ago. but maybe this was just a typo? =)

hehe, you've adopted that word now, have you? I was refering to Alternate, in case you were wondering.

umm, they don't dress like adults, they dress like prostitutes.xD At least, i'm pretty sure that most self-respecting adults don't look like the tweens. I bet most prostitutes don't even dress as badly as them. xD oh, did you ever see this super scary video of these 7 year olds who were dressed up like hookers and dancing like them? it was a viral video about a year ago. i'm gonna go see if i can find it. then you can decide whether or not you want to watch it. it's very disturbing but you just know that their parents are demented enough to be proud of them. anyways, here you go! link

A please.
No, really, it's okay if you correct me. I hate to make mistakes, and I also hate when others make them so I'm also someone who always corrects people ;D

And your idea with the alternate was very cool, it really fits perfectly.

Okay, that's right, I just didn't want to say that. But what's even worse is that some of them also behave like prostitutes.
I'd really like to watch it, but I CAN'T because of stupid Gema >.< Um, that means that the video could(!) use music without having their rights for it, something like that. It annoys me to death because more than half of the videos here I'm not able to watch because of this, it's ridiculous.

_ E _ A _ _ E / E _ ER _ / A _ TI _ _ / _ A _ _ E _ / RI _ _ LE _, / _ _ _ _ E _ _ E _ _ E _ / _ _ T _ / _ _ _ I _ _ _ / A _ _ / _ _ _ _ RE _ EE _.
uh oh, now i have to be really careful to not make any mistakes. =)

glad you liked it!

yeah, my sister had some friends that were like that, luckily she doesn't hang around them anymore. oh that sucks, more for not being able to watch Fringe videos than the link i gave you. trust me, you might think you want to watch it but you really don't. if you don't want to start having nightmares, it's probably for the best. and what you wanted to use was: "can't use music without having rights for it." we just call it copyright infringement here. not sure if there's a more specific name for it.

N please.
I don't think that I would notice when you make a mistake, except it's really obvious.

As I said, usually I can't watch any fanmade videos because of this. Sometimes I'm even not allowed to watch music videos that are uploaded on the official channels on youtube, for example from Evanescence. Isn't that weird, I mean they should own the rights for their own music?! Never understood that completely. But at least I'm able to watch the previews on the next Fringe episodes, although I don't understand much of them. That reminds me that I still have to watch the one for 4x07.

_ E _ A _ _ E / E _ ER _ / A _ TI _ N / _ A _ _ E _ / RI _ _ LE _, / _ _ N _ E _ _ EN _ E _ / _ _ T _ / _ _ _ I _ _ _ / AN _ / _ N _ _ RE _ EEN.
yeah, that's really weird. occassionally i also can't watch videos, there's usually some issue with 'embedding.' or sometimes the video will play but there's no sound because of copyright issues. sucks, but what can you do?

well, that's good, then you won't spoil the show for yourself. unless, of course you tend to come on here anyways after an episode has aired, then you probably do. speaking of which, today's the last one for 7 WEEKS!!!Ahh, i'm going to go crazy!!!! I really hope it doesn't end on a cliffhanger but i somehow doubt it. Well, at least i still have Dexter until mid way through December.

S please. i know the words up to the comma but no idea what the one after it is.
The episodes with subtitles are uploaded on mondays, so during the weekend I always have to be aware of spoilers, but that's not easy because everyone here is talking about the new episode then >.<

I have nothing to watch on TV for the rest of the year :( I'm just watching the final episode of Castle season 3. After that they will show Criminal Minds, what's also very cool, but it doesn't really have a storyline and that's a disadvantage. And on the other days there's only crap like The Borgias. All the good shows have already ended, except of Supernatural, but they show season 5 which I already know. My only chance to survive this is watching Game of Thrones online, so I really hope that it's good.

_ E _ A _ SE / E _ ER _ / A _ TI _ N / _ A _ SES / RI _ _ LES, / _ _ NSE _ _ EN _ ES / _ _ T _ / _ _ _ I _ _ S / AN _ / _ N _ _ RESEEN.
ooh, that was a good episode of Castle! did you see the twist coming?

yeah, i used to like shows like that but got tired of the stand alone episodes. i like to have mystery so i can try to figure out what's going to happen next. =)

hmm, personally i only liked SPN up until the end of the fifth season. i watched the 6th one but didn't like it very much and haven't watched this season at all. i dunno, i guess i just got really tired of the Angels and Demons storyline.

ooh, yeah, GoT is totally awesome!! Fair warning though. it's extremely graphic, both sexually and violently. be prepared for full frontal nudity and violence against horses (there's one scene in particular that is very brutal). to be fair, the first episode seems to have a lot more sex in it than the majority of the other episodes, so they aren't all like that. i don't know what you normally watch but this show is definitely not meant for prudish or squeamish people. that being said, it's really good. i'd say it's almost as good as the book, which is saying something since it's awesome!

and yeah it did: "Because every action causes ripples, consequences both obvious and unforseen." from Firefly.
I already knew it. But I didn't understand it anyways, everything is always so fast that I don't have time to think about it. Right now I'm a bit shocked because of the ending, I need the next season! They said they'll show it in 2012, great, now I know much more -.-

I only like those case-of-the-week-shows for watching them while I'm doing something else, I don't really listen to them. But I don't like all of them, for example NCIS. I have no idea why it's so popular everywhere.

I think I'll watch season 6 anyways, because even if it's not as good as the previous seasons it will still be better than most other shows. But I can imagine that it lost some quality in comparison to the epic finale of season 5.

Ususally I'm not really a fan of that. It's one of the reasons why I don't like shows like The Borgias or The Tudors. But it always depends on whether the rest of the show is worth watching or not. So I'll simply try it.

That's right :)
well, i think once you calm down a bit you'll be able to figure out what happens next. =) or i could just tell you.

yeah, i really dislike NCIS, especially the version with the weird short lady. she's really creepy.

see the problem is that Eric Kripke designed the show to run for 5 years. it was supposed to end with Dean living and Sam dieing. i think it's fairly obvious that the last 5 seconds were added on after Kripke left the show. so from there on out, it's someone else writing the storylines for the show and i just didn't like them very much. though there were a few really good episodes. but all in all it's probably still worth watching. to tell the truth i was never the biggest fan of the show so that should be noted. if you really like it you'll probably have no problem with the 6th season.

yay!!
No, please, spoilers are evil! The only important thing to know is that there is another season, what means that Beckett can't be dead, but that was obvious anyways. I mean, how could this show work without her?

Wow, you're the first person who agrees with me. Really everyone seems to love it, I just don't understand why.

I read something about that. And yes, that last scene somehow ruined the episode, because it was so different and didn't really fit to the rest. It was quiet obvious that they only added it so that they could continue the show. I hope that the real end of the show will be at least as good as the original one, but I don't believe that's going to happen, especially not when they changed the writer.

Next quote from you! :D
hehe, i was going to say how it was obvious that Beckett had to live in my previous post but wasn't sure if you'd count that as a spoiler so i didn't. i could tell you my theory of what happened. i won't tell you if i was right or not. it's your choice though. =)

yeah, my mom loves it too and i don't get it at all. it's just boring. then again, i probably hate Law and Order even more. it's like the reality shows, it baffles me why anyone wants to watch them but they last for ten or more years while the good shows get cancelled.

i think a lot of fan girls for SPN want and expect the show to end with the brothers driving off into the sunset. i'm sorry but that's just totally unrealistic. like have they watched the show or not? that would be like Dexter getting away with all his crimes and continuing to kill people at the end of the series.

_ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _,/ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
Okay then tell me your theory :)

My brother likes it too and he always sais I'm stupid because I hate it xD But he has a bad taste anyways, so I don't care.
I've never seen Law and Order, but it already sounds boring. And you're so right, while shows like CSI have more than 10 seasons, the good ones always have to fight for every new season or even get cancelled. It's so unfair.

Many SPN fan girls are just fans of it because of the actors, they're not very interested in the storyline I guess.
I once watched a few episodes of Dexter, but I didn't like it because they used the same voice for him as they used for Peter in Fringe and that's totally disturbing, really, I can't watch it xD

I please.
my theory was, what if Beckett faked her own death? they were in a public location so there'd be lots of witnesses. no one would suspect it because they were at a funeral and she couldn't even risk telling Castle about it because she didn't want to give anything away beforehand. The person she hired to shoot her still had to use real bullets because they had to make it look real. she just made sure that she was shot somewhere non-vital. What would be the purpose of all this you're probably wondering? well, so Beckett would be able to go under the radar, searching for the evil mastermind guy without worring about them trying to kill her or her loved ones and finally putting an end to the conspiracy surrounding her mother's murder. pretty epic theory right? =)

yeah, i know. it's annoying that the majority of SPN fans are like that. oh wow, that's really creepy! and too bad because the show is pretty awesome, well not the 3rd season but the other 5 have been. Michael C. Hall can have a pretty creepy voice too, though i suppose that's the point.

I _/ _ _ I _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ I/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ I _ _ _ _ _ _,/ I/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ _ I _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ I _ I _ _ _ _/ _ _ _ I _ _ _.
Not bad! But wouldn't that change the complete show? Most of the time it was only Castle and Beckett solving cases, but if your theory was right this wouldn't be possible anymore.

It's totally creepy! But Dexter is not the only show that uses this voice too, there are many others, for example this guy in Grey's Anatomy, I think his name is Alex or something. I hate that.

And now I'll play AC Revelations. :D

T please.
well, yeah. but it wouldn't be a permanent situation, just a couple of episodes where you see what Beckett's up to and what Castle's doing. which wouldn't be much since he'd be depressed that she died. so you can make your own mind up about how likely my scenario would be. Like if the network would actually have the balls to do this.

umm, did you just admit to watching Grey's Anatomy? Seriously?

you lucky bum. =) have you beaten it once yet? are you owning all the noobs in multiplayer mode?

I _/ T _ I _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ I/ _ _ _ _/ _ _ T _/ _ _ I _ _ _ _ _ _,/ I/ _ _ _ T/ _ _ _/ T _/ _ _ _ _ I _ _ _/ _ _/ _ _ _ I _ I _ _ _ _/ _ _ TI _ _ _.
I'm convinced that this is not going to happen, but I like the idea. ;)

No, not really. There was a time when they showed Grey's Anatomy before something else I was watching, can't remember what it was. So I sometimes watched a bit of it and recognized the voice. Maybe my taste is not the best, but it's definitely not bad enough for Grey's Anatomy :D

I haven't played the new multiplayer yet, I'm too busy with killing those stupid templars. The noobs have to wait until I finished the story.

E next.
don't be so sure. ;)

oh, you don't have anything to worry about. I'm the one who should be embarrassed. i used to watch it for the first couple of seasons before my taste finally got better. or did it? afterall, i read the Twilight books. maybe it's only the last couple of years that my taste is finally good. =) Fringe helped me see the light to expose most other shows for the crap that they truly are. =)

but stupid templars should be easy to kill. xD

I _/ T _ I _/ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _ _/ I/ _ _ _ E/ _ _ T _/ _ _ I _ E _ _ E _,/ I/ _ _ _ T/ _ _ _/ T _/ _ _ _ _ I _ E _/ _ E/ _ _ _ I _ I _ _ _ _/ _ ETI _ E _.
Really? I never managed to watch a full episode of it, because it's really so boring that I fall asleep after 10 minutes. Even NCIS is more interesting than that. No, wait, that's not true. Let's just say both are equally boring :D
Now that you mention the Twilight books again: link

Of course they are easy to kill, but they always come back! The Borgia towers from Brotherhood also appear in Revelations, but they are called templar towers now. And once you conquered them the templars want them back and then you have to play a stupid minigame which workes like tower defense. I don't like it >.<

"If this works and I save both universes, I want you to consider me officially retired" from 6:02 am est.
umm, i don't know. maybe the first couple of seasons were more interesting than what you saw? ahh, i feel so ashamed now (cries in a corner). btw, i'm just joking. we're all allowed to make mistakes. =) honestly, i think the reason i watched it was because they were always making out so much, not for the storylines. xD

OMG! best thing ever!

i can't believe you don't like something in an AC game! blasphemy! =)

what the hell? i'm gonna have to find ones with really weird words in them so that you can't figure them out anymore. =) you have been warned.
Okay the only scene I remember is where someone got shot, because for some reason I had to laugh about it. I know, I'm evil ;D

There are also a few more things that annoy me a bit, for example a mission where it seems to be totally impossible to reach 100% synchro, I have no idea how this should work. But the new hook blade is awesome!

Okay, now I'm afraid Oo
Here's the next one:
_ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _, / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _'_ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
hmm, the sad thing about that is that they've had more than one person shot so far in the show. i know this because i saw it in previews during commercial breaks. i think there was also one where a bomb blows up or something. i mean come on! even House never resorted to something so stupid. though he was shot in an episode as well. xD

i have faith that you'll figure it out. it just might take you hours of extra play. though i'm sure you won't complain too much. if all else fails, just get your brother to do it. ;)

you better be! mwahahahahaha!!

A please.
All these hospital shows are such a fail. Except of Scrubs, that's actually cool. But I used to like it much more, because they show 4 episodes of it every day, and after a while you really don't want to see it anymore. Same with HIMYM, when you watch an episode for the first time it's sometimes really funny, but if you watch it more than once it's just annoying.

My brother also doesn't understand it, that's the problem xD But sooner or later I'll buy the official book, which also contains tips for how to reach full synchro. It's really cool and not very expensive, I already own the one from Brotherhood, although I never really needed it.

_ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _ _ / A _ A _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _, / _ _ / _ _ A _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ A _ _'_ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
yeah Scrubs was probably the funniest comedy i had ever seen. rather than annoying, i found it boring after awhile. i own the first 4 seasons and i've watched the first two so many times that i can almost recite the episodes word for word. at least i could at one point, i haven't watched it in awhile so i'm likely rusty. xD but yeah, i was even more obsessed with Scrubs than i currently am with Fringe. i just thought it was the greatest thing ever. (until the 7th and 8th seasons happened) and i don't even include the 9th one as part of the series. but HIMYM is definitely annoying after more than one watch and i would argue during the first watch. =)
Modern Family's often really funny and rarely annoying. you should give it a try.

give me an N
I never thought that one could be so obsessed with Scrubs xD Okay it's one of the best comedy shows I know, but I could never watch more than maybe 2 episodes a day. But I never liked comedy that much, there are only very few exceptions.
And yeah the 9th season was really not necessary. It wasn't Scrubs anymore, too many new characters. I never understood why they changed it so radically.

Hmm, as I said I don't really like comedy shows, and I just found out that Modern familiy was never translated to german so I would have to watch it with subtitles. And I believe you know how much I like that? :D

_ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ N / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ N / _ N _ / _ A _ _ _ / A _ A _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ A _ _, / _ _ / _ _ A _ _ / _ N _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ A _ _'_ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
oh i've probably watched an entire season within 2 days. xD told you i was obsessed. they changed it so much because the original actors didn't want to do the show anymore and the network still did because they are greedy bastards who don't care about ruining shows as long as they make money. anyways, i never watched it, for me it ended with J.D.'s vision of how the future could be. =)

but this is a different kind of comedy show, a lot of the humour is subtle so that you have to pay attention to understand why it's funny. which would probably translate badly so it's probably best to stay away. =(

M please.
Well I watched that season, and you didn't really miss anything. It has some funny moments, but I can't remember that it had something like a storyline. The finale from season 8 would have been a much better ending for the show, but as you said, the networks don't care about if and how a show ends, that's why they never ever find the right moment for an ending. Scrubs and Lost for example were an air too long, while Pushing Daisies or Legend of the Seeker were cancelled too early.

That sounds like I should definitely not watch it. But thanks for the suggestion anyways :)

_ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / M _ / _ _ _ N / _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ A _ / _ _ M _ _ _ M _ _ / _ _ _ N / _ N _ / _ A _ _ _ / A _ A _ / _ _ _ M / _ _ _ / _ A _ _, / _ _ / _ _ A _ _ / _ N _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ A _ _'_ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.
yeah Pushing Daisies was awesome. i wish they had had at least a tv movie so that they could have ended it properly instead of the rushed ending that we did get. never heard of Legend of the Seeker. what's it about?

W next.