Fringe Momentum Deferred

Councilman posted on Oct 11, 2009 at 04:02AM
We knew it was coming but I didn't expect Olivia to have to kill Charlie so soon. He must have gotten a part on another show or lost his contract or something. I always thought of him as a regular almost main character. Oh well they set us for the next go around with almost Omega Man. The symbol on the frozen is very close to the Greek Greek alphabet symbol for Ω only slightly off.
Now we get to try to figure the out what the coming final storm is. The thing is the educated will know that Alpha and Omega represent the beginning and the end. Couple the this with final storm and that means the end is near.
Your thoughts?
 We knew it was coming but I didn't expect Olivia to have to kill Charlie so soon. He must have gotten
last edited on Oct 11, 2009 at 04:21AM

Fringe 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rosie77 said…
cool
wow that is great, i can't wait to see whats gonna happen now that the shapeshifters have the gatekeeper(man who is he?)and why is charlie not the real charlie but the one from the altetnate world. man, i love this show. hmm....i wonder if charlie knows hes not really himself....wait does that sound dumb? oh well
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas courtney7488 said…
wink
rosie77, the real Charlie is dead- he was killed by the shapeshifter in the first episode of the season. The Charlie we have been seeing is actually the shapeshifter who killed the real Charlie; therefore, Charlie does not know he is not himself because he is dead... does this make any sense? lol

Who was that guy at the end? He looks familiar, but I can't figure out who he is!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Councilman said…
smirk
courtney7488, I don't know why I didn't think of this before but rosie77 kind of caused me to think about it. We saw Charlie's body being wheeled over to the furnace to be burned up that is true, but we are dealing with a second parallel dimension where we see the World Trade Center Towers still standing meaning there are differences in the dimensions but it also means there are things and even people that may be the same with only slight variations as well,meaning there may be another Charlie out there who could come take the place of the dead one. If so would hais wife notice the differenrce? Little things like his breath could be slightly changed.
Something to think about.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas courtney7488 said…
Good point, Councilman; the alternate Charlie could very well cross universes. Didn't William Bell say that it is easier to travel from the alternate universe to the original? I just assumed that rosie77 was not referring to an alternate Charlie, just the one the shapeshifter killed and took the form of.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Councilman said…
As I read her post again I'm not really sure what she meant.
I believe Mr. Bell said some people don't make the trip well and I assume he meant in either direction.
Something else I have been overlooking is Olivia's hidden powers that are yet to be revealed. I some how can't remember what all Mr. Bell and Walter trying to do with the kids they drugged up.
Nice try Hill.
Oh yea the frozen head guy! Could he be the Observer bald guy that kept turning up watching everyone?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 As I read her post again I'm not really sure what she meant. I believe Mr. kampanilya sinabi some people don