puno kansa alkimiko Amestris' Destruction (Rp of the Original 2003 anime)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 27, 2014 at 04:42AM
Alchemy: the ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy. This act is known as "Transmutation" and its sequence is usually described as:

Comprehension - Understanding the inherent structure and properties of the atomic or molecular makeup of a particular material to be transmuted, including the flow and balance of potential and kinetic energy within.
Deconstruction - Using energy to break down the physical structure of the identified material into a more malleable state so as to be easily reshaped into a new form.
Reconstruction - Continuing the flow of energy so as to reform the material into a new shape.
The proper application of this craft requires not only a full understanding of chemistry and ancient alchemical theory, but also a sort of natural talent towards recognizing and manipulating the physical objects with energy, which require uncommon levels of intelligence and aptitude. Those remarkable individuals capable of studying and practicing alchemy are known as "Alchemists".

There are many paths by which alchemists can transmute the various substances of the world, with some alchemists being said to transmute by way of the Four Classical Elements (Water, Earth, Fire and Air) and some by way of the Three Essential Principles (salt, sulfur and mercury), but the basic tenet at the very foundation of all alchemy is that of Equivalent Exchange.

Equivalent Exchange:

The mystical practice of alchemy to create objects out of raw matter or turn one object into another is widely believed to be capable of anything - indeed alchemy is often viewed as magical or miraculous by those unfamiliar with the craft - but it is a science and as such is subject to certain laws and limitations, all of which fall under the concept of Equivalent Exchange: "In order to obtain or create something, something of equal value must be lost or destroyed."
In standard practice, Equivalent Exchange is separated into two parts:

The Law of Conservation of Mass-

which states that energy and matter can neither be created from nothing nor destroyed to the point of elemental nonexistence. In other words, to create an object weighing one kilogram, at least one kilogram of material is necessary and destroying an object weighing one kilogram would reduce it to a set of parts, the sum of which would weigh one kilogram.

The Law of Natural Providence-

which states that an object or material made of a particular substance or element can only be transmuted into another object with the same basic makeup and properties of that initial material. In other words, an object or material made mostly of water can only be transmuted into another object with the attributes of water.

Rebound

Since the alchemical forces being manipulated are not human in origin, but of the world as a whole, the consequences for attempting to bypass the Law of Equivalent Exchange in transmutation are not merely failure and cessation. When too much is attempted out of too little, what occurs is called a Rebound, in which the alchemical forces that are thrown out of balance on either side of the equation fluctuate wildly of their own accord in order to stabilize themselves - taking or giving more than was intended in often unpredictable and catastrophic ways such as accidental mutation, serious injury or death.

Transmutation Circle

In order to begin an alchemical transmutation, a symbol called a Transmutation Circle is necessary. A Transmutation Circle can either be drawn on the spot when a transmutation is necessary (in chalk, pencil, ink, paint, blood or even traced in dirt) or permanently etched or inscribed beforehand, but without it, transmutation is generally impossible.

Human Transmutation

Unfortunately, these experiments have given birth to a dark and sinister side of alchemy. Whether out of despair, malice or inquisitive hubris, several alchemists have been known to attempt the application of transmutation to human bodies and souls, in essence, playing god with human lives. But, just as the Law of Equivalent Exchange applies to the transmutation of non-living matter, devastating rebounds can occur in Human Transmutation because human lives and souls are priceless according to the flow of the world.

Races

Human- the dominant beings on the planet Earth and comprise most of its animal population. In addition to being the only life forms capable of using tools and skills in an advanced manner, they are also the only known species on Earth capable of performing alchemy.

Ishvalan- Refers to the indigenous people of the nation called Ishval, which would come to be a region in the southeastern area of greater Amestris. The Ishvalans are an ethno-religious group identified by their ethnicity but unified by common religious beliefs. Although they are usually characterized by brown skin and white or silver hair, Ishvalan people are most definitively distinguished by their red eyes, which persist as a dominant genetic trait regardless of whether or not Ishvalans marry outside of their ethnicity. They are the only race capable of wielding the Transmutation Array.

- A Transmutation Array is similar to a transmutation circle in that it is used to circulate the energy used in a transmutation. However, unlike a transmutation circle, the runes are not confined to the circumference of the circle and may use the circle only as a small aspect of their function. In some instances, a transmutation array may not even be a circle at all, using different concepts to bring about the circulation or release of the energies involved. Transmutation arrays are often found as full body tattoos on alchemists due to the shape of the human body. It is also possible that the non-cyclical nature of transmutation arrays amplifies the 'destruction' stage of alchemy

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Race:
Occupation: (If alchemist choose your position: soldier, researcher, trainee, or freelancer.)
Weapon: (If alchemy and it's specialized choose it's field or else it will be generic even if specialized when you first began no matter your position in the alchemic world you will be a novice.)
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will suffice.)
 Alchemy: the ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter sa pamamagitan ng using

puno kansa alkimiko 412 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 412

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Aigomiko said…
*As the spike rose and struck the beast it broke on impact seeing that it was still fairly new to Ketsu, but it did manage to through the Chimera back 7 feet. Karen then took out the cloth with the circle drawn on it then pressed her hands on the ground causing four slabs of earth to block in the chimera they we 6 feet tall and 5 feet wide. Karen the began to breathe a bit heavier than normal.*

Karen: Earth alchemy is very difficult for me since I specialize in wind...

*As she spoke small cracks began to form in the walls.*

Saber: What do we do?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheAdventGhost said…
Ketsu: We've got to get the stone, somehow......
Karen: Obviously, but how do you plan on doing that?
Ketsu: Well, we took care of his little pet, so getting to him and the stone shouldn't be as much of a problem now.
Karen: Then we better hurry because those walls won't last for long.
Ketsu: Got it, *he'd begin to head toward Cornello*
*Cornello then grabbed the parrot on his should and sparks begin to fly. He then threw it towards Ketsu it then grew 15x larger and began flying towards Ketsu with it's razor sharp talons ready.*

last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 *Cornello then grabbed the loro on his should and sparks begin to fly. He then threw it towards Ket
Ketsu: You're not getting in my way!!!! *He'd slam his hand down which made streams of electricity travel through the floor*
*As they traveled through the ground the chimera then grasped Ketsu by the torso and he began to feel the warm sensation of blood traveling across his entire body. When he looked down he saw that the bird's talons had latched onto while he focused on Cornello.*

Karen: Ketsu!

*She began to run towards him then realized she didn't have her gloves so she couldn't use any of her wind alchemy.*

Saber: Dammit!

*She'd then run towards the chimera and pulled out a pistol and began to fire into the bird chimera the beast then released Ketsu and fell onto the floor and began squawking loudly. Soon the earth walls began to form larger cracks and the rocks began to crumble.*
Ketsu: Heh, thanks for that. *He'd continue to head for Cornello with the electricity in his hand*
*Cornello then touched the wall and formed a gun with multiple barrels and began firing multiple deadly shots in succession.*

Karen: Look out!

*She then used the cloth to form a wall of rock in front of Ketsu to protect him from the gunfire. Soon multiple footsteps could be heard approaching the room.*
Ketsu: Damn... That was close... Thanks for that.
Karen: No problem.

Saber: Something's approaching! We have to escape!
Ketsu: Damn, guess we'll have to hold off the hunt for the stone...
Saber: But where do we go there's no way out!
Ketsu: Anyone wanna vote on just busting through?
Karen: I have no problem with that. We better hurry!

*As they plotted multiple armed guards burst through the door and looked at what was happening.*
Ketsu: *He'd attempt to use his alchemy to bust through the walls*
*The wall then burst with bright sparks and smoke and as it cleared a hallway could be seen being formed.*

Karen: Move out!
*Karen then began to run and Saber ran to Ketsu's side and assisted him up and they both began to run. Cornello and his guards then fired rapidly at the trio Karen used her cloth to form a stone wall to emerge behind them blocking the artillery. She then began to close the path behind them every few steps. Karen was now gasping for air and she collapsed on the floor. As this happened Ketsu's hallway stopped being formed and he would have to activate it gain if he wanted to continue in that direction.*
Ketsu: Ah, damn! Karen!!! I can't leave her there!
Saber: Of course not...But I don't think we'll make it far if I have to carry both of you...what should we do?
Ketsu: ........ Get her...... I'll catch up with ya.
Saber: Are you sure?
Ketsu: Don't worry about me..... I care more for her safety...... I'll catch up to you soon.
Saber: ...got it.
*she'd put Ketsu down and then lifeted Karen.*
Now I know this might be much, but can you make me a path to a corridor with alchemy?
Ketsu: *He'd attempt to use his alchemy to make a continued path*
*It then opened into a dining room and Saber began to run while Ketsu fell to his knee from exhaustion.*
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Ketsu: ..... Don't worry, I will catch up to you......
*As he rested slightly and Saber was out of sight he began to hear multiple footsteps coming his way.*
Ketsu: Damn it...... I've got to try and catch up now, *With the strength he had, he began to move*
*He jogged into the dining room and saw that Conello's guards were on his left.*
Ketsu: Ah, damn!
*They raised their rifles and one let out a loud order.*
???:: Stop right there or we fire!
Ketsu: *He'd stop as requested* [Damn it....]
*Cornello then walked from behind a pillar.*
Cornello: So tell me. Are you really with the military like your associate said?
Ketsu: State Alchemist, Ketsu Valor. And if you really were to kill me.... Then you'll declare war against the government.... Doing such thing would be plain stupid on your behalf.
Cornello:...I see
Fine! Men Take him to the dungeon!
Ketsu: Alright,,,,, *He'd put his arms out to be taken*
*They'd then tie up Ketsu and dragged him to a secluded cell where he was left to rot. Within hours he begins to hear strange noises by his window which is barred up.*
Ketsu: Hm? What's that?
*Within he heard 2 familiar voices*
???: We can't just bust him out they're know and will come searching for us.

???: Well what do we do we just can't leave him? Alchemy would cause too much light and sound.
Ketsu: Heh.... If I would've thought..... I'd be thinking I'm hearing my friends....... Am I hallucinating? I may be going crazy...
Karen: Shhhh we're gonna get you out of here as soon as we think of something.

Saber: Even if we do get him out how will we bring Cornello down? I mean these people are wrapped around his little finger.
Ketsu: Because he wants to overthrow the Amestrian government.... He wants to rule the country.
Saber: So how do we stop him?
Ketsu: Not only do we defeat him, but we'll have to wait out for his Alchemic rebound. He's probably used the stone so much that who knows what'll happen to him.
Saber: But I thought the philosopher's stone had no limitations?

Karen: True...but every reaction uses energy no matter how powerful it is..It has to have a limit. Reviving the dead surely has to take a toll if he did bring Rose's Boyfriend back it shouldn't take long.
Ketsu: And there's another thing..... Now..... Bear with me on this...... But I don't think that's the legitimate stone..... It has the power and properties of the actual..... But it could be a forged imitation....
Saber: What gives you that thought Ketsu?
Ketsu: It's merely a feeling.... I did get a good look at it..... The stone's nearly broken..... Using it a few more times means the alchemy he has will break..... Then he'll be rebounded..... He could die or be seriously injured. It'll be what he gets for trying to play god. Try and play God, you'll be hit with consequences, as the world only has 1.