puno kansa alkimiko Amestris' Destruction (Rp of the Original 2003 anime)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 27, 2014 at 04:42AM
Alchemy: the ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy. This act is known as "Transmutation" and its sequence is usually described as:

Comprehension - Understanding the inherent structure and properties of the atomic or molecular makeup of a particular material to be transmuted, including the flow and balance of potential and kinetic energy within.
Deconstruction - Using energy to break down the physical structure of the identified material into a more malleable state so as to be easily reshaped into a new form.
Reconstruction - Continuing the flow of energy so as to reform the material into a new shape.
The proper application of this craft requires not only a full understanding of chemistry and ancient alchemical theory, but also a sort of natural talent towards recognizing and manipulating the physical objects with energy, which require uncommon levels of intelligence and aptitude. Those remarkable individuals capable of studying and practicing alchemy are known as "Alchemists".

There are many paths by which alchemists can transmute the various substances of the world, with some alchemists being said to transmute by way of the Four Classical Elements (Water, Earth, Fire and Air) and some by way of the Three Essential Principles (salt, sulfur and mercury), but the basic tenet at the very foundation of all alchemy is that of Equivalent Exchange.

Equivalent Exchange:

The mystical practice of alchemy to create objects out of raw matter or turn one object into another is widely believed to be capable of anything - indeed alchemy is often viewed as magical or miraculous by those unfamiliar with the craft - but it is a science and as such is subject to certain laws and limitations, all of which fall under the concept of Equivalent Exchange: "In order to obtain or create something, something of equal value must be lost or destroyed."
In standard practice, Equivalent Exchange is separated into two parts:

The Law of Conservation of Mass-

which states that energy and matter can neither be created from nothing nor destroyed to the point of elemental nonexistence. In other words, to create an object weighing one kilogram, at least one kilogram of material is necessary and destroying an object weighing one kilogram would reduce it to a set of parts, the sum of which would weigh one kilogram.

The Law of Natural Providence-

which states that an object or material made of a particular substance or element can only be transmuted into another object with the same basic makeup and properties of that initial material. In other words, an object or material made mostly of water can only be transmuted into another object with the attributes of water.

Rebound

Since the alchemical forces being manipulated are not human in origin, but of the world as a whole, the consequences for attempting to bypass the Law of Equivalent Exchange in transmutation are not merely failure and cessation. When too much is attempted out of too little, what occurs is called a Rebound, in which the alchemical forces that are thrown out of balance on either side of the equation fluctuate wildly of their own accord in order to stabilize themselves - taking or giving more than was intended in often unpredictable and catastrophic ways such as accidental mutation, serious injury or death.

Transmutation Circle

In order to begin an alchemical transmutation, a symbol called a Transmutation Circle is necessary. A Transmutation Circle can either be drawn on the spot when a transmutation is necessary (in chalk, pencil, ink, paint, blood or even traced in dirt) or permanently etched or inscribed beforehand, but without it, transmutation is generally impossible.

Human Transmutation

Unfortunately, these experiments have given birth to a dark and sinister side of alchemy. Whether out of despair, malice or inquisitive hubris, several alchemists have been known to attempt the application of transmutation to human bodies and souls, in essence, playing god with human lives. But, just as the Law of Equivalent Exchange applies to the transmutation of non-living matter, devastating rebounds can occur in Human Transmutation because human lives and souls are priceless according to the flow of the world.

Races

Human- the dominant beings on the planet Earth and comprise most of its animal population. In addition to being the only life forms capable of using tools and skills in an advanced manner, they are also the only known species on Earth capable of performing alchemy.

Ishvalan- Refers to the indigenous people of the nation called Ishval, which would come to be a region in the southeastern area of greater Amestris. The Ishvalans are an ethno-religious group identified by their ethnicity but unified by common religious beliefs. Although they are usually characterized by brown skin and white or silver hair, Ishvalan people are most definitively distinguished by their red eyes, which persist as a dominant genetic trait regardless of whether or not Ishvalans marry outside of their ethnicity. They are the only race capable of wielding the Transmutation Array.

- A Transmutation Array is similar to a transmutation circle in that it is used to circulate the energy used in a transmutation. However, unlike a transmutation circle, the runes are not confined to the circumference of the circle and may use the circle only as a small aspect of their function. In some instances, a transmutation array may not even be a circle at all, using different concepts to bring about the circulation or release of the energies involved. Transmutation arrays are often found as full body tattoos on alchemists due to the shape of the human body. It is also possible that the non-cyclical nature of transmutation arrays amplifies the 'destruction' stage of alchemy

[Character Sheet]

Name:
Race:
Occupation: (If alchemist choose your position: soldier, researcher, trainee, or freelancer.)
Weapon: (If alchemy and it's specialized choose it's field or else it will be generic even if specialized when you first began no matter your position in the alchemic world you will be a novice.)
Bio:
Appearance: (A picture will suffice.)
 Alchemy: the ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter sa pamamagitan ng using

puno kansa alkimiko 412 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 412

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Aigomiko said…
Karen: Ketsu what now!?!
*As he turned he saw the guards chasing down his comrades Saber shooting trying to keep them at bay while Karen made wall after wall quickly getting tired as they approached in larger numbers.*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheAdventGhost said…
Ketsu: Son of a... The military's after Saber..... Karen's expended too much energy....
Cornello: Now!
*The large stone statue then began to move towards Ketsu.*
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Ketsu: And I have big stone statue after me..... Damn it, what do I do?
*It continued to get closer when a blood covered Rose ran out of the Cathedral.*

Rose: Tha...that thing wasn't Kain..

Cornello: So you removed the sheet?
Ketsu: [So it failed after all?] So.... Even with the stone, you still failed to bring back a dead person. You'll never be able to do it, Red Stone or not.
Rose: He..didn't even attempt..he simply made a bird monster that mimicked his voice..
*She then fell to the ground and began to sob.*

Cornello: Even with the stone I know my place fool! I serve our Leto, but I do not try to take his place!
Ketsu: No, you don't know your place. You don't know anything. You've got a stone that bypasses alchemy's laws..... Although..... I bet you didn't count on me knowing one thing......
Cornello: And what is that?
*The statue slowly began to move towards Ketsu again.*
Ketsu: The stone is not the actual Philosopher's stone. It's a fake!
Cornello: Fool! This is the real thing! Leto has blessed me with the all powerful stone to bless these people!

*The civilians could be seen praying and whispering to one another.*
Ketsu: Keep believing that, you're the deluded fool here Cornello.
*He angrily tightened his hand then the statue began to twirl it's enormous staff and slammed it down towards Ketsu.
Ketsu: *He dodged the staff* [The movement on this is slow because it being so big. So dodging won't be a problem at all.]
*As he evaded it and the staff made contact with the ground it caused an explosion that tossed him down the stairs of the alter to the hard stone street.*
Ketsu: A staff that can practically create shockwaves.... Not bad.
*As the statue lifted it's staff once again Cornello winced in pain and the stone chipped slightly.*
Ketsu: Everything alright Cornello?! Seems like you're going through a rebound!
Cornello: Silence fool! You know nothing of the power of god.
*He began to panic and the statue stopped moving while the gossiping of the towns people could be heard and it began to get louder.*

Guards take them out now!
Ketsu: Power of god, yeah right! Your power is flawed Cornello!
*The Guards then began to restrain both Karen and Saber. Karen because she was exhausted and Saber because she wasn't trying to truly injure anyone.*

Cornello: hehehe looks like the jig is up state alchemist!
Ketsu: Yours is too, once the guards learn that their so called Father Cornello's power is all a fake, then what?! But, in the meanwhile, *He grabbed a pole and transmuted it into a metal spear* Hm, now that's something.
Cornello:...Ugh..Guards get him!

*A guard came at him from all directions.*
Ketsu: *Looking all around him* Hm, why use a 1 way spear.... When you could stream electricity in all directions! *He streamed his electricity in the directions of all the guards* Sorry, not being locked up again.
*The shock waves paralyzed the 4 men and brought them to their knees and the crow began to shout out for Cornelllo. He slowly walked down the stairs clenching his fist.*

Cornello: Just give up fool you can't win...
Ketsu: Of course I can, very soon, that stone will break. Very soon you'll experience a rebound. Go ahead, use more alchemy.
Cornello:...I don't have to prove anything to you!
You should be begging for your life!
Ketsu: Why exactly?
Cornello: Can't you see! With my power and these guards you will be executed soon enough.
*With these words being uttered the towns people's gossip became louder.*
Ketsu: Your power is going to rebound if you use it any further.
Cornello: I'll Show you!
*He slammed his palm on the ground causing multiple bright red spark to emit from the floor. As he did this the stone gained a large crack and a spark struck Cornello. He grabbed his arm as a giant stone fist was formed underneath Ketsu and grabbed him by his legs.*
Ketsu: My, there it is.... The Rebound...
Cornello: Fool that was nothing.
Look at you your trapped!
*He then began to slowly walk towards Ketsu as the guards backed away.*
Now you shall learn your place boy.
Ketsu: Try me, *electricity emerged in his hand*
Cornello: No matter how much you struggle or what alchemy you use you can't strike me! You're trapped by solid stone!
Ketsu: I may be trapped, but you're sooner to be hurt than me if you use alchemy.
Cornello: Then I won't use alchemy!
*He then stole a gun from a guard and pointed it at Ketsu's head.*
Any last words?
Ketsu: Yeah, free hands. *He took his free hands and transmuted the gun into something dull* That's alchemy at it's best, with no tricks.
*Cornello then used his alchemy to force the fist to tighten and in an instant a bright red color erupted from the gem and the ring shattered. His arm then began to morph into a misshapen tool. He then hid it within his coat and the civilians began to scream in horror. Cornello then ran into the Cathedral with his Guards going inside to close the doors.*
 *Cornello then used his alchemy to force the fist to tighten and in an instant a bright red color eru
Ketsu: Told you.... I told you it was bound to happen...
*The guards then raised their weaponry at the group as Karen slammed her hands on her circle one final time causing a large stone wall to separate the groups. She then collapsed on the dirt road exhausted from the large transmutation.*

Saber: Ketsu what now!?!
Ketsu: It'll be about time to take our leave. The Philosophers stone isn't here.
Saber: But what of Father Cornello?

*Karen would slowly bring herself to her knees.*
Ketsu: His hand has rebounded from using too much alchemy from the fake stone, he doesn't have what we're looking for. We should hurry and go.
Karen: We were looking for the stone?

Saber: I thought we were trying to find somewhere safe to stay?
*They'd look at one another as gun fire opened on the wall forming small cracks.*
We have to go!
Ketsu: I'm all for going!
*Saber would help Karen up and the 3 ran back to their hidden home, but as they approached the door was left slightly open.*
Saber:...this doesn't look good...

Karen: The couldn't have found out where we lived could they?
Ketsu: If they did..... They better not have harmed Irisviel and Illya.
*As they opened the door they entered the now blood stained rooms. Saber began to cry and ran throughout the house looking for her employer.*

Karen:...Oh no..
Ketsu: *His eyes began to change as they looked like they began to lose life* Those bastards........