Gay Rights Too much hate.

Hinata-Snow posted on Dec 30, 2010 at 09:19PM
I'm a straight teenage boy who almost committed suicide because everyone hated me because they thought I was gay. Things got better when they saw that I wasn't. this got me thinking, how do real gays being teased feel? I've been a LGBT supporter ever since. Who else has had this experience? Who else think it's wrong?

Gay Rights 15 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SilverPool said…
sick
Its very wrong.Very.Is there any reson they thought you where gay?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hinata-Snow said…
rainy
I'm an emotional, deep guy who loves to smile. Among jocks and gangsters it was rough.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Poseidon3 said…
sick
It's wrong, so wrong. Everybody says oh "he's gay or so and so" and you may or may not be gay and they tease you for it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ninja-Kitten said…
If you love to smile, you're a beautiful person :)
Thank you, Ninja-Kitten. I'm also noting the hyprocisy of that they treated me right once they saw I wasn't gay. Ugh.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Animeanimal said…
heart
I know what you went through and I dont think this will do much good, but I will apologize for their actions. I think that it is wrong and should be illegal to make fun of anyone for their differences. I got made fun of in school...alot, although not to the degree of this situation and not about the same thing, but bullying is bullying anyway you put it and should not be justified for any reason! And I thank God that you did not commit suicide and that you are Ok. Just remember who you are and be proud of that (gay or not) and remember the term "gay" is used for "stupid" and if they call you "gay" in the sense of homosexual then dont take it as an insult. Be proud to be acknowledged for, or in your case mistaken, for someone who chooses to be diifferent and defy the rules of the world to confess true love!
sunny
Thx for responding. I guess I'll keep defying the rules, but this time by defending LGBT people. Day of silence is April 15, if you want to participate. I know I will.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas angelface411 said…
mischievous
i dont think there is ENOUGH hate!!
angry
Arrgh! You again! You were harassing my friend LadyLilith! Get out of here!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LadyLilith said…
Thank you, Hinata-Snow. :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LadyLilith said…
I appreciate it.
big smile
Anytime! Hate should not be put up with.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DramaQueen1020 said…
tongue
Whoa, Animeanimal that was awesome! And Hinata-Snow, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. No-one, gay or not deserves that.
And angelface411, wtf is wrong with your head? Is it too far up your butt?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Heroine999 said…
big smile
Hinata-Show,I'm happy people aren't bothering you anymore.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mobiansrawesome said…
i will participate on april 15.