Greek Contact creators???

makifiki posted on Apr 13, 2010 at 06:46PM
Does anybody know how and where can I contact creators of the show, actors, or anybody that has a connection to them??? I have some ideas that i just have to get of my chest! It's mostly about what would we like to see in 4th season. Please help me! even if you think its a stupid idea...
Oh, and also, if you want, you can tell me what would you like to see in 4th season, so I can Include that to my ideas and send it all together :D. Thank you very much! :)

Greek 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CelestialDream said…
The actors are fairly easy to contact since most of them are on some type of social network site ie. Facebook, Myspace, ect. Not sure about the writers though. But I think they read the message boards on ABC Family's website but I don't think you can post ideas for the show there (weird rule). Best of luck though.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas makifiki said…
Thank you for helping! i did what you said about writing on board on ABC Family's web. And I also, sent a note on twitter. We'll see what will happen now.
Though I really think they should at least read about ideas their fans have. They could like some of them, and use them.
At the end of the day, we just want the show to be the best. Thats why we are called fans.