Grey's Anatomy Addisons Spin Off

Marisa-Rachael posted on May 06, 2007 at 11:15AM
OMG!!!! is it just me or does everyone else love it as much....and lots of hot new guys...i like alot :D i hope they air it whilst were waiting for season 4 of greys as ill go mad without any sort of greys anatomy haha!

Grey's Anatomy 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tinydancer said…
I liked it too - I wasnt sure cos I like Addison as part of Grey's but I really enjoyed her parts the other nite so I'm looking forward to it now! Thought it was a great episode in general, and the preview for the next one looks GREAT, cant wait!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cressida said…
Don't shoot me but I really didn't like it. Addison thinking that the elevator was talking to her was too Ally McBeal with the dancing baby for me.

Also, I really liked Grey's because a lot of the cast members were unknowns to me so it was easier to immediately connect with Izzie, George, Dr. Bailey, etc. With the spinoff, all I see is "guy from Wings", "Amy from Judging Amy", "Piz from Veronica Mars", "Francie from Alias", Taye Diggs - hell, even Sloan from Alias was in the episode! It was a perfect episode for playing "Six Degrees to..." - but it wasn't nearly a perfect enough episode to warrant a spinoff.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tinydancer said…
I have to say I didnt like the thing about the elevate either, that was too much. I've never watched any of those other shows so it was probably why I liked the other characters! The reviews I read havent been great though.... Will the spin off be picked up do you think?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oooohtone said…
I'm sure it will be picked up, with how well Grey's is doing and all the publicity already with the spin off. I agree with the talking elevator thing being a little bit out there. As far as the spin off in general, I think it will be good, but not as good as Grey's.. I just can't see that happening.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas merbelle007 said…
i personally didn't like it. maybe it was because it was mixed in with greys. i don't know, i'm still going to watch it. but i was just a little angered that they didn't separate the two. it was like ten minutes of addison and then two seconds of grey.
I agree that I didn't like that part. It was about 80% Addison and 20% Grey's. I understand they need to get a fanbase to start up Addison's show and give a good preview, but I did think that I was supposed to be watching GREY'S Anatomy.
"Regardless of the episode's reception, Grey's Anatomy's stellar ratings almost certainly guarantee that Private Practice will get the go-ahead. US broadcaster ABC will decide the fate of the spin-off on May 15."

6 days til we find out. I think it will get the go-ahead though, for sure.