Grey's Anatomy izzie's daughter

ashton2110 posted on Jun 25, 2007 at 03:26AM
i missed episode 20.
so is her daughter the one from the ferry.
cause im getting the feeling that it is.
shes blond around 10 i think.
she seems like it or does anyone knoe where i can watch episode 20.

Grey's Anatomy 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas happygolucky11 said…
no. she is not.

here's a summary of it.

A couple, the Kleins, approach Izzie and ask for her help. Their daughter has leukemia and needs a bone marrow transplant. She points them to the hematology department, but they explain that they're the adoptive parents of the daughter, Hannah, she gave up 11 years ago and they need her to be a donor. Izzie says, of course, she'll see if she's a match, and that she wants to meet Hannah. The Kleins agree, but say the choice is up to Hannah.

Before Izzie goes to meet Hannah, she has a good cry in the bathroom. Miranda overhears her and demands to know what's going on. Izzie tells her about Hannah and swears her to secrecy. Miranda goes with her to provide moral support, but the Kleins reluctantly tell her that Hannah is "too tired" to meet her right now. Izzie is crushed but agrees to go through with the bone marrow matching process. Miranda gets the other interns to cover for Izzie while she's getting the test done. George wants to know what's going on with Izzie but Miranda tells him it's none of his business.

Miranda hands off Izzie's specimens to Meredith and instructs her to hand carry them to the lab and to tell no one. George worms out Izzie's whereabouts from Meredith and goes to see what's wrong. Izzie tells him to leave but he refuses. With George there to hold her hand through the painful procedure, Miranda leaves. Afterward, Izzie is in too much pain to redress herself, so George helps her. She tells him the truth and he says he admires her for what she's doing. They walk by Hannah's room and he tells her she can sneak a peek, since Hannah can't see her. She's overwhelmed at seeing her daughter for the first time.