Grey's Anatomy Is Meredith gonna die ?!!!!!!!!!

tochha posted on Feb 18, 2007 at 01:36AM
I've just seen a new 16 episode and i don't know what will happen, cause i've seen a scene where Meredith is already dead and it's driving me crazy ,if somebody knows something please help!!

Grey's Anatomy 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas spiderweb12 said…
omg, ive finally found another person who as a) actually watched this ep and b) is wracked with suspense!! i dont know whats going to happen next, but they cant kill her, shes the main character.. or can they?? i suppose she could be a voice over like maryalice in desp housewives. i so cannot WAIT for the nxt ep!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas schatzi_16 said…
yeah k so i read that they're gonna revive meredith in the next episode, but that her mother is gonna die...

and the next episode is called "some kind of miracle" so they gotta save her!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tochha said…
Yeah I also heard that she said in interview that she signed contract for next two seasons of Greys Anatomy so it means that she won't die (I hope)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dcae77 said…
It has been said that a major character is going to die and they will not be brought back to life, Grey's Anatomy better not turn into Desperate Housewive's where the dead chick narrates; if Meredith dies and then ends up narrating like Mary Alice, that is just going to be pathetic.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bemyMCDREAMY said…
the major caharacter is Isiash Washington other wise known as burke
his contract ends this year and there cutting him off because of the incident with T.R Knight and Patrick dempsey
this is what is going around so idont know if its true
but meredith doesnt die at least i hop not
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lachick said…
I doubt they would kill off Meredith, although I sometimes wish they would. Does no one else thinks she's a bit too whiny? Anyway, they're not going to kill her off, but apparently Addison is probably going to leave the show since ABC looks like it's creating a spinoff show for her! link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tinydancer said…
I agree, she's way too whiny! I was only freaked out that she might be dying cos then that would pretty much finish the show, her being the main character and all.... But I was never that worried... Wouldnt like to see Addison leave, she's too good a character on Grey's, way better than whiny Meredith! :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Anu said…
theres now way the cankill of Meredith....or can they, cant wait
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas oooohtone said…
Obviously the episode is out now so we all know that they didn't kill her, but I know they wouldn't do that before because as The OC showed, killing off the very main character is a big no-no. After they killed off Marissa in The OC the ratings dramatically dropped because a lot of people stopped watching, and then the show got taken off the air.