Grey's Anatomy Best Quote(s) or From an Episode

bvale211 posted on Aug 25, 2010 at 01:12AM
I saw this on The Vampire Diaries spot and thought it was a good game to start here.

1. It's very simple. I say a name of an episode and you give me the best quote from that episode.
2. I would appreciate if you try to keep it to simple phrases rather than long speeches. Otherwise it will be hard to post them in the picks.
3. See if anybody else posted the quote you wanted.If you added repeated one,I will just skip you for this round! So please check before you submit.
5. After four or five days - as long as I have at least two answers - I'll make a pick that will last 5 days to be closed.
6. If there is a draw I'll make a pick with the options that will be opened for 3 days.
7. Of course it's only one entry per person and you can't vote for yourself!

8. The winner receives a prop(s) from me and maybe other users and his/ her name will be posted in the forum on the Winner's List. Have Fun! =)

Round 1 - A Hard Day's Night---> Derek (To Meredith) : I was drunk, vulnerable and good looking and you took advantage. (bvale211)

Round 2 - The First Cut Is The Deepest
last edited on Sep 04, 2010 at 12:33AM

Grey's Anatomy 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bvale211 said…
Round 1- Derek (To Meredith) : I was drunk, vulnerable and good looking and you took advantage.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ItComesToThis said…
big smile
Meredith: You're an attending. And I'm your intern. Stop looking at me like that!
Derek: Like what?
Meredith: Like you've seen me naked!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ItComesToThis said…
Or well...just "Like you've seen me naked!", but it kinda doesn't make sense without the previous 2 sentences
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HoltNLucy4Ever said…
MEREDITH: "Okay. I was the one who was drunk and you are not that good looking."
DEREK: "Maybe not today, but last night I was very good looking. I had on my red shirt, my good-looking shirt, and you took advantage."
MEREDITH: "I did not!"
DEREK: "Would you like to take advantage again, say Friday night?"

MEREDITH: "Did you let me scrub in for this operation because I slept with you?"
DEREK: "Yes. Just kidding."

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bvale211 said…
Thank you to everyone that voted for me, and as of now you can start putting up your quotes for round 2....

heres mine-

Burke: Anything you say in the next 30 seconds is free...starting right now.
Bailey: I think you’re cocky. Arrogant. Bossy and pushy. You also have a god complex and don’t think of anybody but your damn self.
Burke: But I—
Bailey: But what? I still have 22 seconds and I’m not done.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas