Haron region Poke'com Network

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 30, 2013 at 02:51AM
The poke'com network is for the discussion,creation,development,and improvement of the Haron pokemon Region with haron region Trainers.

Haron region 1068 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1068

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TAIKAMODO said…
I Here by Declare Haron poke'com Network,Open!
Man i'm too sleepy....when was the last time i actually went to bed anyway?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nidoqueen said…
ok start with making a form called the haron pokedex then make a map of said region feel free to use my "the corenth region" club as a ref to get you started alright and it doesn't hurt to have spot where people can post songs for the haron region radio to to play then work on a theam song.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Nojida said…
Well, we have already made the cities with the gyms and a Pokedex. Taikamodo is working on the Pokemon and now we're coming up with various forests and other places. We also have 3 other legendaries, the starting city and the final one. So I guess we have already started XP
Pipiqueen mentioned a need for a name,like diamond and pearl,black and white,etc....so when we think of one,i guess a theme song could be useful.I haven't done the artwork for any pokemon yet because i wanna get to 340 pokemon now,since i want this region to be big on it's own.Before we even add other region pokemon,with the pokecom and the colliseums,it would be an awesome region to start in.Also about those gyms,shouldn't we have a wind type gym?Since we're introducing a new type,we should have both a new eeveelution and a gym.
Let's completely make Haron first and then think of a name XP
Anyway, do you have someone helping you with the Pokemon cause dude it's impossible to come up with that many Pokemon all be yourself! Or... you were just working on them for years XP
Now for the new type... We could add Wind-type Gym or we could make an Elite Four having a Wind-type Pokemon party. You know, like he's/she's too strong to be a Gym leader so he/she desided to be an Elite Four. By the way, will the new type's design be all windy-like? Cause I was thinking of the new Eeveelution and it was blue and all...... windy-like XD

Random!
In London there are many rains so Haron shouldn't have a very nice weather most of the time! Go Randomness!! XD
No help it all!At least with creating them.

Pokedex count:225
Man...!
How many Pokemon are you gonna create anyway?!
No seriously I wanna see what you made XP
Will you draw their design too or just write down how they look like?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
i might just write it,since i can't draw!XP
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pipiqueen said…
sorry i was late! i never knew such a forum was made until now XP
anyways, i would have drawn pokemon on paper(i am not a bad artist if i get a reference)but computer's hard real hard!

so.......what is there to discuss about? windtypes? ok, i'll write tornadion's(or whatever the name is)appearance-
it looks like all other eeveelutions, but has a cloud like structure on it's neck ,which keeps on flowing like wind, and it's colour could be a very very light pink,more like peach(way lighter than espions)and its fur is allways gliding as if it is being flowing with wind..................................lol.­...­...­...­...­..
We'll think about the designs later. We could just read what taikamodo will write about their appearence and then try to draw them! :D
Anyway, the cloud-thingy on its neck sounds pretty cool, but why pink? Like what the couds look like when it's a sunset? We could also make it very light blue or blue-white....
How about silver for color?Also,it could keep the cloud neck thing,but not for the tail since we're not maikng poodles.The tail can be sot of a twisty thing.
it could be silver, cuz blue kinda represents water type..............................and tail twisty thing could be used.....it could have claws too.................as i said, should the fur flow always as being hit by wind?(because thats practically impossible!)
Now that I think about it, blue does remind water! Let's make it silver then ^^
About the fur, I don't know how we're gonna draw that XD It could flow when it uses the strongest Wind-type move or something...
By the way, what will the strongest Wind-type move be?
good point! how 'bout tornado wave? it could be like a big tornado like the name suggests..................
Or Maelstrom?I forgot the exact meaning,and i think it had something to do with wind,.Either way,it sounds cool.It could be like surf when it comes to size,but doesn't hurt teammates,and sort of just blow everything away and around.
i was just trying out new pokemons.......and i came up with this grass type,it could also be wind/grass type i guess,i have not got a suitable name yet................................it is sort of too big to be a normal pokemon,so i think it could be a minor legendary...................

i also came up with a fire/psychic type,will show it tomorrow maybe................
 i was just trying out new pokemons.......and i came up with this damo type,it could also be wind/gra
kay......here is fire /psychic one.....................it is a very simple design..................
 kay......here is apoy /psychic one.....................it is a very simple design..................
The first one looks ok but I have no idea about the other one! XD
Anyway, I'm now trying to make a simple design for Windeon (or whatever we're gonna call it XP) I'm still sketching... Why, my computer, why! XD
Nojida commented…
twisty tail thing... trying to think how i will disensyo it XP sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
ok! now let us think of um..........what's there left to think?
Well,we have a regional bird,starters,a new pokemon device,gyms,random cities,forests,a bunch of landmarks,plenty of pokemon,a new type,and some more stuff.Do we have an elite four?
Right! The Elite! I was thinking of maybe one of them could have a Wind-type Pokemon party! I have only thought that far, though XP
Like I said, just a scetch... No coloring... No shading... Just lines... Nothing special... Ahahahaa....... *punches computer*
 Like I said, just a scetch... No coloring... No shading... Just lines... Nothing special... Ahahahaa.
not too bad..................the elite 4.................
one could be aura- wind type- wears a long light blue jacket(like cynthia)with a cloudy neck,darkblue jeans and a grey top.......white flowing hair,blue eye and a hat-dark blue,with light -blue feathers- from, mermerial town...........
pipiqueen commented…
i changed melody to aura cuz aura resembles wind.................... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
I like it!
Let's see now. We have a Psychic, Fire, Water, Grass, Dark, Flying, Fighting and Ground-type Gym leader. So what's left is: Steel, Ghost, Fairy, Dragon, Poison, Normal, Rock, Ice, Bug and Electric-types.
I say we make a Steel-type team for the second Elite, A Fairy-type team for the third one and an Electric-type team for the fourth one.
The Champion could have Ice-types. Don't know why I just wanna fight someone that has Ice-types XP
kay here is the champion-
glacier - white hair which shoots up like ice, green eyes, wears a white winter jacket like coat (yeah something of that sort)white flowy jeans - carnation town

lindsay(fairy type)- pink hair tied braided to a side with a flower at the end,pink eyes,a very light pink top -full sleeve ,with a T-shirt type appearance,and violet flowing skirt.

i think one of the elite 4 could be flying type.....for a difference................
Don't we have a Gym leader for Flying-types?
By the way, you're pretty good at the appearence part! XD
pipiqueen commented…
thanks! i just mix up things.....i myself don't know how they'll look if you actually draw them.............XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
we do? then it's alright....................
kay the electric person could be
zap- yellow hair till shoulders, orange full sleeved shirt,red tie and a red pant ,sneakers like misty's

oh no!

i suddenly realised that i designed lindsay to be psychic trainer..............can we have a switch?
like the gym could be steel and the elite being psychic?
pipiqueen commented…
sa pamamagitan ng misty's i mean, a male version of the one...................and hair like paul's and trips.....only madami flowy and smooth............. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Wait. Zap is a female or a male?? I got totally confused there XP

We could but then we will have to change the name of the Gym leader.
Oh by the way, I made a quick sketch of Melody and she pretty turned out like Cinthia XP
pipiqueen commented…
oh! well !who cares?unless nintendo sees this and decides to make this the susunod region after kalos....................lol sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pipiqueen commented…
and zap's male............. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Nojida commented…
lol i don't think they will but oh well XP alright... Zap's supposed to be male... i'm gonna try making a sketch of him too later. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
please............i very much wand lindsay to be psychic....(i don't know why)

and then...............i again ran out of what we should think next...........................
Let's see... If we are going to make Lindsay a Psychic-type Elite then the Gym leader takes the Fairy-types. I say we make that one a female XP
Here's what I can think of:
Christine: Gym leader- Fairy-types. Blonde hair reaching her shoulders, a pink T-shirt with the Fairy symbol on it, a belt with the Fairy symbol on it also, a pair of short jeans, long pink shocks with red stripes and purple boots.

Olny if taikamodo agrees too, though XP
oh..............god! please don't get mad at me, bu lindsay was supposed to be fairy.......then i forgot that and then i thought she was psychic..................and i got all confused...............................and now i realised she is fairy and then...........*gasps for breath*
oh well.......let us continue with whatsoever we r on.................................
We totally messed things up, didn't we? XD
Oh well. I guess the Gym leader will still have Psychic-types. Now, for the fourth Elite... Steel-types? If yes, then I suggess we call him Aaron X3
pipiqueen commented…
i messed up the whole thing.................it's not your fault! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
kay aaron-

grey hair that looks like a curvy cone, black t shirt, silver jeans and wears a silver vest or belt..............big armour like thing on left hand

kay ............so again what's next?
lol the fourth Elite reminds of Star Wars XD
Let's not forget we have to come up with an evil organization! So the two main legendaries are supposed to be the Drak-type and Straiten? I'm gonna try and make my father teach me how to upload pictures from my camera to the computer X3
Anyway, since Straiten controls earth and the Dark-type controls the spirit world (?), then the team would want to capture them both and take over the world. Or their actions could have a deeper meaning, like, it could be just a small group of people that call theirselfs something and they want to save their friend who got stuck in the spirit world, as he was in the progress of capturing the legendary.
pipiqueen commented…
straiten is dark type...........other is rock/ice........... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Nojida commented…
wow really? I guess i missed it XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pipiqueen commented…
i think it's that way...........or we will have to chek the other forum................... sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
um............i think we could use both!.................they still should b bad people.....like they are trying to get thier friend back and then once he is safe catch hold of the legendaries and control the world..................
or we could just stick to one of it............

anyways what's the team called? team dark?lol................
Yeah makes more sense that way X3
I think the team's name shouldn't be based of neither of the legendaries, since they're aiming for both... I was thinking that Genesis is a good name for the team, if we don't decide to make this Haron's name XP
genesis? fine! well if taikomodo agrees that this could be the team's name..........it doesn't matter..............................
and if they r just looking for thier friend,it doesn't make them bad............so as i said earlier we could make them like betrayers ...you know like they make everyone believe that they just want thier friend,but once he is safe , they kidnap the legendaries..........................
Maybe their friend wanted to stop them from capturing the legendary, when he realized it was wrong, and then got stuck in the spirit world. Then they would pretend they want their friend back and once they reach him kidnap the legendary! Makes more sense to me that way X3
alright! and then thier friend joins the good people and tries to stop them!
now we have only discussed haron-eye(or was the name something else?) and marterior clock as attractions ........what else should we add?(or is this enough?)
Well, London has a lot bridges, so we should add some... We can have small ones that conect cities and a big one which leads to the castle. Maybe a minor legendary could live near the bridge ot something. Like in Black and White 2, Cresselia appears on a bridge that leads you to the final city after you beat the Pokemon League! That's my idea X3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BraveLion said…
Oooooooooh!How about a bridge where psychic types live?Like a lot of psychic types live,and they use an illusion move to make you think the bridge goes on forever!It leads to marterior city,but a different version.Like,before the clock tower problem is solved,the city appears deserted and is covered in a deep fog.
Now that's a good idea! X3
But maybe we should think of a reason they do those things... Like, they're mad at the people that live out of Marterior city and don't let them in...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BraveLion said…
yeah!Maybe team genesis came across that bridge and disturbed the balance of the minor legendaries in the clock tower and the psychic types were angry at that so they started the illusion of marterior.And until the minor legendaries are calmed down/returned to the tower,the city is in a dark state.
Alright! Maybe team genesis (are we gonna call them that or what?! XD) have caught the legendaries and the Psychic-types are protecting something they left behind... like another crystal or a diari of how to use their powers or..... something! XP
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas StarSabor said…
or just the people of marterior from any more intruders with bad intentions,in their case,ALL people trying to get inside marterior city.(Nope.Can't name the evil team after the name of the reional game or show thingy.I also had an idea about like another challenge in the pokemon league,like with the battle frontier.Like,ou battle eight trainers in a special order,and in order to get to the next trainer you have to get their key,which unlocks the battle field for the next trainer.You don't need a key for the first battle field,and the key the last trainer,the eighth,eads to the champion of haron instead of having to face the elite four.
StarSabor commented…
we are totally making this region awesomer than all the other ones combined!' sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Nojida commented…
Yeah we are! XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pipiqueen commented…
totally! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Hmmm... Firstly, you will have to clear the Victory Road XP
Anyway, the key thingy idea sounds cool but we could make it for the Elite Four. I mean, after 3 or 4 trainers have servived the battles, that decide who will battle the champion and who will not, they challenge an Elite of their choise at first and he/she gives them a key to unlock a another Elite. If you win, you move on to the next one. If you lose... you go home XP
I think I messed things up but that's my idea. XP We could also stick with yours.
alright then!What's next?
Ugh... I'm pretty sure there is something but.... Have we mentioned the forests, caves, routes, lakes and whatever we are gonna have?
actually....i was thinking about that.....and it's very unorganized.I mean..there isn't any real organization to exactly where stuff is.....