I pag-ibig Draco Malfoy so much! And we all know that he has a knack for good comebacks. So, these are some things you can say or do when he insults you. Let's get this listahan started!
1.If he calls you a Mudblood, say "At least I'm no bleached blonde."
2. If he makes fun of you for being bad at Quidditch, get the Snitch from right under his nose and don't let him forget it.
3. Slap him across the face.
4. Do a Moody and turn him into a ferret.
5. Turn his hair pink.
6. Call him a Daddy's boy.
7. Bewitch snowballs to constantly hit him on the back of his head.
8. Sneak a Puking Pastille into his dinner-- JUST the part that makes you sick.
9. "Say that one madami time you blondie, I dare you!"
10. Take him to Aragog's Hallow. See what happens.
11. Make a sympathetic face and say, "Aww, poor baby. Did you run out of good insults? Maybe daddy can buy you some new ones."
12. Say, Are you naturally stupid? Or do you practice?"
13. "Your insults have gotten that weak, Malfoy? You father will be hearing about this, and I don't think he'll be too happy." Then exit laughing.
14. Wear an Invisibility Cloak, sneak up behind him, and whisper, "I'm coming for you Draco... Beware"
15. Say, "Is that the best insult you could come up with? What's wrong- forgot all the old ones? Wish you had a Remembrall like Longbottom's now, don't you?"
16. MAKE HIM READ TWILIGHT! Oh, goodness, never mind, that's too cruel.
17. Transfigure him into something, carry him to the Forbidden Forest, turn him back into a human, and leave him there.
18. If he calls you an insulting word, say "Oooh, Draco, sorry, but it's kind of hard to get insulted sa pamamagitan ng a boy who runs to his daddy to fight his battles." Then just turn and walk away.
19. "Petrificus Totalus" him, and then stomp on his nose and make it bleed.
20. Gasp and point at him, and say to someone beside you, "Did YOU know the ferret could talk?"
21. Look confused and say, "Wait, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be off at Quidditch practice with the other Slytherins?" Then watch him run off to the Quidditch pitch thinking that there's a practice that he's missing when there really isn't. (smirk)
22. "Reducto!" his wand.
23. Pants him during class.
24. Wear a Shield Hat and act like you're really mad and act like you're about to duel him. Then walk away laughing after his jinxes repeatedly bounce off of you.
25. Get him back at his own game. Say, "The dementors are coming!" and then jeer at him when he whips around to check.