Harry Potter Yet Another HP Roleplay: The Sequel

dragonsmemory posted on Jan 05, 2014 at 01:54PM
Harry Potter, who had married Clarice Ernest and had a daughter (Carry) and son (Dan), died in the midst of the war against Voldemort, leaving his only remaining family to carry on and avenge his death.
Now, five years after her father's death, Carry takes up his mantle and decides to save the Wizarding world. And no one disagrees with Carry Potter.

Harry Potter 632 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 632

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dragonsmemory said…
She sighed. "Dan's been using your stuff."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas flabaloobalah said…
Clarice raised the glass to her lips. "Oh. My stuff? Are you sure, Carry?"
She nodded. "I saw it when I went in there. He must've been using some of it today, because his eyes looked red."
"Well, I'll just have to talk to him later." she said with a frown. "He's not even fifteen, Carry. I don't know what the hell is wrong with us anymore. I'm awful, he's awful... I just hope you turn out somewhat okay. Like your dad." Clarice mumbled, barely able to hold back tears once again but laughing tiredly to ease the tension in the room.
((Once someone, either Clarice or Carry or both of them go upstairs, I'll resume as Nate and Dan.))
Carry pulled her mother into her arms and sat them both on the couch. "Dad always held us together. He was like glue. Now that he's gone..." Tears filled her eyes as she looked at the picture on the mantel
Clarice didn't object as Carry latched onto her, a muffled sob escaping her lips. "It feels like I'm the only one in this wretched house most of the time. I miss you and your father and I miss Nate, and sometimes Dan seems to be gone forever. But I remember... we were young, and he had just lost Alycce. I told him once, just once, that you never quite get over someone's death. You just distance yourself from it until you can do things and not break down." she explained.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"Maybe I should move back in. So you're not lonely anymore."
"All three Potters under one roof? I don't think so. If you haven't noticed, Dan seems to be staying exclusively in his bedroom. And you plus Nate and possibly a baby would be a bit crazy. As much as I love you all, it would get chaotic around here." Clarice said, her eyes not filled with tears anymore.
((I love how Nate and Clarice have both referenced Carry being pregnant at least once. I just think it's funny how everyone is thinking the same thing.))
"Mum, I'm not pregnant and I'm not planning to ever get pregnant. Not until Voldemort's taken care of." She sighed, realizing how much like her father she sounded
Clarice listened to her daughter. There was no changing her opinion, and that was okay with her. "You take your time with that. But haven't you talked to Nate at all?" she asked.
((Maybe Nate wouldn't be against the suggestion of moving in with Clarice. We'll see.
I feel like we still need more people if we wanna get anything Voldemort related done.))
"No, I haven't."
"I know he wants kids." Clarice admitted, "So you should talk to him sometime." She crossed her legs and tried to give Carry a little smile.
Carry brought her knees up to her chest. "It just doesn't feel right somehow, wanting kids when Dad isn't here to enjoy them."
((Wow haha I am so depressed why did we ever think it would be okay if we killed Harry fuck this))
"Why not? It's not like I'm gone, too."
((Since I'm bored, I think I'll just post my ideas for what everyone would look like.))
((Nate))
 ((Since I'm bored, I think I'll just post my ideas for what everyone would look like.)) ((Nate))
((Carry))
 ((Carry))
((Clarice))
 ((Clarice))
((Dan))
 ((Dan))
"Dad was always the one that never had a family or much of anything good."
"I know, I know. But that doesn't mean you absolutely can't have kids ever."
"Yes it does." Stubborn as ever. Carry got up and grabbed one of the pictures from the mantel and hugged it
"You'll change your mind." Clarice murmured, not looking at her daughter as she walked out of the room. "Don't you realize you're the only one in this whole situation who's against it? For once in your life, just listen to us. It's what he would want."
She opened her mouth, then shut it, not sure what to say. "I'm going back upstairs."
"Okay."
~
Nate was leaning against a wall, waiting for Carry to come upstairs.
Carry came back up the steps, still holding the picture of Harry. "Nate? What happened?"
"Nothing, Carry." he mumbled. "What happened down there?"
"Mum tried convincing me to have kids."
Nate glanced at her, eyeing the picture frame she clutched. "Good. You and I can talk about it later as well." he replied, trying to make it clear to Dan he wasn't involved in this conversation. "Are you ready? We should probably go home now."
"As ready as I'll ever be," she admitted. She did need to get home and try looking for a Horcrux
"Alright then." Nate reached for her hand and nodded in her brother's direction, leading Carry downstairs and dropping her embrace to give Clarice a comforting hug, then swinging the front door open for his lady.
She blushed and stepped outside. "I'm worried about Dan."
"Yeah. I have a feeling that your mum isn't very worried about him." Nate said.
"Hell, she probably started him on it."
"That's what I was thinking. You know, I.... nevermind." Nate started, but shook his head. What he wanted to say was something that should be discussed in the privacy of their house.
Carry pulled her cloak tighter around her shoulders as they walked.
After about fifteen more minutes of walking, they reached the front steps of their flat. Nate pulled the key out from under the mat and opened the door for Carry. "D'you want anything to drink?" he asked her.
She shook her head and sat on the couch, pulling her books closer. "I want to find the next Horcrux."
Nate nodded, sitting down on the couch next to her with a beer. "Okay. When?" he asked her.
"As soon as I get an idea of where it might be, I'm going to go look for it." She skimmed the page, making notes on some spare parchment
"You're not going alone. At least take one of your father's old friends, if not me."
Carry didn't answer. She always planned to go alone
Nate smirked, his hand sliding over to her leg. "You were going to go alone, weren't you."
"Yeah. Why does it matter? Dad wanted me to continue, not anyone else."
"I really think I should go with you." Nate answered, tightening his grip on her leg, feeling slightly irritated she wouldn't listen.
Carry winced slightly. "I'm going alone and that's final."
Nate realized he could have come a lot closer to hurting her, so he let go and sat back. "Fine." There was no use in arguing with Carry, ever.
"There's no guarantee I'll even be able to figure out where and what it is, anyway."
"Doesn't matter. At least somebody is looking for them."
Carry sighed and kept working. "I'm going to bring Voldemort down for him."