Hetalia ~UsUk~ Whats Your Favourite UsUk doushinji?? <3

BeB posted on Apr 02, 2011 at 08:17PM
Heeeey there! I was just curious to hear about all your guys favourite doushinji! You know those comic things you see on youtube? Hehehe I have 2 new all time fav's and I put them up on this spot! But still, I'll give you all a link in my reply ;) but yes! Tell me your favourite, and if you don't, are you interested?? If so just browse around the videos we have here and choose the coolest looking one XD or just search on youtube or something ^^ so, spill your hearts out my fellow fangirls! (And maybe boys?)
 Heeeey there! I was just curious to hear about all your guys favourite doushinji! You know those comi

Hetalia ~UsUk~ 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BeB said…
mischievous
Personally theres this vamp one I am IN LOVE WITH! <3 hehe its soooo awesome! I think its in the vid section :3 Dont you guys just love me? X3
 Personally theres this vamp one I am IN pag-ibig WITH! <3 hehe its soooo awesome! I think its in the vid
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas OneHetalian said…
laugh
you're awesome!!! um its hard to pick a fav...so some of my fav ones are by the circles Cache-Cache and Hobby Hobby and some by tenthree! I love "America's Fever", "Bang Burn Movie", "Day In, Day Out", "Fall", "Super Dry!!!", and "There Will Be Love There" I could really name some more but.....there's too many!!!! XDDDD
 you're awesome!!! um its hard to pick a fav...so some of my fav ones are sa pamamagitan ng the circles Cache-Cache a
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BeB said…
big smile
I loooove the one you have above! 8D and this is one of my favorites right now~ Its mainly because I die with fangirlgasms and such .... mainly in the last few minutes <3 Thanks for sharing!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas OneHetalian said…
jej so many good USUK/UKUS doujinshi's!!!!!
Guru Guru Blanket is a funny one even though it seems Sealand is kinda the center of attention...its still USUK! XDDD
link