High School Musical HSM4 Confirmed!

lucaslover528 posted on Apr 20, 2009 at 10:49AM
Disney producers have confirmed that there will be a High School Musical Four! None of the original cast will be in it but the story line is about the rivalry between the East High Wildcats and the West High Knights with a love triangle thrown in. Sounding good!
save

High School Musical 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas callejahLUVSed said…
umm okay...
i love high school musical, but i liked the way number 3 ended.. i think having a 4th is pushing it !!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ChristineHB said…
yah i really liked how HSM3 ended and this one is for sure not going to be as great. they cant find a cast that will even compare to what they had since people are going to expect it to be as good.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rochervilla said…
meh
i wish that the original cast will be retained because without them, people will be disappointed..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mileyrayfan9 said…
hmmm
I would LOVE to see i HSM4 come out but Ill be sad that the origanal cast wont be in it,Me and my little sister LOVE high school musical.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas brandon16 said…
laugh
I think having another is pushing it. Then again I love HSM!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hinata1994 said…
Okay, I love HSM, really! But making a fourth one? It's like pushing it! By the way, no offence to anyone..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kaboom888 said…
OH PUH_LEASE!!!!!!!!!! like 3 movies wasn't enough torture...Not ANOTHER one. I mean seriously if you like high school musical you really must have no life
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheLiineGirl said…
^^ stay away?
I don't know that i think about it? I hope that some of the old cast will be in it!
But i like the idea the Sharpay story!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jenrea said…
why? why need to change the old cast? i love the old cast!!!!!i hope the old cast will be it . if i can rate, i will rate the old cast 100% !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 why? why need to change the old cast? i pag-ibig the old cast!!!!!i hope the old cast will be it . if i c