House M.D. Who was your favourite patient?

ImAnEasel posted on Feb 08, 2016 at 08:41PM
Are there any you grew attached to? Out of the ones who died, if you could bring one back to life who would it be?

House M.D. 5 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
smile
My all-time favourite is Daniel from 'Unfaithful'. Foreman too, obviously, from 'Euphoria' parts 1 and 2. I also like Jason from 'Last Restort', not in a 'he's so cool' way, but because he was a pretty formidable villain. Kalvin from 'Hunting. Also, Patrick from 'Half-Wit' and Jimmy Quid from 'Games'.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ImAnEasel said…
Oh yeah, I forgot about Foreman. :P I assume you do a fair bit of digging on the House wiki to get all their names? I'd be too lazy. xP I think my favourite out of all the patients would be Patrick from Halfwit, not just because he was one of the ones you mentioned, lol. I also thought Lee from Locked In was cool - in fact, that was probably one of my favourite episodes; I love the way they did it and it was during my favourite era of House M.D.
Also, thank you for replying to my forums. :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
big smile
You're welcome! I'll talk abut House anytime, anywhere!

LOL actually the only one I had to look up was Jason. I can remember all my favourites pretty well coz I'm a nerd. Lee was also really cool! Locked In is a great episode.
tongue
Wow, I wish I had your memory! Mind you, I used to be able to quote the entire script of some Penguins of Madagascar episodes... Where has my mind gone since then?