HouseCam How many hamerons are...?

HouseCam379 posted on Aug 31, 2009 at 03:34AM
Basically this is like an introduction of ne hameron to others... But with a lttle more detail, i jst wanted to know hows many of us (hamerons) do what? Like how many of us are siggie/icon/banner makers, or fanfic writers or video mix makers or just rocking hameron fans.. Ok i'll start first. Im housecam379 aka vanessa and im in usa and i make hameron vids (windows movie maker isnt that good) and im also in the process of writing my first hameron fic( i suck at writing) i dont know how to maoe icons and banners and signatures but would really love to learn from the hamerons who do know how to... Oh and i really love house and cameron.... Anyways now id like to know about you all!!

Ps sorry for my crappy english. Its because english is my second language.

HouseCam 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Evrythingmaters said…
HELLO!!!
Nice to meet you *shakes hand* your english is great btw ;)

Im Evrythingmaters aka Em aka Mars! and i do pretty much nothing around here or on the main House md spot. I occationally make comments and waffle on about something or other which will make sense if you're lucky! :D Sooo yeah thats me - a waste of space!

*hugs*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas misanthrope86 said…
smile
Nice idea!

I'm Missy, and I like to make icons, wallpapers and headers! I only have Paint and a basic image editing system though, so I can't do anything fancy!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas greghouseismine said…
big smile
Hi there!
I am greghouseismine, or GHIM. I tend to take part in pick. I sometimes make picks, post pictures and fanart, and sometimes, post a fourm
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas XXwhy_meXX said…
like ur icon
i am nour
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HouseCam379 said…
smile
Hello Em,Missy, GHIM, and nour...thanks for replying looks like not much ppl are active these days...anyways its nice to knoww u all.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas miss_orange said…
so, I'm miss_orange aka Farah aka mrs Armstrong,
i havent been on this spot lately, BUT
i do photos, icons, wallpapers, banners, everything.
and you know the usuals, Picks, Forums, Articles, those stuff,....
I SOCK at writing Fanfic, si I don't :D
Hameron is the best ship ever! and don't ever listen to the "Hameron is over" Crap, Hameron will always be there!