Huddy The Huddy Void

fran2 posted on Oct 10, 2011 at 01:30PM
A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial.
A place for those who are angry.
A place for those who are in acceptance (lucky people!).
A place for all of us, hopeless Huddies, because we do feel that House and Cuddy have been the most incredible couple we’ve ever known and they are always gonna be the most incredible couple we have ever known.

Trying to survive the season 8 and hoping for a season 9 ;-))).....keep talking and keep the flame burning!

Title credit @bh
Pic credit @huddycat69
 A place for those who do not want to resign themselves to the evidence and are still in denial. A pl

Huddy 403 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 403

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mysuspicionis said…
I know, I haven't started any tv series because it seems actors always leave. I watch Cougar Town for it's extreme lightness and the fact it's set in my state and Big Bang Theory because the Aspbergers tendencies are interesting in the main character. Do you know I received my laptop back 2 days ago and I haven't opened it because I have all the files, photos, videos, tv episodes and favorite places saved from House. I am so weird ;) Lovely photo up there if only I was afit as Lisa. Though I do have quite a few inches in height on her. I've found weightlifting and treadmill takes up so much time usually I am too tired for anything when I get back :)! I go on vacation the 18th so I'll say hello sometime and shall have overcome my ghosts of laptop past to perhaps post a favorite movie couple clip :). Happy Springtime!
Ps---if your Italian son lives in England long enough to acquire a slight accent he could move to America and have any beautiful girl he wanted with Italian charm and an English accent! :). I'll introduce him to my niece she is the opposite if me--petite blond and green eyed. She has that London obsession :)
Whoah I am here again...so much has been going on, vacation, extra busy at work, killing myself at gym :P. Here is a brief clip of an unlikely wonderful pairing. Pepper aka Gwyneth Paltrow whom I love, and Tony aka robert Downey jr. whom I loved since I was 19. I am not a superhero movie type person but Iron Man is so well done, wonderful banter that the directors said was based on the 1930's screwball romantic comedies, rock music that perfectly underscores the film, and a great relationship between the male/female lead. My niece and I analyzed their relationship in the second movie as we were lounging about on the floor and couch watching--I adored the dialogue of an overlapping "I need you.." "I need you too" "I need you to stop right there." This was the only dialogue clip I could find.
link

By the way..did you know youtube is a treasure trove of free period drama and mini-series? Stumbled across them when looking for a clip from the 95 BBC Pride and Prejudice. When I have time I think I will watch Our Mutual Friend.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bluehue said…
heart
SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE...What's NEW!?!?

Oh my!! Hello & hugs dear mysusp & fran!!
Thought I'd drop by & see what is left of our little spot..still hidden away here in the Huddy Void.
Also, to say that my laptop up & quit..many, many, many months ago..so I dropped out of cyber-verse
all together. Well..I did finally JUST get a new computer..and so..with a tinge of nostalgia..decided to
check up our old haunt..like going back to high school reunion or such..yikes. (Haven't done that).

I STILL think of you all fondly! :))) (Miss writing with you too).

Beings..you are last to write @mysusp, thought I'd comment on your comment. My sister was just
telling me about "Iron Man," & I was skeptical. SO, nice to read your film notes there. I will check out now.

@fran, aka "Stewie," hope all is well with you too!! I'm going to print out some of your cartoons..which
made me laugh..now that I have a computer & printer that actually is up to speed.

HOPING all is well, and you guys are having a wonderful SPring 2013 & looking forward to Summer fun.

I'll check back..JUST..in case I may see a scribble from you good souls.

Bye for now
bluehue
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas huddycat69 said…
Hello!

I'm so happy to come back here in this little "Huddy paradies" if I may say, and to see that it's still alive.

I miss this old good time when we came all here to speak about this amazing couple. I miss you all. I miss our convo. I missHuddy. I miss House..

I agree with you @fran2 "the more I watch television series, the more I realize that House was immense and that House and Cuddy will always be the best pair of television. " I watch many shows but the Huddy magic is nowhere to find. They had something that will always remain unique, exceptional.

I wish "I could turn back time" and wait each week to see the Huddy banters, flirts, dialogues, arguing...

Nostalgia, bittersweet memories...

I'll try to come back later

See ya
I decided to log in after months of inactivity (end of school year teaching craziness, a friend from high school coming down to visit for a couple of weeks this summer) How wonderful to "see" you all. I hope my message isn't too late. The other night I was exhausted after going to the beach with my friend and went to bed at an insanely early hour. Because of this I awoke in the middle of the night for hours. All of the sudden I recalled that summer when I talked to people across the world late at night on fanpop. Do check out Iron Man. It makes me happy to see a couple survive and Robert Downey Jr and Gwyneth Paltrow are wonderful actors separately and together. Favorite quote from the movie "I don't have anyone else." "You're all I have too you know." I read a book yesterday and today from one of Charlotte Bronte's contemporaries based on the recommendation of my friend who visited. It's North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell and has an Jane Austen type romance with social commentary on the industrial towns of the North of England and the agriculture regions of the south. Quite reminded me of some of the social issues politically today with capitalism and unions etc. It had faults but I carried it with me all day even to the gym so apparently it kept my interest.

with fond memories,

Amber--mysuspicionis
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fran2 said…
cool
hello girls! I jump here just to say that last Monday I had the great pleasure to see the HL's concert in Bologna (ITALY!!!!!!). Last year in Paris it was beautiful but now in Italy it was too exciting!
He is beautiful, funny, talented and radiates joie de vivre. It's a pity that in Italian he only knows how to say "buonasera" and "grazie", otherwise he would understand better my declaration of love :-)))
I hope that all the pictures that my husband took are beautiful, we have not yet put them on pc. As soon as possible I will put some of them here.
For the record: at the end of the concert, when HL was giving an encore, I I yelled "changes"! and he played "changes" ... This gave me the certainty that he loves me! XD ........what? you're saying that it was just a coincidence?? no! it is impossible!!!

love you all and miss you!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Tammy8 said…
Well its been forever since I've been here. My computer crashed and I have actually been without one for a year. @Fran2 I love "Changes" I guess It is still my favorite. I have had my laptop working for one day and I just had to come here and see if you guys were still here.
I think of all those times too @mysuspicionis. I feel like I went through so many things with you ladies. I loved Iron Man 3. I thought it had a powerful storyline. It wasn't just special effects and action. It actually had a beautiful story.
@Bluehue I hope you are well and finding joy in this very humid summer we are having. The one who helped me find the poet inside myself, the humor in things at all times, and never forget to laugh. All you ladies taught me that and so much more.
@Fran2 You actually saw him? That's awesome. Can't wait to see some pictures and hear more about it.
I have more to say and want to go back and read some of our thoughts but its late and im going to stop right here for now. It was good to see you're still here.
sunny
YEA!!!!!!!!! I'm SO excited to SEE new posts from you guys..that I can't believe my eyes...wipes teardrop.

Just to say..I'm in a rush today..but will be right back..to write back to EACH of you. DON"T go away.

See you soon! Love, @bluehue.
heart
@bluehue @mysusp @huddycat @tammy!!!!!!!!!!
I’m so happy to read you again!!!

A gift from Bologna……..

HL's Hotel
 @bluehue @mysusp @huddycat @tammy!!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy to read you again!!! A gift from Bolog
the band
 the band
the stage
 the stage
THE MAN
 THE MAN
small note: during the concert my husband asked me something .... was he attempting to distract me??!! obviously without success ...... and I said to him "I'm sorry, I wasn’t listening to you, I'm too busy looking at his thigh!" ;-)))))))))))) (yes, my husband is a saint ...ahahahahahaha)
 small note: during the konsiyerto my husband asked me something .... was he attempting to distract me??!
heart
"Grazie" @fran! Ha.

SO glad you jumped on to share your latest..greatest Hugh Laurie
story and now NEWest pics..a refreshing drink for our thirsty eyes. LOVE the "HL" letters on his
chair..like in the old big band days. Your husband IS a saint & good picture taker. Must be special
nice to have Hugh's voice echoing in your ears..and of course his "thighs," sigh! You are opposite of
saint..ha, still "evil" wicked..after all this time. (Kidding!).
As you say, It is NOT impossible, but a dream come true…his singing a song to your request.
He heard you..with those lovely ears. Hope to see you visit the Huddy Void again.

@Huddycat,
WHAT a treat to see your note, "paradies"..NO!
Paralives! Anyhoo, you were always the clever thinker & writer. I must agree, there is no show to rally around of late…House was unique..even with it's twisted fate..Huddy-less ending. I have a bit of faith..something will turn up one of these days..that captivates a Huddy heart & mind. Take care..hope you come back!

@mysusp-amber,
Ha..I've been a fly buzzing your inbox..and I ALWAYS enjoy our exchanges! You are never "too late," here in the Void..rather you have been the sparkiest of sparks..to keep this flame going..so that it has NOT extinguished..or gone out completely.

In reference to your Jane Austen inspired book, (sounds challenging)..I must tell you that I have one recent memory to share. Well, you must remember Hurricane Sandy this past October. During the storm…my husband and I were literally "huddy-huddled" in a closet..under a blanket with a flashlight..and I was reading from Bronte's, "Jane Eyre" to pass the time and calm my nerves..the high WINDS pounding outside. Aah..the classics!! I need to find a good "romance" for some late Summer reading. I'll let you know. Hope you "log in" sometime sOOn..always & forever. NO pressure..ha.

@tammy..oh tammy!! How I/we have missed you dear.
I HEAR you. My computer up and quit too this last year. Suddenly the screen "faded to black."
It took me awhile to get set up & back on-line. I do hope you "uncrash" your computer..and visit more often. I too think fondly of the fun we created..and your writing up a storm for our benefit & pleasure.
The BEST. We would all love to here more of "what you have to say," should you venture on-line.
Just good to know you are "still here" too!

I'll have to listen to the song "Changes," sometime soon. I remember you play piano…a wonderful thing to make music. I know you'll love @fran's pics…of the blue eyed Hugh. See you soon!

THANKS again @fran..for the real live Bologna concert photos..what a happy surprise!

Yours, @bluehue
Wow amazing to see you all and perfect pictures! Of course he heard you and loves you Fran ;). I am still on my phone most of the time out of habit after my own laptop issue. I can't claim a virus because I accidentally stepped on it and replaced the screen not long ago. It was so funny this week because my life is a House episode now--just glad I don't have lupus! I had routine blood work done and then redone and my doctor called to tell me I have hypothyroidism. The most common cause is Hashimotos and I have to go see an endocrinologist. I'm thinking Dr. Cuddy and asking her about that college student she had a class with. I feel fine, look okay, maybe a little tired sometimes so it's weird to have something pop up. If I was on House I would not let them put me in an MRI because then I'd seize or bleed from my eyes or something ;) as House said "hmmm". I saw a thing for worst finales and that made me go look up season 7 finale review--wow I remember being cOmforted that entertainment reviewers slammed it for bad writing. :). Hope everyone is having a good summer.
heart
Yes..@mysusp, when they say "life imitates art," but still, really no fun at all..waiting for test results.
I'm glad too, "it's not Lupus." (Still not exactly sure what that is..I'll have to look it up). I can hear Cuddy saying the word, "endocrinologist," her tone of voice. No matter, just feel better-better real quick..though maybe not the fully charged energizer bunny..just yet. :) (P.S. I love the name "Rue." Sweet!).

(I got a little boat today...really little. It's a blow up boat..for one person. It says "Sea Cruiser" on the side,
that's kinda funny..slight exaggeration. Well, I plan to launch & set sail on my equally small pond sometime soon..to clean up all the fallen water lilies & chase frogs around..such is my Summer).

Along with @fran's cool pics, I did get my Hugh Laurie fix last week..bc he was all over the TV, appearing on Colbert, Charlie Rose, Public TV, etc..promoting his new cd. He looked great..(especially in dark blue hue shirt..ha) and was sounding like such a happy soul..full of life & music & good humor.

A fanpop friend mentioned that Lisa Edelstein is going to be in a long story arc on Castle next season.
Hmmmm...wonder if she'll be Beckett's new boss?!
Hello,
@bluehue
Your pond clean up sounds fun. Wish I could join you. We could wear white dresses and lounge about reading poetry artHouse- movie style LOL. I'd like to read some Byron because I read a quote by him the other day and he is mentioned quite frequently in books and art. The endo doctor said my TSH level was still a bit high but since this test result showed it had gone down I could make the call on whether to take the medication at this point. I'm opting out and just getting rechecked periodically. I've been getting my classroom ready and attending trainings. I had a break on Wednesday and headed out with my brother determined to face my fears and took a surfing lesson with him! Ran into a coworker who is a hard-core surfer and visited with him some. I rode some waves on stomach and have to learn to stand up next time. Weirdly I'm not afraid of sharks but of the force of the waves and I had to learn to dive under and paddle out so I was quite proud of myself. I'll leave a picture I found on Pinterest here. I've learned when people become obsessed with a particular show, movie or book it's called a fandom. This reminds me of how all of us said we tried to tell friends, family and coworkers about House and they looked at us like OO
_
BTW fanpop told me it's been 4 years since I joined. That is crazy even though I wasn't on much when I first joined. Where does time go?
 Hello, @bluehue Your pond clean up sounds fun. Wish I could sumali you. We could wear white dre
@mysuspicionis That picture is awesome. It brought a huge smile to my face and my heart stood up and applauded. I have yet to find anyone that had the fascination with House that we shared here on "Fanpop."
I hope your health is ok and that your school year will bring you great joy.
@Bluehue The trip on your boat sounds very serene and enjoyable. Stopping to see all the wonder around us brings the world back into focus sometimes but surely is medicine for our soul. I will definitely be checking out "Castle" so maybe we can touch base here.
@Fran2 The pictures are so amazing. I want to see HL perform so much. You have to catch me up on what you are doing now. what shows are you watching?
@huddycat I have had so many good memories coming back and rereading some of the stories we did together. sigh.............

I MISSED YOU LADIES SO MUCH
Hello! I'm so happy to see that my "House's family" is still here. I missed you so much!

@fran thank you for these great pics of HL! This man is really amazing! And his album is a pure jewel : )

@mysuspicionis hope you'll get better and bravo for the surf! I never tried but everybody says it's very difficult.

@tammy @bluehue Castle is a good show, I wonder if Lisa will stay a little in this show... I hope so.

Hello to Tammy and Huddycat. Hope everyone is having a relaxing holiday weekend. I got to talk with some friends of a friend on facebook about Pink, The Rolling Stones and Moulin Rouge this week. It was great fun and reminded me of our conversations about different forms of art on here. Tonight I was watching How I Met Your Mother reruns and got to see the Barney Robin episode again and enjoy that...however I still have the fear Ted will end up with her somehow in some plot twist where they reveal the mother dies..:P Luckily I am not drawn into it the way I was with The Office Jan and Michael romance and House and Cuddy romance. I seem to be drawn to couples where one person is way to complicated in tv shows. My dad and I were talking about how we missed the tv show Scrubs. I loved that show in my early/mid twenties because I could relate to the feelings of getter older, you're first contact with working with the public and losing some illusions etc.
Hi friends!

Here's a pic for you by a Mr. Claude Monet @mysuspicionis…in reference to paddling around the pond..reading poetry..ha. Yes, we should do this.
Glad you are feeling good & giving-a-go at surf boarding..no less!! I saw a travel-log show the other day..where they were teaching surfing…and I thought of you. They even showed some dogs riding the waves…so maybe you can have puppy Rue tag along..to bark at any sharks.
Responding: Scrubs was one show that my husband & I enjoyed watching together..for the first few seasons anyway..really made us laugh out loud. That show is why I never started up with HOUSE, M.D., bc I thought one hospital show was enough...until, I finally got sucked into the Huddy whirlwind. I like your analysis..of how (in essence), Scrubs dealt with idealism vs. the real world. Nice thought! All the best with school year 2013-14!!

@tammy - I'm going to go back and read some of your stories..because I know I missed some. A good way..to remember our show…I'll let you know!
So glad you'll check in here..and YES…even though not as special as House - we can follow-up together here, about Lisa E. on CASTLE. It's an ok-good show..if you enjoy the characters & ignore most of the (terrible) crime fighting.
Have you learned any new songs on piano?

Good to read you @huddycat - It is kind of special..this little "hole in the wall house" family. I think it is because we like to write-share-imagine..and hold on to things in general..in this topsy turvy world.
Hope you join in some more. Oh, if I remember right, you enjoyed Colbert - I thought his fake music video about "The Song of The Summer" was truly funny - his dancing moves quite hilarious..and guess what?!
Hugh Laurie even made an appearance in this video! I need to find the link to it & view it again. Best!
 Hi friends! Here's a pic for you sa pamamagitan ng a Mr. Claude Monet @mysuspicionis…in reference to paddlin
UPDATE:

A sweet Cuddy flashback, Lisa E.'s name on CASTLE is going to be "Rachel."

(I think the season opens on Monday, September 23rd). Here's some INFO:

"House” actress Lisa Edelstein is heading to the ABC dramedy “Castle” for a multi-episode arc.
Edelstein’s character for the show’s sixth season will be Rachel McCord, a federal investigator who may play a part in decisions main character Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) will be making about her life. Beckett was deciding whether or not to move to Washington D.C. and mulling what to do about the marriage proposal from writer Richard Castle (Nathan Fillion).

UPDATE: A sweet Cuddy flashback, Lisa E.'s name on kastilyo is going to be "Rachel." (I think
@mysuspicionis - I love "How I Met Your Mother!" It is the best show. All about love, friendship, sticking together. A true celebration of relationships and fun. it is perfect.
@bluehue - I read back on those stories sometimes and see what a true romantic I was, lacking in logic. I have yet to see Castle with LE. I am going to make it a priority.
@huddycat - I still wish miles did not separate us. I love your photos and the creativity you possess. I miss you ladies. I am always up to watch new shows I love you ladies so much
@Fran2 - So now where are you? Missing you.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Hello! Happy to read you ladies!

@bluehue "A sweet Cuddy flashback, Lisa E.'s name on CASTLE is going to be "Rachel." " So true! You make a good point. I'm looking forward to seeing Lisa in Castle and how her caracter will meddle in Beckett's life.
@tammy it's always a real pleasure to read from you and I wish an ocean didn't separate us. There are so much things, so many shows and stories to share.
@mysuspicionis the Office was a good show and Scrubs too. I rewatched some ep the other day and I found it refreshing
kiss
Hellooooooooooo!!!!!!
How nice to read you all! How do they say? "The murderer always returns to the scene of the crime", so here I am. It 'been a busy summer, I traveled to Croatia and Greece and now my son came back from London but I think it will soon return "up there" because he liked the experience very much.
And I? That is, after the last stressful season of House I’m looking (in a compulsive way ;-) ) for stories with a happy ending ... can anyone blame me? I'm reading a lot, all kinds of books ... but when I really need sweetness I throw myself on .... romances set in regency era. I discovered a world and have become Regency’s addicted (better than vicodin ahahahahah).
I absolutely want to share share some authors with you:

The series by Lisa Kleypas (to be read in order):
The Gamblers series www.goodreads.com/series/43176-gamblers-of­-cr­ave­n-s­
The Wallflowers series www.goodreads.com/series/41154-wallflowers­
The Hathaways www.goodreads.com/series/43172-the-hathawa­ys

The series by Julia Quinn:
The Bridgertons link one of the best I’ve ever read!
Smythe-Smith Quartet link
Bevelstoke link
Blydon link

The series by Mary Balogh:
Bedwin Saga link
Simply Quartet link

Now I’m waiting for the new television series seasons.
I’m going to watch:
Downton Abbey, I love it!!!!!!
The Good Wife, the last season was wonderful
Once upon a time, nice
Castle, just because they decided to do the opposite of House (even the presence of LE / Rachel is an indication, isn’t?
Sons of anarchy, because sometime I need a boost
Dexter, starting from season 6 because I'm late

For now….Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Hellooooooooooo!!!!!! How nice to read you all! How do they say? "The murderer always returns to the
Fran, I love how your list of shows happier than House includes Dexter, which I haven't seen but know is about a serial killer LOL! Regencies are so cheerful and spritely. I must confess to reading a few paperbacks of them :) I found some audioclips online of Pride and Prejudice character quotes the other day. Bluehue, thanks for the picture. It looks much more serene in your Monet pond than the river with alligators and snakes I could offer from my family's riverhouse. Tammy, I hear good things about Castle on facebook. One of my friends is quite into it. I am impatiently waiting for some of these shows such as Bones and Castle to end so I know whether to invest in them without a sudden cancelation or disastrous ending etc. Huddycat, nice to see you and Tammy getting to catch up :) The past two days in House references: I told my mother her rash was shingles (differential diagnosis), my father told me the radio show he listens to had someone call in selling a box set of House seasons 1-7. Hmm wonder if they didn't buy 8 because of the season 7 finale??, and I heard You Can't Always Get What You Want. Till next time: May you at least sometimes get what you want and always get what you need.
Inviting everyone over to come boating at the riverhouse...
 Inviting everyone over to come boating at the riverhouse...
Hi everyone!

Since I brought in the subject..I'll follow up a little. I did watch the Castle season opener & it was nice to see LE. Funny thing..she looks older! We don't "age" at all
here..right?!
I thought she did great as Rachel..and it was a fun episode.
I enjoyed Castle's daughter's new boyfriend..he was quite sweet & entertaining, especially in the kitchen.

FYI: From an interview with LE on Castle...
Question: How does work on a police procedural compare to a medical procedural like "House"?

Lisa Edelstein: In terms of my part, Cuddy was not on the team on "House." I was separate from the actual procedural nature of the show. I didn't have to do a lot of that stuff. What I did have to do a lot of was say, "House! No!" And now I get to say things like "Federal agent! Drop your gun!"

(Bluehue: Right, or LE could have said, "House! No! Drop that vicadin!").

LE: I'd like to limit the amount of time I ever have to say that again -- in either case. I think Stana has done a truly remarkable job through the years of saying "Drop your weapon" and still making it sound like something a human being would say. So I was very impressed with that.

(Bluehue: Yep..that sounds like our socially progressive Lisa E.! :)).

Hi everyone! Since I brought in the subject..I'll follow up a little. I did watch the kastilyo seas
sunny
@Huddycat - Good to read you too!

@Tammy - You called out @fran..and she has made an "appearance." You have magical powers!

@fran - No, cannot "blame you," & I agree, if you want a romantic good love story or possible happy ending..find just the right good book or series. Thanks for all the recommendations.
(Hmmm…your list may be helpful, for a few people on my Christmas list..who I know like the period novels).

@mysusp, Yea..I laughed too..when I saw "Dexter," on @fran's list. I've only seen 2 episodes & is darker than the darkest House..& even sharper knives! Same with "Breaking Bad," not my thing..though I do admire the acting.
Enjoyed your gator pic - Ha..ha, you jump in first! (I only have bullfrogs to worry about!). Later.
big smile
@mysusp and @bluehue Girls! Come on!!!! What are you saying?? Serial killers can be so romantic ...... Dexter is a killer with a heart, a killer who pines, he’s depressed and, in its way, sentimental ... what more can you ask for, while his hands are stained with blood?? and remember that everybody dies ... sometimes they just need a nudge ahahahahhahh
 @mysusp and @bluehue Girls! Come on!!!! What are you saying?? Serial killers can be so romantic .....
Ha ha Fran, yes much like House, I'm sure Dexter just needs someone to love him ;). By the way I met a friend for coffee and Hugh Laurie's CD was on the counter. I told her about your concert pictures. I have been watching American Pickers (two men who go to people's barns, homes etc. and buy antiques from piles of junk.) They have been in Italy this week's episodes!! I can follow along in Italian before they translate because the conversational shopping phrases sound similar to the Spanish I recall bits of. They bought a stone harpy figure originally from a castle and met a man who decorated his own coffin inside and out. He keeps it in the store and explain he minimizes death by laughing at it. I thought that personified the Italian spirit for life well :)
kiss
Oh dear, I'm glad you can see a little piece of Italy and yes, Italians are weird :-)))) Although, I think that abroad they have a stereotypical image of Italy ... a little “pizza and mandolin” ... the old southern Italy.
This is perfectly represented by the beautiful Billy Wilder’s old movie “Avanti!” performed by the great Jack Lemmon. Have you ever watched it?
I love Miss Piggot!!!!! “It's not that I'm woman lib' or anything, I don't mind be treated as a sex object" ahahahahah
My last post went POOF! I must have deleted myself..ouch!

@Fran..I laughed at your "killer" pic..as the Brits sometime say, too bloody funny!
I don't know too much about DEXTER, but saw this pic..and thought, "maybe I've judged too harshly."
Why...he looks like a nice young man.. and serial killer aside, makes a good babysitter." What's in that sippy cup?!
P.S. I admire Jack Lemmon too..and like this old black & white I saw called, "The Apartment," with he & Shirley McClaine. I'll look for "Avanti!" too. I remember from
my Italian classes, that means GO.

@mysusp, "American Pickers" is a strange sounding title, I assumed it must be about guitar or banjo pickers. Gosh..and I do love looking for vintage or cool junk..once of a kind old things. My twin is a thrift store queen bee..& she just called me to say she found a whole lot of vintage Halloween items at her local Salvation Army & all the neat creepy stuff was 15 dollars - on-line it was over 300 dollars worth to collectors.

I've lost interest in most all of television these days, Castle does not hold my attention. I've been more into searching for & listening to new indie music.
Waiting for the return of Doctor Who, November 23, when a new series begins.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! BOO...TRICK and or TREAT ! !
Hope you all find time to carve up a spooky jack-0-lantern that GLOWS in the dark, & later, roast up those pumpkin seeds for a tasty snack.
 My last post went POOF! I must have deleted myself..ouch! @Fran..I laughed at your "killer" pic
Happy Halloween my pumpkins! :)
 Happy Halloween my pumpkins! :)
@blue – nice to read you dear :-)
I recently heard that they will do another x-files movie… What do you think? can we hope for a House’s movie? possibly not in 20 years :)
I miss THEM so much! Irony, fun, sarcasm, sweetness, fears, compatibilities and incompatibilities, love, pain, misunderstanding, mutual understanding, friendship, rivalry…
After all, at this time, Wilson will be dead, right? So we can still hope for a Cuddy’s return (talking about bloody humor hahahahahahah :o) )

kisses
 @blue – nice to read you dear :-) I recently heard that they will do another x-files movie… What
Hello girls,
Yes I've seen the talk on facebook among friends about the Xfiles movie. I never got to watch it because I was such a baby that I thought it looked scary in high school :) I know it's a cult tv show with devoted fans though. One girl I follow on pinterest because she has awesome book and movie pins plus House and Cuddy pins is crazy about Xfiles. I wonder sometimes pinterest if she was one of the people who used to post really well written things on the house and cuddy live journal based on her personal info. I never contact people on pinterest because it's more of the electronic scrapbook type of site than a social site. I will have to check out that movie. I love Some Like It Hot with Jack Lemmon. "I'm a man!" "Well, nobody's perfect." I recently watched a guilty pleasure silly movie while cleaning--The Beautician and the Beast. Oh, timothy Dalton, you are so manly and sarcastic--ruggedly handsome---much like someone else----hmmmm? Wouldn't it be wonderful to see Hugh Laurie as Mr. Rochester. I will leave a present of Mr. Dalton as Jane Eyre's Mr. Rochester here :)

oh by the way--I've been gone because I had a friend visiting. They came down to do one of those Color Run 5K's with me. Here is an image I found online. We looked pretty much like these colorful people---and wore running tutus we made ourselves :)
 oh sa pamamagitan ng the way--I've been gone because I had a friend visiting. They came down to do one of those Col
@Fran2 Looking a those pictures of Huddy took me back to that summer. What a summer indeed it was. I haven't ever watched the x-files. I guess its time I did. I now feel so melancholy. I think I can thank Fran or that.
 @Fran2 Looking a those pictures of Huddy took me back to that summer. What a summer indeed it was. I
@fran I miss them too! and I think we're not the only one.
"After all, at this time, Wilson will be dead, right? So we can still hope for a Cuddy’s return"
if you want a fanfic with a taste of season 9 I'm actualy writing one. If you want ask me and I give you the link to read it. (but remember I'm french and my english is poor : ()

@tammy8 I often think of you and I feel nostalgic about our convo, about the fic and pictures we shared. and yes, "love sucks" ;-) as usual House you were right!

just to add a melancholic note "remember the [good] time..."
 @fran I miss them too! and I think we're not the only one. "After all, at this time, Wi
PHOTO above:

Aaah...who are those two people?!! They make such a lovely couple! They even make doing dishes look kind of romantic.

Speaking of that...& getting back to @Fran's X-File's movie info...I always remember the creator of the X-Files..Chris Carter said he never wanted to put Mulder & Scully together as a romantic couple..because once you show them head over heels...having the sex etc., where do you go from there? He said after that...I guess you can show them "doing the dishes." I always disagreed with that...there IS life & other possibilities..after you burst the sexual tension balloon.
These tv people need to read @tammy & @huddycat's fanfics! Oh well. One can hope for another dream couple to take our breath and imaginations away.

@fran, Always good to read you. If I had a choice, I'd rather see a first HOUSE md. movie than a third
X-Files movie. The first X-File movie was pretty good & gave some links to the television show...I was shocked at the horribly bad 2nd movie..so much, that I may forever turn off the X-File part of my brain.

However..I did think that Gillian Andersen would have made a good guest star on House, by playing
a version of her X-file doctor self...shock the socks or pants off of House with some bizarre claim of possible alien blood clotting government conspiracy.

Hi @tammy..I think you might despair...and feel ever so melancholy..if you watch the X-Files. I did enjoy the first 4 seasons though...can be very uneven...and much yucky stuff to watch...in hopes of a glimpse of a "tender moment" with Mulder & Scully. Frustrating!

Ha...running in "tutus" @mysusp..that must have been quite a sight. GOOD for you...that you did that is quite awesome inspiring.
I'm not sure I could run a mile, let alone a 5K..maybe a quarter of a mile at slow speed. Well, I must run,
for now.
heart
I apologize for my absence but I've been away, sick then and now busy with the holidays.
But I want to wish you all a Merry (little) Christmas, from the deep of my heart
 I apologize for my absence but I've been away, sick then and now busy with the holidays. But I want
Yes..GLAD tidings of JOY..to all who may drop by the "Huddy Void."

Have a happy holiday with family & friends...& pets!

Glad you are feeling better @fran. Take care.

Reindeer hat..for old times sake. Peace - @bluehue

Yes..GLAD tidings of JOY..to all who may drop sa pamamagitan ng the "Huddy Void." Have a happy holiday with famil
Oh hello to all the girls! Like you Fran, I have been thinking of you all on Saturdays when I traditionally post but this has been a very busy time since I last posted too. Talk about sad with tv nostalgia---my satellite tv quit working and all I have all local channels and computer now!! I won't allow myself Netflix or amazon prime because I must stay away from addiction LOL ;) Tammy, I'm still watching How I Met Your Mother----the Rehearsal Dinner episode was so cute---and I loved seeing the mother in the first episode this season. BluehueI absolutely thought of the Moose on a Jew at work because my aide had green reindeer antlers that kept flopping forward instead of standing up LOL. And yes, I bought my dogs and flying squirrels Christmas presents as well as the human members of the family ;) My Christmas gift to myself is a Wifi extender so now I can be on my laptop in other parts of the house when I want to watch musicals or costume dramas. I'm the only one who likes them so I don't want to torture others. We had to replace our router about the time season 7 ended and then it never worked as well as the old one even though it was more expensive :) I thought of the House episode when he calls his mom on the phone at Christmas the other day. How heartbreaking was his little pause "well...... anyway.....Merry Christmas"
Oh and I have been thinking about House while following the case of the 13 year old girl whose parents do not want her taken off life support. Very sad and raises ethical questions of brain death versus cardiac death and are the hospitals responsible for life support of patients in cases of brain death. I think the parents should be allowed to make the call in their own time. Here is everyone's Christmas Present. You know I don't use profanity but this is hilarious and showed up in my pinterest feed. I think it sums up our Shipping and devotion only to have our ship sink. At least we tried, girls :)
 Oh and I have been thinking about House while following the case of the 13 taon old girl whose parent
@fran I'm glad to read that you're feeling better.

@mysuspicionis great pic!

busy time for everyone !

I hope you had a great Christmas and that Santa Claus brought you nice presents : )

I wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!
 @fran I'm glad to read that you're feeling better. @mysuspicionis great pic! busy time for ever
@huddycat-- thanks:). fanpop seems to have gone insane. I tried to post weeks ago only to have the submit buttons refuse to work. Today I type in the keywords on my phone to find fanpop only to find the mobile format completely changed and it required a huge effort in order to find the forum. In movies recently I've watched Catching Fire (loved it). I don't read young adult fiction but I'm a huge advocate of the Hunger Games. I so watched Austenland which was silly and cute. I'm reading a book called While Beauty Slept which is a retelling of the fairytale in a dark version from a servant's viewpoint. It is well written, adult, not young adult book but moves rather slowly. Ironically the one show I watch How I Met Your Mother may in fact kill off the mother, which leaves the plot twist I feared of Robin and Barney divorcing and Robin marrying a widowed Ted in the future possible. It is nice to not be devastated only slightly annoyed at the possibility versus the moping weekend I spent on house and Cuddy back in the day. I miss being excited over stories though. I've been having fun with garden projects as a hobby lately along with the usual hobbies.